[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Genocide: Dutch People edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7884.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7884.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
By the end of the century the Dutch will be a minority in their own homeland since it is racist for white people to not agree to commit demographic suicide for 'diversity' (which is our strength, apparently) and 'the economy' which is to say the fiat central banking system of debt-money creation.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-05/mass-immigration-looming-disappearance-dutch-population

Why are the Dutch (and Swedes, Norse, Irish, Brits, Germans etc) Death Pilling themselves?

ps The Irish will be a minority by 2050

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/irish-could-be-minority-ethnic-group-here-by-2050-professor-1.424517%3Fmode%3Damp

Guess (((who))) helped accelerate that?

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/03/02/the-misplaced-minister-ireland-and-israels-alan-shatter/
>>
File: 1489067668516.jpg (553KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489067668516.jpg
553KB, 1920x1080px
>>128723422
White US becoming a minority before 2050.

It's all the Jews, in particular the Internationalist Zionists.

We are and have to wake up more people to the Zionist overtake of all western governments.

Get the Jews out of Europe, and the Rothchilds out of the West. Get racial science going which will be the foundation to a political movement to secure a white nation.
>>
>>128723935

They definitely and obviously work toward it as an internationalist wealthy elite group but I'm sure the average French Jew, say, isnt thrilled.

Ireland's Shatter was the very definition of Jews not being anything but Jews first: and supremacist hypocrites... Shatter spoke of a 'transnational' Ireksnd, meaning de-Irished... but supports not only Israel as a Jew state but the colonizing apartheid occupation m and supported Israel's genocidal assaults on Gaza and Lebanon cuz they were 'defending themselves'

Expect Jews to be Jews to deny and cry antisemite about it and hypocrites.

But I'm more interested in the EthnoEuro Leftist self-hate/idiocy.

Jews could not force this on European peoples without Leftists.
>>
>>128723422
Whiteness is irrelevant either way. I do not care if the race becomes a minority or even extinct in the future. Everything will end with the heat death of the universe so nothing matters anyway. Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>128725027
Being atheist must really suck. You should just kill yourself now cos you're going to die anyway.
>>
>>128725227
At least I do not live my life constricted by delusions. I am not killing myself because I will enjoy whatever time I have left in hedonistic bliss spending any last penny I get on pleasure and make sure I leave no kids behind who will have to suffer through the pointlessness of existence.
>>
>>128725027

I have not taken the black pill.

But its in my fucking hand.

We are watching Europe hang itself.
>>
>>128725483
>When you actually believe that shit
Reminds me of that time in the middle ages when doctors told you you had to balance all four liquids to be healthy. Or when scientists told us we were at the centre of the universe. Or when scientists told us there would be another ice age 20 years ago.
The point is to never fully trust what they say no matter how confident they are. Especially when they only have theories with small amounts of proof.
>>
>>128723422
The only thing we have to do is to promote marriage and having many white kids, make the unemployment high, increase the poverty so that people cannot afford to buy anti pregnant pills, make the kids/teens not focused too much on school like the reason of Japan's low population, so we just have to keep kicking immigrants that it will lower the economy, then white people reproduce white kids, and when the whites are the 80% majority, bring things back to normal.
>>
>>128725789
too many cool movies and too much msm American.
>>
File: 1435967349300s.jpg (8KB, 182x250px) Image search: [Google]
1435967349300s.jpg
8KB, 182x250px
Jesus christ that was a depressing article

Just famine my shit up senpai
>>
Good. The less native Dutch the more valuable the individual native Dutch will become. Basic economics, the European governments are doing the Europeans a favor. Scarcity principle for livestock.
>>
>>128728778
the "native Dutch" will eventually be recognized as dark skinned. Don't fool yourself. Leftists truly believe that if a rat is born in a stable it makes it a horse. I fucking hate when other ethnicities claim to be "Irish", etc when they're as black as the day is long.
>>
>>128723422
The situation is much worse than that article suggests because it counts shitskins with dutch citizenship as native dutch.
Pure dutch newborns are probably less than half by now.
>>
>>128725027
That depends if your white. If you are and become a small enough minority. By the time your 60 the kids will have fun making your life a misery. The parents won't care about a kaffir. No body will, you will be held in contempt.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.