[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today's alt-righters fascination with Russia is not different

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 45

File: Russia-USSR-Flags.jpg (16KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
Russia-USSR-Flags.jpg
16KB, 570x380px
Today's alt-righters fascination with Russia is not different to past leftist fascination with USSR.

The same level of stupidity.
>>
>>128721339
Ehh, the main difference is that people of USSR didn't like the communist party, while Putin has 80% approval rating.
>>
>>128723184
You have old data tovaris, now it's more like 97%-105%
>>
>>128723459
Joke if you will, but the polls from anti-government and western pollsters align perfectly with that of pro-gov ones.

The point is, putin has good ideas, and frankly I don't see why polls are so bothered by them given that PiS and ER have more or less the same political agenda, if anything PiS is more right wing/
>>
>>128721339
>right wingers like a right wing state
I don't like the Russians, we have bad history, but at least they know what to do with uppity sand niggers.
The soviet union was a failed state.
Russia is still alive.
>>
>>128723766
Only retards dont like putin
>>
>>128721339
I dont trust any nation except Poland and Hungary
Everything else are just muh we hate muslims bu when it comes to war thease are only that will fight like we always did together
>>
File: IMG_9392.jpg (75KB, 720x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9392.jpg
75KB, 720x427px
>>128723777

>at least they know what to do with uppity sand niggers.

You do know that there are more muslims in Russia than in the UK, France and Germany combined, right?
>>
>>128723766
PiS are literal commies, they follow exact program as Polish United Worker Part in 50' and 60'. Also chill out, after Jelcyn it's not hard to be likeable, especially if you are ex-KGB who knows thing or two about propaganda. BTW how is his approval among mudslims?
>>
>>128721339
Nobody here cares about Russia. It's a shit hole.
>>
>>128724091
You do know they live pretty much secluded from everyone else right?
>>
>>128721339
>One wants to save the WHITE RACE AND EUROPE.
>The other wants to destroy the White Race and turn it into a mongrel subhuman race used for cheap labor and obedience.
Pick one and ONLY one fucking libcuck faggot.
And the only people that wanted the ussr were the filthy kikes not the russian people.
>>
>>128724091
Yes, and whenever they get uppity, they get fucking crushed.

>wtf is Chechnya
>>
>>128721339
todays liberals are the republicans of the late 60s

talking shit and doing nothing. come on canada start a war with russia ... oh wait your not going to do anything?

well i guess the more things change the more they stay the same
>>
>>128724000
Germany also had waffen ss serbian division you faggot .
>>
File: kremlinshills_btfo.jpg (235KB, 640x968px) Image search: [Google]
kremlinshills_btfo.jpg
235KB, 640x968px
>>128721339
This, except leftists supported USSR because it agreed with their ideology.

Alt-right support Russia because they don't know what it is.
>>
>>128721339

>Leftist fascination with a regime that killed millions of people, including millions of leftists, is the same as right-wing fascination for a regime that opposes globalism and isn't known for killing many people

Okay skippy
>>
>>128721339
>The same level of stupidity.

FTFY: The same level of autism.
>>
>>128721339
a fucking shit pipe wiggler
>>
>>128724286
Yes
I will forever be greatful for hitler and HRE
but if it comes to war i think we will need to fight another front on german border
>>
>>128724111
>BTW how is his approval among mudslims?
Pretty good, which is one of the things that helps them to remain productive citizens rather than terrorist monkeys. He build them a giant fuckoff mosque in Moskow to keep them happy.
>>
>>128721339
The war is now, and has forever been, between globalism and nationalism. International Communists are Globalists.
>>
No real leftist considers the USSR anything but a complete failure.
>>
>>128724091
Yeah so what?
We had them seince 1553.
yet europe imported same amount in just 20 years.
in the next 20 years every single country in europe apart from butthurtbelt will have more than 25% muslims population.
>>
>>128724091
Exactly, fuck putin.
These fucking alt-lite idiots don't understand that Putin is not our fucking hero but he is a Zionist Shill Puppet like everyone else.
He has allowed millions and millions of Mongrel Asiatic Muslims from former Soviet States like Central Asia, Siberia, and the Caucuses to flood Moscow and St. petersburg.
Native Russians , the real fucking Russians that are a Nordic/Slav mix are dwindling in Numbers.
The Jewish Bolsheviks targeted the Russian people and exterminated 60 Million of them, can you fags imagine how much priceless Russian Dna was lost forever? How many Russian Generations and Blood Lineages were fucking lost?!!!!!
Now Russia is filled with the Descendants of Communist Red Army Scum and it's getting flooded by nonwhite Mongrel Asiatic Filth.
I also read that Niggers are about 50,000 in Russia but this is a very old census number.
Now it has to be bigger and of course they are producing mongrel nigger monkeys which are fucking up Russia even more.
Open your fucking eyes and realize that only NatSoc and Fascism can save Russia and the rest of Europe right now.

