[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on Tee Bhullar?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: tee.jpg (64KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tee.jpg
64KB, 900x900px
First Roaming Millennial, then MyNameIsJosephine, now Tee Bhullar. Why are the most qt anti-SJW women never white? Proof that /pol/ shouldn't be whites only and that racemixing is fine.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtIqDhgzRYYEs5ppFzY6Jog/videos
>>
File: 1494229466470.jpg (259KB, 1024x643px) Image search: [Google]
1494229466470.jpg
259KB, 1024x643px
>>128731272
Because they're a bit more anti-fragile just by virtue of not being huwhite, making it easier for them to go public. For that reason alone, it makes sense non-huwhites would be overrepresented in the anti-SJW youtube thing.
>>
File: whathavewedone.png (21KB, 826x117px) Image search: [Google]
whathavewedone.png
21KB, 826x117px
>>
stop posting roastie e-celebs
>>
File: MAGA is the new Gay.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA is the new Gay.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>128732054
The praise kek thing needs to stop, T_D faggots killed the joke.
>>
>>128731970
Forgot to mention Shoe0nhead. She is Hispanic, isn't she? She looks like the a typical quirky nerd pin-up white girl though.

You're right by the way. It's the same reason why Some Black Guy comes out with the stuff that he does, although he does get called coon a lot.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (133KB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
133KB, 640x456px
>>128732054
Why do redditards have to be so insufferable ?
>>
>>128732588
>although he does get called coon a lot
Yes but it doesn't really matter, it might hurt his feelings but it won't end whatever normie career he has.
Look at the fucking white males on YT, if they get any notoriety, they're done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvWuaRIIS9Y
It's all part of the pussification of white men, even defending yourself makes you suspicious. Even Jack Donovan recently alluded to it.

> That brings me to my disappointment with white men, generally. The majority of the best American white men are complete cowards.
> They’re not afraid of a fight necessarily — they don’t lack physical courage — but they are terrified of any social ridicule that could result in a loss of money or status.
> I’ve seen the strongest men I know, some of the strongest men in the world, reduced to cowering, pleading, desperate babies because someone — anyone, no matter how credible — threatens to expose them as a “racist” or “sexist” or some kind of “phobe.”

Once you understand the forces at works, it's no surprise non-huwhites females would be the first to voice implicitly pro-white/western arguments in public.
>>
>>128732588
Shoe is italian. She took a DNA test and she's 99% European and 1 % Caucasus

>inb4 Chechen spy
>>
>>128733995
I'm sorry, but in this world of ours, you kind of need a job and social standing to survive. You could of course take the long march approach some of us are doing, but there are far too many people who want some kind of fascist revolution now and fuck up their lives sperging out about it.
>>
>>128731272
Women will turn anti-sjw into atheism+. Time to find the next big thing before the mainstream anti-sjw-cucks catch on..
>>
>>128731272
I think there's an over-emphasis on skin color and not enough on genetics and cultural background.
I don't really have a problem with getting with ethnic people, so long as they aren't garbage genetics or backgrounds.
I'm 100% European. I would have no problem getting with Tee Bhullar. She's pretty, smart, and we're culturally aligned.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.