[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Israel's Samson Option

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: adolf 37.jpg (92KB, 564x795px) Image search: [Google]
adolf 37.jpg
92KB, 564x795px
Thought for the day, folks.

What happens when the world learns the truth about Israel? Don't they have nukes pointed at every European capital city in case we get uppity? So, our options are, 1) accept the new world order, or 2) get nuked?

Secondary thought. Is this why our leaders are flooding our major cities with muds? Are they preparing?

Discuss.
>>
>>128737463
if we nuke well get nuke so we wont do it
>>
>>128739003
Couldn't it happen if everyone theoretically wanted to invade you? Even without nukes?
>>
>>128739003
>America withdraws support for Israel
>Arab nations immediately stage an invasion
>In revenge, Israel nukes the filthy disobedient goyim who abandoned them

This is called the "Samson Option" and it's a real thing.
>>
>>128737463
They're not pointed at EU cities, they're pointed at places like Iran

It's scary stuff. The Sampson Option would completely destroy an attacking nation should they successfully attack Israel with a nuke. Israel would fully glass an entire nation.
>>
>>128740175
That would be incredibly stupid since then we would have to face the arabs and the americans
>>
>>128740512
That's my point though. If the Jews lose control of the narrative and western nations withdraw support, and a group of countries decides to take out Israel, what's to stop them from preemptively nuking us? It wouldn't surprise me if there were nukes planted underground in our major cities as well for that time.
>>
File: seems legit.png (3KB, 191x215px) Image search: [Google]
seems legit.png
3KB, 191x215px
>>128740175
then you have to nuke riyadh and cairo first in order to survive long to enough to exact revenge you meme'ing tard
>>
>>128737463
Israels nuclear tech is shit tier, they can't manage better than a sub kiloton gun bomb that weighs over a ton.

So, surprise surprise... the Sampson option was just another deception.
>>
>>128737463
>world
>learning anything
You are being very optimistic anon
>>
>>128740950
Oh no! Not our major cities filled with people who hate us!
>>
>>128743316
I'm just saying, the other option is the jew world order. Either way, we are going towards Armageddon.

>>128743857
Is this why our leaders are pushing for white flight, and for hipster douches to move in?
>>
File: thoughtful tapris.png (325KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thoughtful tapris.png
325KB, 500x500px
>>128740175
Why wouldn't they just nuke the Arab states instead though? There is nothing to gain from making an enemy of a power nation, plus with all the violence happening in Europe would anyone really care? What your suggesting is a more retarded version of Pearl Harbor anon.
>>
File: 1494509854229.png (217KB, 1237x941px) Image search: [Google]
1494509854229.png
217KB, 1237x941px
>>128744324
Anon,we have been marching into the Jew world order ever since 1945,no,ever since the Zion elders had the chat
Our bones will be dust and the Jews will still be raging this war
>>
>>128737463
Leading figures of the NWO do NOT sit in Israel or care about Israel.

Gotthardt tunnel, thats where they are.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.