We must bring Imperial Russia back which was a Holy Aryan Reich, The Third Rome, full of 100% purebred Russian Stock
A real Russian looks the same as a German, anything other than that is a filthy mongrel.
>>
>>128724824
He is a good politician, that one I give you Ivan.
>>
>>128721339
True. Useful idiot subversion knows no right or left.
>>
>>128724163
t.mongrel turk
>>
>>128721339
Pshek shut the fuck up
>>
>>128721339
Its not the same thing, Janick
>>
>>128721339

>1 post by this ID
>>
>>128721339
No, it's actually ex-USSR fascination with US. The roots are different, the goals are different the only things that are the same are languages and an idea that there is a country out there that does things the right way.
>>
>>128721339
Alt-righters don't even think of Russia dum-dum, lefties do.
>>
>>128724258
> wtf is 20 million islamic shitskins in Russia
Fucking idiot. These Muslims are mostly Mongrel Asiatics from former Jewviet States like Central Asia, Siberia, and Caucuses.
Only about 5% of the Muslim population is White.
We need to purge these invaders, they have to go back !
>>
File: IMG_9393.gif (238KB, 1900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9393.gif
238KB, 1900x1500px
>>128724329

>Alt-right support Russia because they don't know what it is.

Exactly.
>>
>>128724162
now go fuck your kangaroo
>>
CANT STUMP PUTIN https://youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw
>>
>>128724329
> thinking us real Alt-Righters believe that Putin is a european hero.

Alt-Lite cucks believe in him not us.
>>
>>128724258

>wtf is Chechnya

A Sharia Law ethnostate only nominally being a region of Russian Feferation that we pay huge levy to so they don't start blowing commieblocks in Southern Federal?

Fucking German diaspora cucks
>>
>>128724995
Its funny how you think that everyone want to be nordic...
What did nords ever did?
Russians are slavs ffs and they are better than you nord

You were considered dogs by romans stop thinking so high of yourself
>>
>>128721339
fuck off steinberg, nobody cares about russia, it's a degenerate shit tole that will collapse just the same as the west.
>ethnonationalists love russia
that's complete nonsense and you know it. it's a multicultural and multiethnic piece of shit.
>leftist fascination with USSR
reds such as yourself being complete retards, how shocking
>>
>>128724680
Why ?
Why not just unite and topple our governments and create a Holy Aryan Empire ?
>>
>>128724824
> pandering to mudshits
> flooding mainland Russia with Mongrel Asiatic shitskin filth
Fuck off faggot cuck. Fuck putin.
>>
File: poor.hillary.russians.png (127KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
poor.hillary.russians.png
127KB, 500x375px
>le alt-right boogeyman
>all 4ch is one person
>comparing former USSR soviets with modern capitalistic russia

you sound like a fucking retard op
>>
>>128724824

>remain productive citizens
>rather than terrorist monkeys

haha this fucking guy
>>
>>128725473
Isnt that EU
I wouldnt mind living in Hitlers EU
But cant have such cucked nation for my ally they have more terorist ready to blow up than soldiers
>>
>>128721339

Alt-righters love Putin because he gives the feelings that he defend russian interests first in the contrary to western leaders who feel like they are already somehow part of a global governement defending at all costs international banks and corporations.
>>
>>128725460
Lol wtf are you talking about?
And what did Nordics ever do?
Ok .. well .. um.. how about .. FOUNDING FUCKING RUSSIA AND GIVING IT IT'S NAME !!!
Ever heard of the Scandinavian Swede Rurik who was Russia's first emperor?
The Rurik Dynasty created Russia into what is Russia.
Over the centuries Scandinavians began to mix with Slavs in Russia and this created the Modern Russian People that you know.
Russians are Half Nordic and Half Slavic this is a fact.
I'm not saying that Slavs are not White, Slavs look the same as Germans or Nordics to me, all i'm saying is that Russians are descendants of Vikings by the Paternal Line and Slavic in the maternal line.
Rurik was a good ruler and united the Slavs in Russia.
>>
>>128725465
Don't Confuse the Jewviet Union with Imperial Russia.
>>
>>128721339
I like all nations and peoples as long as they aren't black. I love Poland. I love Russians. I don't like Communism, it isn't a people, it is an ideology. One that raped the culture of everybody it inflicted. You, though, I don't like you; because you're fucking STUPID. Prove me wrong: you can't
>>
>>128721339
Realistically, I just don't give a fuck about Russia because they're far too weak to threaten the US. I can see why you'd be worried about them though. I'd suggest getting a stronger economy and using the wealth to make a stronger army.
>>
>>128721339
I like both the Soviets and Russians

