[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Trump a manchild?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

Trump strikes me as someone who never fully matured, and as a result remains egoistical and self-centered.

Am I wrong to think so, /pol/? Else, why would he act so selfish and without consideration for other people?
>>
>>128722439
Bump.
>>
France strikes me as something that never fully matured, and as a result remains coward and cucked.

Am I wrong to think so, /pol/? Else, why would this country act so cucked and craving consideration for black cocks?
>>
Macron is such a little faggot. Grandpa Trump could beat the shit out of him and rape his wife if he wanted to.
>>
>>128724943
You are not wrong
>>
CANT STUMP THE TRUMP https://youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw
>>
>>128722439
Mods, please remove these useless, low-quality threads...
>>
I'll bump again to have legit answers, that is answers coming from people not sucking American dick.
>>
>>128722439
>trump triggers me therefore i'll call him a child >:(

what has he acted selfish about? he has consideration for americans. you know, the people who got him elected
>>
>>128722439

Yes, that's why /pol/ shills are overwhelmingly in favor of him. They see themselves in his cringeworthy antics.
>>
hes going to mature in guantanamo

those torture experiments they do in traitors like him are no joke
>>
>>128722439
I mean look at that fucking handshake.
>>
>>128722439
>that handshake

France hasn't been shook this hard since 1940.
>>
>>128722439
>Trump strikes me as someone who never fully matured, and as a result remains egoistical and self-centered.
Do you think he secretly identifies as a woman?
>>
>>128722439
He knows it makes people uncomfortable and it's a psychological thing (really). Also sped up a bunch to make it look autistic.
>>
I haven't seen people have the guts to call him out in his face, he's hiding his power level it's all bait for inexperienced momma's boys like Macron.
>>
>>128726126
they mostly do those to brown people such as yourself
>>
>>128722439
He grew up as a rich 60's jock, that played a bunch of sports in highschool, then let his father pratically give him a full time job after college.

Basically Trump is a trust fund kid, but more hardworking, I think.
>>
>>128722439
Trump is literally insane.
>>
>>128722439
Being egotistical and self-centered in an alpha male characteristic, you're just beta and insecure.
>>
I think that's one of the main reasons why people hate him. No he's not very well rounded, nor are 99% of people. Especially leftists.

Even if he was it doesn't mean anything. Obama was well rounded, but he was just another slut.

Saying "selfish" and "without consideration of people" is just so trite and meaningless. Because the left doesn't do this either even though it's the cornerstone of their whole existence.
>>
>>128722439
>Trump strikes me as someone who never fully matured, and as a result remains egoistical and self-centere

funny and cringeworthy ironical, when women ask this

woman never develop a mature civilised brain and always stay a mixture of being animal-children

women are always egofascists, selfcentered, selfish as hell.

women never ever act in any real consideration for any other human beings ... ever
so go kill youself, OP femscum
>>
>>128722439
>Is Trump a manchild?

Is OP a faggot?
>>
>>128722439
He is just a very special snowflake. LEAVE TRUMP ALONE!!!
>>
>>128722439
Ok
Thanks for sharing now fuck off shill

Sage
>>
>>128722439
I don't know about that but everyone in that gif is laughing. even merkel looks she's having good time
>>
>>128722439
Macron fucked up the handshake on their first meeting and grabbed the fingertips all smug. The faggot was just asked to be pulled around like this.
>>
>>128722439
>Else, why would he act so selfish and without consideration
Not an argument, faggot.
>>
>>128727648
He went to Military school an he was voted "ladies man" or something like that by his classmates
>>
>>128729438
>ladies man
go figure,i mean if it wasn't ment to be derogatory, he's kind of been doing that his whole life anyway
>>
That is pretty common thing in America.

Only a childish mind can be controlled by the jews.
>>
If liberal soul-searching only included their own.
>>
Honest opinion
I think he may be a secret genius
and all he is doing is playing with us like marionettes

It's weird to think that everything he does is on accident
or the result of blind egotism

He may be playing 4d chess with the world as the pieces
>>
Great post OP

He also doesn't pay any taxes XD

Also sage.
>>
>>128722439
That would be Macron who married his mommy. In fact, he's still sucking her teet right now...as Soro's fucks him in the ass
>>
>>128722439
For sure. Arrested development
It's why Melania devotes everything to the kid. There's nothing coming from Trump. Pure narcissistic fantasist
>>
File: IMG_7975.jpg (40KB, 420x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7975.jpg
40KB, 420x564px
>>128722439

>is Trump a manchild

I don't think so. He didn't act like this in the 70s and 80s. He was much more reserved and eloquent.

I think when strong people get to a certai age, they just stop giving a fuck about what other people think. There's no way anyone could get as far as Trump has by being immature and thin skinned. What you're seeing is a 70 year old man that's had enough of all the BS, which is why he's as blunt and forward as possible.

As for that gif, he's knows exactly what he's doing. You people just don't get it, Trump has been manipulating the narrative since the 70s. Love him or hate him, he's always in the limelight. Which leader is the focus in all of these meetings and pictures of all of them huddled together? Trump. When you see him with Marcon or Merkel or Trudeau, who is the dominant leader that gets your attention? Trump.

I think the people that despise him simply do so because they feel weak and inferior. They're intimidated by him. That's why you see this infantile mentality against him, such as what you're doing here. You're projecting your fears and doubts onto him.

Unlike his detractors, the man actually built something. A brand, an identity, products, businesses, an image. A million dollar loan doesn't give you the success Trump has had for the past 40 years. To say he's a petty man child is shortchanging him. That's the problem, he creates this facade and you people constantly fall for it, underestimating him as he makes his next move.
>>
File: 4th_reich_flag.png (25KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
4th_reich_flag.png
25KB, 1600x900px
>>128737042
Correct
>>
File: DBRqpjJWAAE9Ak5.jpg large.jpg (59KB, 1583x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DBRqpjJWAAE9Ak5.jpg large.jpg
59KB, 1583x2048px
>>128725104
Macron crushed his fat little trotter until fatty had to let go, binland talking shit again
>>
>>128737042
yeah i noticed this with sean connery today.
>>
>>128727912
Yeah, Teddy Roosevelt was a greater man and far lesser cunt
>>
File: 4680ß5578.jpg (34KB, 1050x590px) Image search: [Google]
4680ß5578.jpg
34KB, 1050x590px
he literally has the mindset of a little child
>>
>>128722439
Trump is just a typical dude-bro. Reminds me of a lot of my bros from high school/college desu
>>
>>128724943
Correct.
>>
>>128722439

He's just a narcissistic alpha male, a high status male who doesn't care so much about the feelings of others which all women fantasize about taming. Harlequin novels sales, 50 Shades of Grey recordbreaking sales, etc.
>>
>>128724943
FPBP
>>
>>128722439
look at trudeau standing there like a cuck. i'm surprised the group didnt make him stand in the back
>>
>>128740533
yep. he is nice and funny guy and the rest of them are sociopaths
>>
>>128722439
Why would you care about other people ?
>>
>>128727912
plz think of the muslims and trannies. He needs to pander to them in order to secure America's vote!
>>
File: typical french poster.png (470KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
typical french poster.png
470KB, 400x400px
>>128722439
Speaking of manchildren, how's Middle East Macron working out for you?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.