[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it nearly over?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: q3e5hu.png (457KB, 1309x843px) Image search: [Google]
q3e5hu.png
457KB, 1309x843px
Battle for Raqqa has commenced
>>
>>128723352
Raqqa is over. But there is still a shitton of other territory that needs to be liberated.

And then what about the 250,000 ISIS terrorists living in Europe?
>>
>>128723352
Any decent sauce?
>>
>>128723496
http://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/6-june-us-military-confirms-battle-for-raqqa-in-syria-is
>>
>>128723352
kurdistan confirmed :-/
>>
I want us to get comfy up in here. what's a good twitter to follow for from-the-ground news? don't matter if it's SDF or ISIS
>>
>>128723728
So the fall of Raqqa will establish the country???
>>
>>128723728
That's a good thing.
>>
>>128723352
>Raqqa
>over fast
There is a decent chance it will turn into Manbij 2.0, VBIED Boogaloo.
Nothing more fun than seeing k*rds and ISIS killing each other en masse.
If only the t*rks weren't such goddamned cucks and actually did something about them.
>>
>>128724122
It will give the Kurds enough incentive to create a State, or a least some kind of independent entity.
>>
>>128724141
I don't want the middle east strong but I also don't want them to keep killing eachother over and over desu. it's better for mankind if turkey holds on to their lands
>>
>Kurds take Raqqa from IS

>T*rks take Raqqa from Kurds

Then what?
>>
>>128725124

I doubt the US will allow this to happen
>>
>>128724153
Look at a map and compare Raqqa with Mosul. Mosul is a city, Raqqa is a freaking small town. They will take Raqqa within weaks, just as they did with Tabrah.
>>
>>128723449
>250,000 ISIS terrorists living in Europe?
Stop pulling numbers out of your arse. I'd be surprised if the number is even as high as 25.
>>
>>128723352

its not over when israel keeps sending jets to bomb assad
>>
>>128723352
Beginning of the end
>>
Donald Trump claims victory

another 4 years.
>>
>>128725278
Straya this is weak trolling, have you had your daily Four Gold yet?
>>
>>128724141
wrong berxewary
>>
File: thulsa-doom-5.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
thulsa-doom-5.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>128723352

Where daesh capital moves when they lose raqqa? Srs question fill the retard in plz. Or is there new HQs already?
>>
>>128723352
It's not over. It's not even the beginning of the end. But it is perhaps the end of the beginning.

ISIS/radical Islam will switch strategy/tactics, as they have done since 2003. But for now the caliphate will be put on hold in favor of a return to more guerilla style tactics.
>>
>>128725848
proabably nowhere.

They will just be told to inflict as much damage where they are.

There's gonna be a lot of deaths once that city falls, probably around the world too.
>>
>>128725848
balochistan
>>
>>128724153
You do know that the Turks move the oil that ISIS captures right?

CIA, Israel, Saudis, are all in on promoting ISIS
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.