Fuck off kamilla
>>
File: bongbutton.png (338KB, 559x397px) Image search: [Google]
bongbutton.png
338KB, 559x397px
>>128724995
>and exterminated 60 Million of them
>>
>>128725832
Lol the EU is a Jewish Communist Regime that hates Europe and Europeans, fuck the filthy fucking E.U !!!
And i mean a Holy Aryan Empire where all of Europa is United !
No more poverty, degeneracy, self-hate, communism, liberalism, marxism, etc.
It would be the most powerful Reich in history.
No one has been able to unite all of Europa, but if that person does manage to do it, he will be the greatest European Hero to have ever lived.
Saving an entire race will make you almost god-like.
>>
>>128726181
This. !!!'
>>
>>128724091
Russia had 6/8% Muslims in 2012 or something. Now they got like 3 million more Russians some tartars and ukranians having their population close to like 150 million. I think the Russian Muslim population is at an all time low like 6% since the ethnic Russian population is growing and the fast growth of churka's+ mudslimes is slowing down.
>>
>>128721339
You do not know anything about us. However, we know about you, Mr. Polyakski.
>>
>>128726267
Research the Jewish Bolshevik Red Terror.
Kikes exterminated 60 Million Christian Russians between 1918-1930 i think, before WW2 started.
News and Rumors about Jewish Bolshevik atrocities began to spread into Western Europe and people began to get scared shitless of the Rote Pest, the Red Plague.
Hitler also knew what was happening to the Russian people and this made him hate kikes even more.
He knew this would be the fate of Germany if he didn't do anything about it so he did by joining the NSDAP.
>>
>>128726089
Im the same guy just swaped on PC
>Russians are descendants of Vikings by the Paternal Line and Slavic in the maternal line.

That is wrong Russians are mainly R1a1 while nords are I and I1 cant be found in russia so only possible thing is taht russians fucked nords and thats why they have R1a1 and russians dont have Nordic I1

Also its stupid to talk about whiteness
Sweeds and other nords have highest simmilarity with Balkan slavs and its not slavic simmilatirty its I haplogroup that is in europe since Iceage
Ofc slavs are "White" and so are north africans and spainards and south italians our whole culture is founded on their civilizations
Mediterenian is where europe was born noth north is my point
>>
>>128724995
>larping this hard
>>
>>128726156
the grand duchy of finland was a part of imperial russia you idiot, how do you think i was confusing them? they also tried russifying finland and i don't appreciate anti-finnish russian dicklicking apologists.
>>
>>128726887
thats not how haplogroups work
>>
>>128726426
T.tyrone

The EU is salvation from the american hegemony.

As the situation we are in proves it. Before the US sperg out, EU and Russia had the best relations possible. Peace in Europe. Trade, work a future we all worked together towards.

Then the ameriniggers did show up, broke all agreements with Russians.

https://sputniknews.com/military/201510191028734417-nato-russia-bases-hodges/

USA is destroying MAD and the USA will be the casue of a new World War. But. Thankful trump said he will no commitment to article 5 witch means we wont too. In case of war USA stand alone against Russia
>>
>>128725465
Russia is nice because it is a power-check to EU and Israel in the Middle East. Putin gets Israels ass right chaffed knowing they aren't having such an easy time fucking over Syria. Putin's Russia is one of the few allies we have against these kikes.
>>
>>128727071
he said that they are nords by pathernal line and there are none nordic in russian Y
pritty sure that works like that
but i am open to criticism, teach me
>>
File: 1495373321608.jpg (71KB, 566x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495373321608.jpg
71KB, 566x500px
>>128727071
>TFW people don't know hoe paternal y-haplogroups work
>>
File: cuck.png (854KB, 986x1118px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
854KB, 986x1118px
>>128727212
>>
dude capitalism is so awesome

nevermind capitalism let burgers import millions of cheap shitskin labour
>>
>>128727367
>l2a south slavic
wtf its native to balkans
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
>>
>>128721339
>muh russia is bad
Fuck of greenfacist
>>
>>128726887
I'm just saying that Russia's founders were Vikings, nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: fuckefestinCucasus.jpg (50KB, 800x683px) Image search: [Google]
fuckefestinCucasus.jpg
50KB, 800x683px
>>128727537
Most of the l2a carriers are located in Balkans not Balkans are the place were l2a haplogroups originated.
>>
>>128727045
> having the hope of a united european reich which will save Europe and it's people is a dream we must not achieve
Fuck off ahmed and go blow up another concert you nigger.
>>
>>128726267
not sure was it 60 but it was massive
>>
>>128727752
actualy it is during ice age I came on blacans and after they splited into I1 and I2 they both originated there
not sure if they splited in balkans or they evolved when they went for scandinavia
>>
>>128727161
russia isn't a power-check to eu you imbecile. the power-check is the weakness of our leaders and the spiritual death of the continent. russia has the exact same problem, except their state is more obvious on the surface, with government terminating dissidents, whereas westerners lose their jobs, get ostracised by their friends, and get harassed by the kikes' useful idiots.
we are all being abused, we all face annihilation. russia and putin are the same shit in a different package.
>>
All leftists with a brain have hated that Soviet Union forever.

