[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Polish-PM-on-muslim-immigration.jpg (158KB, 601x323px) Image search: [Google]
Polish-PM-on-muslim-immigration.jpg
158KB, 601x323px
What is the most based European country and why is it Poland?
>>
How is it even possible for Poland to be so based?

The rest of Eastern Europe uniformly has:

- governments filled with ex-communists who then turned capitalists and sold their countries to foreigners, and then turned EU advocates and copied all the EU laws helping to exploit us, and then turned "Euroskeptics" for easy brownie points because no migrants want to stay here anyway
- disarmed populations with gun ownership being almost impossible
- mass surveillance of communications and public spaces done by the ex-communist secret police/mafia and their successors
- no freedom of speech especially regarding WW2 stuff
- laws against insulting people, blasphemy, speaking out against NGO propaganda, feministm etc.
- NGOs, businesses, bankers and secret services from America/NATO, EU/Germany, Israel, Russia, IMF running the show
- feminist, misandrist, anti-family, anti-straight anti-nationalist propaganda everywhere since all the organizations that fund any kind of art and culture have been taken over
- shitty third world-tier economy where the only draw for foreigners to "invest" in is the cheapest possible labor force and subsidies directly from taxpayer money (so essentially taxes pay for people they hire and they don't have to spend any money themselves)
- women that whore themselves out to foreigners

So how come Poland is the only magical place that doesn't have any of that?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_BjPy19bYs
>>
>>128723710
>highest EU approval among population
>higher than literally any other EU country including Germany
>economy consists of taking German money
~le based
>>
>>128723791
can poles have guns?
>>
>>128723791
>- women that whore themselves out to foreigners
Polish women are crazy for Scandinavian cock though, they just don't like you shitskins mate.
>>
>>128723898
No. The Swiss are the only Europeans that can. You're talking to a Boris who fled his shithole homeland to the ebil West
>>
>>128723898
No, you can get a sports license, or collectors permit, or normal permit if you are UBER lucky. You can legally own black powsder weapon... but if you use any of those on say attacker in your house you are fucked.
>>
>>128723937

achmed detected.
>>
idk but polish guys are gorgeous
>>
>>128723710
Because it's an entire country devoted to being America's fifth column in the global community. We let Poland get away with open nationalism so that we can use their search for relevance to achieve our aims, and once they've served their purpose of splitting the EU and strangling Russia, we can "diversify" them too. Europe will be under our control forever.
>>
File: why.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>128723791
>even replying to 'based Poland' thread made by retarded beige nigger

I'm so disappointed in you, ustasza
>>
>>128725065
Faggot
>>
>>128724532
It's super easy getting a hunters license in sweden though. You take an exam, do a shooting test and bam! You can now own a .22 .308 and 12 guage.
>>
>>128726198
im a girl but i guess getting fucked by smart, hot dudes is pretty faggy of me..
>>
>>128726425
Hoe
>>
>>128723710
they didnt fall for the tolerance meme as hard as everyone else.
>>
>>128726425
Fucking slut.

P.S. I-I'm Polish b-by the way...
>>
>>128726425
Hooker
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.