[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the goyim so fucking stupid?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

>>
File: Oswald Spengler truth.jpg (48KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Oswald Spengler truth.jpg
48KB, 850x400px
>>128733204
>>
>>128733204

Is the left wing going out of their way to publicly align with fucking ISIS?
>>
>>128733204
this is nauseating why isnt FB cracking down on this fakenews correct me if im wrong but this whore was part of the IDF during aggression on Lebanon
>>
>>128733204

Wait sorry maybe i'm retarded or something but I'm not following?.. Feminists don't like her why? Because she fought ISIS? How did she even fight ISIS? Why is that a bad thing? WHAT THE FUCK ??

When will they admit they hate her because Wonder Woman isn't a hairy genderfluid fat muslim dyke
>>
>>128734240
She was a part of the IDF like all israelis. She most likely had to patrol certain areas with a slight hamas presence. I gurantee she never actually saw action.
>>
>>128733204
How did Israel fight Isis? Did they use duct tape to treat their wounds?
>>
>>128733204

Well, OP. Liberalism is the biggest embarrassment of the entire history of humanity. Liberalism is the lowest form of low life thinking ever conceived. Liberals should be purged from society altogether since they are such a disgusting cancer to society.

The retardation of liberals are proven every day in the news.
>>
>>128733204
Doesn't this count as the Jews eating their own?
>>
>>128733204
>fighting ISIS is bad

Wait, what? Is this the official libshit position?
>>
>>128733204

Was she on the ground with a team of SEALs calling in danger close air strikes on enemy machine gun positions or some shit?

Or did she just push papers around and occasionally do patrol exercises like 100% of these IDF cunts?
>>
manufactured controversy + fake news to push sales to retards who won't fact check clickbait titles.
>>
>>128734240
>Feminists don't like her why? Because she fought ISIS? How did she even fight ISIS? Why is that a bad thing? WHAT THE FUCK ??
This is all fake you dipshit, you gullible fuck
>>
>>128735191
>>128734240
>Wait, what? Is this the official libshit position?

No, but this fake news is tricking conservatives into thinking it is to generate clicks. Meanwhile tricking Trump voters into thinking buying tickets to a mainstream Hollywood film is somehow sticking it to "snowflakes". WW is not controversial in Hollywood.
>>
>>128733204
>IDF
>Fighting ISIS
Pick one and only one.
Or maybe ISIS is a new way to call unarmed palestinian
So we see an hollywood joo going after an israhelly joo because she need attention.
>>
>>128733204
>supporting kikes and wasting your money to see a movie twice before you know it's good or shit just to spite some libshit you'll never meet

We need a cleansing.
>>
File: 1485769668967.png (213KB, 851x876px) Image search: [Google]
1485769668967.png
213KB, 851x876px
>>128735134
There are to major factions of Jews in America and world wide in general. There are diaspora Jews who subvert societies culturally to practice shit like usury and other deceitful ways of producing money and the end goal is a pseudo communist society where they control the top. The second faction is a right wing entho state version that subverts its host society help Israel at all costs. They work together only as a means to an end. May I remind you this is only on a political spectrum as things become more fractured on a religious line.

Jews = bad news my friend.
>>
>>128733846
he looks like Aleister Crowley on this pic
>>
>>128734034

yes, they want to be castrated dhimmi slaves in the new caliphate, i guess
>>
>>128733846
>>
>>128733204
(((Republicans))) vs (((Democrats)))
The pic
>>
File: moderaterebelsgoyim.jpg (129KB, 1080x858px) Image search: [Google]
moderaterebelsgoyim.jpg
129KB, 1080x858px
>>128733204
Gadot never fought ISIS
she was making Fast & Furious 6 or something when the ISIS conquered Syria and Iraq
Israel supports the "moderate rebels" openly
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.