Democrats being communists is just a meme. Having a balanced budget that doesn't destroy every function of government is not communism.
>>
>le Moscow is the most muslim city in Europe
Don't compare our muslims to yours, eurocucks. I dare you to come to Moscow and find a burqa that is not a wife of some Emirates' Sheikh on a business trip.
>>
>>128727059
Stop looking at the past you fucking faggot.
Did you know that Finnish and Slavic Tribes mixed together and shared common cultures and traditions?
You prob have Russian blood inside you.
Instead of hating Russians hate the filthy nonwhites that are invading Finland right now you little shit.
>>
>>128727125
t.filthy kike
Fuck you and your Jewropean Union created by that anti-white shit Kalergi.
>>
>>128728030
> during ice age I came on Balcans
I was all over Europe not only Balkans.
The I1 and I2 may have originated almost anywhere in Europe.
>>
>>128721339
>implying alt-righters are one person
>implying some of us can't call bullshit on both sides
>>
>>128728062

the Islamists we face today learned their style of warfare from the Soviets, who established the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) as “the fulcrum of the Soviet Union’s strategic approach” to world revolution, especially control of the Middle East. At the time, President Reagan was battling the Soviet empire, including its support for international terrorist groups. Lofton reminded his readers of many facts about the Soviet-supported international terrorist networks. These facts are extremely relevant today.
Lofton wrote about and has to conclude that the modern-day Islamic terrorists we face today grew out of these communist networks that the Soviets sponsored.
What we have learned since that time is that PLO chairman Yasser Arafat was actually a trained KGB operative. The case of Carlos the Jackal, the KGB-trained Marxist terrorist, is perhaps more significant. He converted to Islam.
Jeff Jeffrey R. Nyquist asks, “When we learn that a leading commander in ISIL was born in the Soviet Union and trained in Russia, we ought to wonder what is really going on?” Omar al-Shishani, the Russian commander in ISIL (also known as ISIS or the Islamic State), has been reported to be the group’s overall military chief. We have heard repeatedly about Americans and Europeans fighting for ISIL, but little attention is being devoted to the Russian-speaking foreign fighters that make up the group. Their numbers are estimated at 500 or more. Omar al-Shishani is usually described as a prominent Islamic State fighter who is Chechen. In fact, he was born in the former Soviet republic of Georgia and was trained there.
>>
>>128728034
this
>>
>>128728219
Yeah look at the third world country crying it cant be as good as us.

point at him and laugh.

You broke all agreements with Russia made in past you broke all contracts and you try to drag the EU with you down. You stand alone.
>>
>>128728261
wrong it came during ice age and it was in blakans since balkans were one of 3 inhabited parts of europe during Ice age (crimea and spain other 2)

Anyway i must go swimming now have a good day i will read everything you post after i came back so pls if you know something i dont i am willing to read it later
>>
>>128728062

Before we jump to conclusions that Russia is on our side in fighting ISIS, it might be wise to examine the history of international terrorism, its Soviet roots, and Russia’s ties to these networks today. President Obama told “60 Minutes” on Sunday that the U.S. intelligence community had “underestimated what had been taking place in Syria.” So what do we know about this mysterious entity called ISIS? Could Russia be playing both sides in this conflict as part of a geopolitical game to safeguard its Iranian client state?
Our media think that because the Soviet Union died and a modern Russia supposedly emerged in its place, these issues are irrelevant. But the head of this new Russia is a former KGB spy who wants to reconstitute the former Soviet Union. He invaded Ukraine. Is it really too much to believe that the Kremlin has had a hand in the rise of ISIS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWpOarMJDyA

http://www.aim.org/aim-column/the-russian-roots-of-terrorism/
>>
>>128728261
and it did repopulated europe short after ice age and in later stages of ice age but was pushed to scandinavia and blakans
but i am pritty sure it spred from balkans i think its confirmed
>>
>>128728415
Yeah getting replaced by millions of shitskins is so great!!

T-THANK YOU JEWISH MASTERS !!
>>
>>128726796
i was joking you dumbass.
there is no way they could have killed that much people.
>>
>>128728415

>You stand alone.

Moron, remember this: D Day - 6 Jun 1944. George Marshall 5 June 1947.

When are you going to pay back for your damage to entire Europe? When are you going to start a "Marshall Plan" for the Eastern Europe you invaded for oil in WW2? Oh, you want your Russian friends helping you again with oil and gas, right?
>>
>>128728681
I didn't know if you were or not you fucking idiot.
And they did, even own Soviet Documents show that 60 Million Christians were slaughtered in the Jewish Bolshevik Red Terror.
Alot of Soviet Historians and Journalists have also talked about the Red Holocaust.
Research your own history you cuck.
>>
>>128724162
this. Putin is a cuck who wants a seat at the world stage.
>>
File: 868e3f15d19015ea6b654b7aeda77f60.jpg (215KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
868e3f15d19015ea6b654b7aeda77f60.jpg
215KB, 1024x765px
>>128728490
Thank you for reminding
>>
>>128728116
>Stop looking at the past you fucking faggot.
yes ignore the past, and repeat the same mistakes. tired of american ignorant bastards trying to educate me about my own people and country.
>Did you know that Finnish and Slavic Tribes mixed
of course i do, and now finnic peoples in russia are near extinct
>and shared common cultures and traditions?
this applies to all europeans, but russia and finland are very, very different
>You prob have Russian blood inside you.
what a fucking absurd claim, pretty sure you are trolling but fuck it
>Instead of hating Russians hate the filthy nonwhites that are invading Finland right now you little shit.
i don't hate russians, you fucking troll.
>>
>>128726796
I hate the kike bolsheviks as mush as it is possible for giving away more than a half of Armenian land to roaches and azeris, but the 60 million claim is ridiculous m8.
>>
>>128728034
Yeah, nah, Putin isn't a puppet of the globalists. That's why he's treated as literally Hitler.
>>
>>128729086

Oh, so you lost the Afghan war. Sure. But may I remind you we talk about the fact your Marxists became fundamentalists in the 60's only to plague the religions around the world, and incite to murder, as your goal was to hit America in any way?

