[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate Muslims? You do realize Islam has nothing to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: good boy.png (351KB, 624x376px) Image search: [Google]
good boy.png
351KB, 624x376px
Why do you hate Muslims? You do realize Islam has nothing to do with terrorism, right?

In the Qur'an it says "if you murder one person, you murder all mankind; if you save one person, it is as if you have saved all mankind."

Racists BTFO
>>
>>128733222
Too bad we kaffir are not humans.
>>
>>128733222
That explains why any and all countries where muslims are the majority are peaceful.....
>>
>>128733222
wow honestly.. my opinion has completely changed on islam. It really IS a religion of peace and love. Thank you for woking me ID:oHOj+82b, thank you.
>>
>>128733222
Hey ahmed, I know this is a sage shilltopic and I know you're a literal retard due to all the inbreeding, but do you really think that -by now- we don't know this from surah 5 verse 32?

Do you think we haven't read the beginning of that verse? Or the next verse?

You can find them on quran.com, I bet you can find someone on your neighbourhood that can read. Go do it faggot.

also sage and report
>>
>>128733222
i hated mudslimes long before terrorism became their favorite past time.
>>
Khuram has a big chance of being brainwashed by extremists and khuram might strap himself on a bomb tho...
>>
>>128733222
>You do realize Islam has nothing to do with terrorism, right?
Then why are all terrorists Muslim?
>>
>>128733222
>They still haven't realized this is one of the London Bridge attackers...
Looks like this meme could be weaponized on social media after all...
>>
>>128733222
I noticed you posted an Occupy Democrats picture.
Oh well, delet your thread and try again, only this time not as obvious.
>>
File: islamophobia4.jpg (98KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
islamophobia4.jpg
98KB, 800x600px
>>128733222
>my family was murdered by muslim terrorists
>but one muslim flipped me the peace sign so everything is fine now
>>
>>128734149
bravo, burger. Very impressive.
>>
>>128733222
I've always thought that a few bad apples can spoil the bunch. They are not even a few anymore. I really hope the EU (or at least the citizens) can wake up before we reach peak
>>
>>128733222
>See someone who looks middle eastern
>Assume he's Muslim
>Look he is peaceful and nice
>Doesn't realize religion isn't based on skin color
Did they just assume his religion? That's life in prison for assuming if he's a poc. A high five if he's white.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.