[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Orlando shooter was white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: dblw_fuvyaarwss1-e1496704691113.jpg (14KB, 352x416px) Image search: [Google]
dblw_fuvyaarwss1-e1496704691113.jpg
14KB, 352x416px
The Orlando shooter was white and yet we haven't heard anything about it since it happened.

Shouldn't the media be gloating about this? Why aren't they?
>>
File: 1485667549610.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485667549610.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>128726143
>Why isn't everyone else as miserable of a human being as I am? Why don't they laugh at the children of the dead because what happened disagrees with my jaded worldview? I certainly would have jacked it onto their coffins as the children watched, sobbing, because I'm as close as you can get to actual evil while still being mentally retarded. Did I mention how edgy I was?
>>
>>128726658
what
>>
>>128726143
>Shouldn't the media be gloating about this? Why aren't they?

Yeah, weird. I would expect them to push this hard to overshadow the terror attacks in Britain.
>>
>>128726700
Not everyone irrationally hates the other as much as you do, fwiend.
>>
>>128726143

Because workplace violence is boring as fuck. It went out of fashion in the 80's. People just kind of expect it now.

Terrorism is still a novelty.

Reporting on a white guy going postal is like reporting on a black guy killing a 7-11 clerk or a spic being a serial rapist.

It's literally "turd in toilet/turd on plate"
>>
Jew media have far bigger fish to fry at the moment.

Also, Obongo's gone, which means they can't roll out a head of state to talk about how bad guns are.
>>
>>128726658
>Projecting this hard
>>
Maybe he had an illegal firearm.
>>
>>128727512
If anything OP is the one projecting, he expects the media to gloat about people being killed just because the perpetrator is white.
>>
>>128727972
>he expects the media to gloat about people being killed just because the perpetrator is white.

That seems to be a reasonable expectation to me.
>>
>>128726143
Of course he was white, he had a job
a job he lost but still a job
>>
All this means is the victims were also white. Doesn't' fit the narrative, so there is no point talking about it.
>>
>>128728173
>All this means is the victims were also white.
Of course they were white, they were shot at a workplace
>>
>>128726143
he's clearly hispanic
>>
>>128726143
That Bloomberg faggot, Feistein, and others haven't gotten paid to push the anti-gun agenda because its not worth it right now. We have a good president, somewhat OK House & Senate who will never ban firearms so its wasted money for them to try to campaign. Besides, facts and statistics have completely destroyed their argument, and the globalist push for the U.S. fell flat on its fucking face.
>>
>>128726143

Workplace violence, that's why. Family murders are even worst for coverage; you'll get a story then nothing.

You need a very public space being hit to get normies afraid.
>>
>>128727972
Kind of this. There isn't some intentional global conspiracy to make white people look bad. What there IS is a confluence of incentives: liberal media outlets want a story to report that isn't the true attacks. They're options right now are 1)Russia probe, 2) the federal leaker, 3) Trump tweets on the travel ban, or (distant, distant) 4) an obscure workplace violence incident.

If nothing else was going on, for sure they'd be pushing this. But since they have a bunch of other stories that make Republicans look worse AND are more important, it's a no-brainer.
>>
>>128728226
He's cleary Madarin
>>
>>128728151
It only seems resonable to you, like the rest of people on /pol/ because you guys here are delusional & emotionally stunted and feel glad when innocent people, your perceived "enemies" are harmed.

So you can't understand why the other side, who are functioning members of society, wouldn't be gloating about it.
>>
>>128726759
They got "muh russia" for that. They can't stop pushing that narrative, it's actually identical to the Information Operations (targeted propaganda) that the US military uses to change opinion in foreign nations.

It works similar to advertisement, the more a person is exposed to the same message, the more likely it is they buy it.
>>
>>128728543

This most people who are unaffected do not care about one guy going nuts.
>>
>>128728705

Over the last few years, the media in the US has exploded whenever a black man was killed by a white cop. They don't display the same intensity when it's black on black crime, black cop killing a black man, etc... So I think it is a reasonable expectation.
>>
>>128727724
This. Maybe he's jew?
>>
>>128729869
Just looked up his name. john robert neumann
>>
>>128728151
That's because you're insane, a trolls, or a retard. It's not a normal thing to find that to be reasonable.
>>
>>128730146
They've been doing just that for years though. Even going as far as to photoshop people to make them look white. It's unusual that media is not all over this.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.