Carlos the Jackal was very close to Ceausescu, he felt like home here, in Romania. His name was "Ilici Ramirez Sanchez", Ilici surname (*Ilyich - as Vladimir Ilyich Lenin) was as a reminder of his socialist roots (his other two siblings were named Vladimir and Lenin). He was financed by Romanian secret service to kill reporters at Radio Free Europe in Munchen, and to do these kind of jobs. Ceausescu was very close to Arafat as well, as Yasser Arafat was created in Moscow but educated in Bucharest, "Tovarishch Yaska" as Ceausescu call him was noticed by the KGB in 1957, when he became the leader of Student Union of Palestine, in Cairo and recruited by soviets next year, in Prague, where he attended at the international congress of the "students of the world", an organization financed also by the KGB.

Yuri Andropov, who trained him for 19 years, called him "Cheiadbom" (from Chelovecheskaia Iadernaia Bomba - or nuclear human bomb), nickname given due to the way he changed the rule of the game. In 23 July 1968, his terrorist highjacked El Al flight 426 from Rome to Tel Aviv, the first time someone used an airplane for a terrorist attack. Later he trained sucidal terrorists, as the ones used in the Swiss Air that exploded in mid air, as the ones that captured El Al (Israelian) planes in Athens, Paris, Brussels and so on. After that point the 9/11 attacks were only a matter of time..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2cwz8nyy9I
>>
>>128729086

Not to mention on the other hand that all those "islamist liberation movements" give a big help to Moscow as they disrupt every single oil resource country in the world, thus making the oil and gas price higher that it should be if the markets were left alone in peace. There is a significant surplus on the market and the price could go down at any point. But Moscow does not want that. 80% of their income is from energy, so they really appreciate this turmoil.

How big is your GDP? You need Germany and long term gas deals to survive, right? 1998 rings any bell to you, communist?
>>
File: C-wAxi1WAAADyOl.jpg (80KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
C-wAxi1WAAADyOl.jpg
80KB, 500x393px
>>128729614
>>128729688
Thanks, very informative.
>>
File: shill_harder.png (312KB, 1960x1762px) Image search: [Google]
shill_harder.png
312KB, 1960x1762px
Is it just a coincedence, or there is a steady increase in anti-russian topics?

The reason why Putin is so popular is because he is not a globalist. No matter how many conspiracy theories you can put here, it does not change the fact that Russia is being made an enemy no 1 by globalists. Enemy of the enemy is my friend, simple logic. Besides Putin is not a bad leader. Russia used to be a criminal shithole, everyone born before 1990 remember Yeltsin times and this is why Putin is still popular. We do remember what it is to be a globalist puppet and we can see what it is to be now based on Ukirane example.

>>128728490
This is a bullshit article. Aside of speculations it states that there is a Chechen commander who used to work for USSR (like many other Chechen insurgents) which <pure speculation> can mean that it is all staged. No real arguments here. Well, guess what, Al-Baghdadi used to be a CIS US prisoner, woah that must mean US is working secretly with Russia here!
>>
Stroilov, a historian now living in London, fled Russia in 2003 after stealing 50,000 top-secret Kremlin documents from the Gorbachev Foundation archives, where he was working as a researcher.

Stroilov’s cache includes hundreds of transcripts of discussions between Gorbachev and foreign leaders, politicians, and diplomats. (The originals are still sealed under Kremlin pressure.) There are notes from Politburo and other top decision-making meetings, notes written by Gorbachev’s aides Anatoly Chernyaev and Georgy Shakhnazarov and by Politburo member Vadim Medvedev. None were ever available to independent researchers, although some were published by the Gorbachev Foundation in a heavily censored version. Stroilov also stole the 1972-1986 diary of Anatoly Chernyaev, deputy chief of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union International Department and Gorbachev’s principal aide on international affairs from 1986 to 1991. He stole reports dating from the 1960s by Vadim Zagladin, who was deputy chief of the International Department until 1987 and Gorbachev’s adviser from 1987 to 1991. (Stroilov also draws upon Soviet dissident Vladimir Bukovsky’s vast, stolen collection of documents, as well as the Mitrokhin Archive, a collection of notes taken secretly by the defector Vasili Mitrokhin during his 30 years as a KGB archivist in the foreign intelligence service and the First Chief Directorate.)

