[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has western society flown too close to the sun?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Has western society flown too close to the sun?
>>
>>128733935

Nope. The Jews did this
>>
Ur mum flu 2 close 2 my chardonay and I fuk her lmao get recked
>>
>>128733935
Yeah. That's what the Kali Yuga is all about: too much knowledge on the part of the rabble. The esoteric secrets have gotten out to the plebs.

The final redpill, nihilism, is only for the few that can handle it.

When you give it to spiritually unexceptional people, they just do drugs and imitate niggers.
>>
File: 1494182111485.jpg (16KB, 223x295px) Image search: [Google]
1494182111485.jpg
16KB, 223x295px
>>128734089
as much as this reply seems like the typical low IQ white trash thing to say.... it is true.... You have no idea how true this is yet even saying it seems embarrassing like we were programmed to feel embarrassed just saying this sentence "the jews did it"

feels weird doenst it, say it out loud, even if youre alone in youre room SAY IT

hoe does it feel?
>>
File: 1460040685431.jpg (76KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1460040685431.jpg
76KB, 500x667px
>>128733935
Has Eastern society flown too close to the ground?
>>
>>128734437
Rage.

Yeah, dejewing your mind is hard. The more redpilled I get the less redpilled I realize I am. They've been conditioning us since we could speak.
>>
The dep integration of computational technolgy into every sphere of human activity has caused a change in the rate of change. Things don't seem to happen faster than they used to, the DO happen faster. Three hundred year old systems of government can't handle the rate of change and must be reorganized after the collapse to distribute resources, authority and qualified attention where necessary to support the function of advanced computation dependent civilization. Before this can happen it appears we will have a "motivational catastrophe" probably related to the cyber war now going on.
That catastrophe is immanent.
I for one will not be caught without my rubber duck feet and noisemaker.
>>
>>128735114
even when I talk about such topics with my family and firends I just feel bad saying this bout the jews

and it sounds so primitive just hearing it from others

only out of this is calling it postmodernism and globalism e/c/t
>>
>>128734089
you can't blame it all on the jews domestic traitors play a role as well
>>
>>128734089
>>128734437
>>128735610
The downfall of western civilization is mainly because of the "liberation" of women. This isn't anything new. It has happened countless times in the past. In fact a lot of religious scriptures/tales warn us about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFyIzoBwXVk&t=15s

Of course we have to ask ourselves the question of (((who))) has fueled this process.
>>
File: brooksagnew.png (264KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
brooksagnew.png
264KB, 450x253px
>>128733935

No, but it has refused to fly into the hole at the North Pole that is approximately 840 miles in diameter to enter the paradise which is the hollow interior of Earth. Outer Earth governments know that Earth is hollow, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

http://www.x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = /pol/

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.

>>128734388

Kali Yuga is about ignorance and I completely agree with Sri Yukteswar that we are actually in Dwapara Yuga right now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.