Stroilov’s book about these documents, many only now translated into English, challenges the conventional wisdom that Western colonialists are to blame for the chaos in the region. All of its major conflicts, he argues, were caused by Soviet expansionism. Terrorism and the rabid anti-Israeli animus of the Arab world were Soviet inspirations. And the revolutions we are seeing now were inevitable, for the Soviet client states were socialist regimes, and sooner or later socialism exhausts economies and thus the patience of the people who live in them.
>>
Stroilov focuses upon Gorbachev’s intrigues in the Middle East, explaining the Arab Spring as the “final act of the Cold War.” This thesis is overstated—Stroilov is a bit too enamored of his own collection to admit the complexity of these events—but there is nonetheless much in his archives to support this description. The documents clearly suggest that many contemporary conflicts in the Middle East were fomented by the Soviet empire, particularly in the final years before its break-up. And the events he describes have had a significant impact upon the current state of the region—from the conflict in Iraq to the Israeli-Palestinian peace process, to the development of a de facto alliance between the European Union and the Arab states. Perhaps most significantly, there is much here to suggest that it is past time to reexamine Gorbachev’s reputation as a reformer and liberalizer. Stroilov’s book suggests that in the Middle East, Gorbachev’s policy was old-school Kremlin imperialism, all the way to the end.

From the close of World War I, the great prize of the Middle East has been the Persian Gulf. During the Cold War, America and its allies in Europe and Asia depended upon its oil for 90 percent of their energy needs; developing countries would be instantly crippled by a sharp hike in oil prices. But for the Soviets, attaining control of the Gulf could be achieved only by direct military aggression. Following the return of British forces to Kuwait in 1961 to defend the Emirate from Iraq’s Abd al-Karim Qasim—whose ambitions for Kuwait were subsequently, if temporarily, realized by Saddam Hussein—it became clear to the Soviets that the West would go to any length to defend the oil. “And so the comrades postponed the conquest of the Gulf,” writes Stroilov, “although some of them were sorely disappointed with that decision.”
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/103576/the-cold-wars-arab-spring
>>
>>128729002
cia please.
>>
>>128730282
Just shills and retards
>>
>>128730286
Can you please provide where can I read this book and see these documents and any independent conclusion on their authenthity? I am very interested in reading them.
>>
>altright BTFO
>leftist BTFO

best day ever on /pol/

>suck Russia's cock
>be an idiot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 745.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
745.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>past leftist fascination with USSR
>past
>>
>>128728927
EU Marshall plan is the subvention plan going on, dont tell me you dont see in growth in GDP and a surge in unemployment.

https://europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/funding-grants_en

one of many subvention planns.

We already payed for WW2 and WW1 your rambling wont help you.

And yes we take the help of Russia with kiss hands, everything for Europe, I dont give a fuck about your fee fee´s and your agreements made with america. EU>anyone

You apparently forgot again what kind of responsibility you carry on you, you forgot it invading Iraq with the niggers from over the sea and you forget it again having US bases on your soil.

There are over 300 million Europeans that will be harmed and draged down because you suck american cock you cuck. This will be ne not allowed to happen further.
>>
I'm not alt-right or any idiocy like that.
But I like that Russia is relevant and strong. Why?
Because that means Western elites have to be careful in their actions.
Without Russia, they'll have no fear in pushing their most extreme visions.
Balance of power, you fucking retards. Why are you so eager for global neoliberal hegemony?
>>
>>128723184
>I was born in the 2000s: the post
>>
>>128730282
The influx of anti Russian propaganda is because Americans want to split west EU further.

There is a connection in the rise of Nazi governments in east and worsening of Western/Russian relations.

America is loosing, big time, its there last ditch effort to regain any kind of control.
>>
>>128730442
>>128730286
>>128729688
Who put Saud family in power?
Who's supporting them right now?
What's their official ideology?
What's the ideology or root ideology of most of Islamic terrorists?
Your point is so fucking retarded I'm wondering if your mom dropped you on your head while you were a kid.
>>
File: stroilov.jpg (44KB, 327x499px) Image search: [Google]
stroilov.jpg
44KB, 327x499px
>>128730639

Have a look here:

Two of Bukovsky’s documents appear in English for the first time in Behind the Desert Storm. The first is Yuri Andropov’s memo to Leonid Brezhnev in 1974 detailing a KGB meeting with Palestinian terrorist Wadie Haddad. It recommends that the Soviet government provide material support to Haddad’s Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. The second is the transcript of a 1984 Politburo meeting approving the shipment of 15 million rubles’ worth of weapons and ammunition to the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine in exchange for a collection of ancient art. The invention of modern terrorism: All credit is due to the Kremlin.

Then there was the 1979 Iranian revolution. Again, Stroilov suggests, the conventional narrative is wrong. This was not a spontaneous Islamist uprising but a well-organized communist revolution gone awry. It had been planned since the end of World War II, when Soviet forces withdrew from Iran under Western pressure but left behind a massive spy network. The standard ratio of KGB residencies was one per country; in Iran, the Soviets had nearly 40. They worked for the next 33 years to foment the revolution, training illegals from the Soviet republics to pass as members of Iran’s ethnic groups. Unfortunately for them, they did not know that Vladimir Kuzichkin, their key spymaster in Tehran, had been recruited by MI6. The British shared the information about the upcoming revolution with SAVAK—but too late. By then the revolution was in full force. The mullahs captured SAVAK’s records, and with this knowledge they rounded up every last Soviet agent.
https://www.amazon.com/Behind-Desert-Storm-Archive-Revolutions/dp/1932549676

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/103576/the-cold-wars-arab-spring
>>
>>128723777
>>right wingers like a right wing state
>I don't like the Russians, we have bad history, but at least they know what to do with uppity sand niggers.
this but only this
Putin is a monster who kills/jails political opponents and has stolen an estimated 35 billion from his own people. I get that everyone "likes" a strong man (like trump as well) but the reality is that Trump is checked my the most effective institutional restraints in the world and Putin has circumvented every institutional restraint to his own power
>>
>>128723184
{{Citation needed}}
>>
>>128724091
>>128724258

See siege of Grozny.
>tfw sandnigger scum BTFO
>>
>>128731408
Those terrorists have absolutely nothing to do with contemporary Islamic terrorism, which has Wahhabist roots.
And those revolutionaries Soviets supported in Iran were not Islamists, but leftists, who were later defeated by Islamists.
>>
>>128721339
Quite true. The Alt-Right and Lolbertarians of the 21st century are pretty much a carbon copy of the hippie- and commie New Left of the 1970s.
>>
>>128723979
He implemented Holocaust denial laws like last month. He's shit
>>
>>128724172
>One wants to save the WHITE RACE AND EUROPE.
>Implying that slavs are white
>Implying that slavs aren't really just euro niggers
>>
>>128721339
White country. Dems chimp out.
>>
>>128731721
...and Trump is McGovern and Jimmy Carter all rolled up in one giant tasty ball of terminal fail
>>
>>128727709
That's one of the most stupid and ignorant arguments you can hear from the muricans. There was a lot of different states on the territory of modern day Russia and only one of them was founded by the Vikings.
>>
>>128723184
communist party in USSR had 99% approval rating xD
>>
>>128721339
>flag
Keep your butthurt in check Poland
>>
>>128721339
Tell us all why you think that is, since you are floating above us all high on the smell of your own farts.
>>
>>128731408
ah yes, saudi arbia stealing iraqi oil and iraq is the one who got punished by america. More reasons to not follow america.
>>
>>128730984

>one of many subvention planns.

Idiot, that's a subversion, not a subvention. It's called SOCIALISM. Read Bastiat, moron. You fucked up the entire Europe with your subsidies and protectionism again - that's why UK had BREXIT, because of you and your stupid central planning.

Why do you buy oil and gas from Russia? Poland could sell you the same amount at half the price. We could sell you oil and gas much cheaper, as we are closer. Oh, your old Russian friends will be upset, right? And you need cheap labor, as your demography sucks. So you use Russia to stir conflicts in the Middle East, and then import refugees to pay for your pensions. Right.

This will end up in disaster for ALL Europe, idiots. You are making life miserable for the entire world, all over again.
>>
>>128723777
>they know what to do with uppity sand niggers.
kek
>>
>>128731729
Everybody knows that the severity of Russian laws is well balanced by their non-obligatory execution.
>>
File: 1306723735001.jpg (47KB, 581x593px) Image search: [Google]
1306723735001.jpg
47KB, 581x593px
>>128732267
>AHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT, THIS IS A JOKE
>>
>>128732698
according to pravda
>>
>>128731408
Interesting, I'll give it a try. But these are Shia, the very same Shia that currently fight ISIS and AQ. Also they are the enemies of Jews.
>>
>>128728490
t. retarded who don't know shit
there is no point in playing with isis since iran and his militas already do a good job in the ME and have a low chance of chimping out
the only one who wins with the fall of syria and iraq is israel and saudi arabia, since the governments in these place are russian/iranian aligned
>>
>>128732423
>Oh no my arguments got BTFO

T.idiot loosing every argument in this discussion since it began.

Its once again the Americans in middeal east fucking up everything. Russia stept in because america is weak and is loosing control. That what happens when a power vacuum happens.

And no Poland and could not sell us a dime as they have nothing to sell. In fact all they do is import.

Your blind american following is what makes life missrebbel for every one.

Stop being s yell if you behave Russia will be friends with you too, you sperg out like america you get the middel finger.

The only idiot arguing are you here.
>>
File: russia.jpg (283KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
russia.jpg
283KB, 1100x733px
>Russia

Okay.
>>
File: the_truth_about_usa_posters.png (16KB, 1279x150px) Image search: [Google]
the_truth_about_usa_posters.png
16KB, 1279x150px
>>128732214
>ignorant arguments you can hear from the muricans.
>>
>>128732423
by the way without that EU "socialism" you would not have a country at all as you would be 100% bought out by capitalism.
>>
>>128728034
This guy knows what is up....
>>
>>128721339
The west is full guillible fools. There is nothing you can do to change their minds on this subject.
We will be always be wrong, and Russia always right, just because they really love gobbling up that Kremlin sponsored propaganda that is Russia Today.
>>
>>128733104
And your point is?
>>
>>128733125
HUE
>>
Modern Russia is basically what would happen if the CIA took control of our country
>>
>>128733382
Crawl back to your frozen shithole and never post here again.
>>
>>128728034
>muh friends don't like me
>kikes harass me

ok, from your finnish window on the world europe seems to be falling apart. you have high standards, look at actual shitholes and not relative ones like rossija
>>
>>128733212
>>128730282
And here comes the butthurt latvian teaching us about propaganda. Now will you please provide an MSM with no agenda that translates /pol/-approved values?
>>
>>128732267
This.

>>128732698
It is undeniable truth. Everything else is capitalist propaganda.
>>
>>128733500
ohhhh you hurt muh fealings, i am gonna cry now
>>
>>128733104
https://www.quora.com/Are-there-any-slums-in-Switzerland

Schminke macht aus eine hässlichen Frau eine schöne Frau.

Get rid of the paint and you got the same.
>>
>>128730282
>The reason why Putin is so popular is because he is not a globalist.
Ha ha ha.

>Russia used to be a criminal shithole
And nothing changed.
>>
>>128734072
read the comments from residents below.
>>
>>128733166
Our country is 100% bought up by capitalism ya dumb cunt,you think our industry commited suicide in 1992 ?!No foreign western companies bribed officials and bought our factories for nothing just to shut them down.In 1993 the private sector was taking off with manny small companies started by locals.
Then the free market hit and all the corporations came and ruined it.They now own our oil,our gass,our gold and silver,ilegally exploit our forests and then you bitch why soooo poor why does nothing worknin your country.
When the 14% young people that actually manage to finish an university mostly go to work in the west since there is little left here...
Fuck you and fuck the EU you can have all pf our gypsys and thay would be the only good thing you've done for us,you've ruined our army and national pride and you expect us to give a fuck when muslims kill you?!Good riddance there will be no more german people in 50 years.
>>
>>128734103
So is america with all of its gangs, from bikers to mafia,clans to hood niggers.
>>
>>128734103
>forgot globalist yeltsin
>muh european values

yeah, seems you have forgotten the 90s, thought you

WUZ

EURO N'
SHEET

gibs me dat eu monies
>>
>>128734177
ahahah there will be no Romanians in 20 years.

So what is it now you want capitalism that will ruin you ever time you have something or socialism that will protect you?
>>
>>128734412
With EU subventions and EU technology combined with Russian knowledge resources and power Europe would THE powerhouse of the earth for the next 100 years.

Shit america would slip in to 4th world status.
>>
>>128734103
go back to 2ch, and check some stats: http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Russia/Crime

it is steadily declining. You can also compare US and Russia, for example. You will be surprised.
>>
File: soros.jpg (109KB, 919x839px) Image search: [Google]
soros.jpg
109KB, 919x839px
>>128733166

Retard, are you one of the "Russenkind" (war children) left by Russians behind?

Poland has a lot of shale. We have too. We extracted oil since 1840, moron. That's why Hitler invaded us and financed revolutions here with his fascists.

We still have oil and gas but your Soros is using his minions to corrupt any government and cancel any development, and force us to buy from Austria, using 6 intermediaries. And oh, "Norvegian grants", as Norway is also an oil producer, and doesn't want any REAL COMPETITION in the market.

So why don't you want to buy oil from us? You, you are scared the Americans will sell you cheap LPG, and your Nordstream bribes from Gazprom will cease to exist, right?

>>128733084

Learn history, moron. We talk about some things happening in the 60's. Member when Iranian women were not covered with burka over their bodies? That was the moment when Russia and the Communists came to power. It's the same fundamentalism all over the Middle East.
>>
>>128734412
>seems you have forgotten the 90s,
90s are still going despite TV saying otherwise. We literally have mafia and gangbangers ruling the country.
>>
>>128733104
I'll bet they're real comfy inside.
>>
>>128734486
Kek wrong there will no.longer be any Romainians in 2080 so more than 60 years from now we will live to see the death of europe and the rise of the caliphate.
>>
>>128734762
> still have same crime bosses from 90s

the entire soviet system was developed by stalin who was a bank robber

he made the Soviet Union the largest criminal enterprise in the world. Comecon International was originally designed to steal more efficiently
>>
>>128734625
>With EU subventions and EU technology combined with Russian knowledge resources and power Europe would THE powerhouse of the earth for the next 100 years.

Moron, the funny thing is you said these things on the Internet. Using fiber optics, CISCO routers, some Bulletin Board software and probably some Amazon datacenter. And a site maintained for its free speech, that is paramount above anything else.

Your only contribution here is your socialist European Data Protection Directives. Imposed by some morons like Schultz, who was not able to have a basic highschool degree. And Merkel's war on social media, search engines and web censorship.

Such a totalitarian Germanfag. You are really retarded.
>>
>>128723459
Top Kek, Polish bants
>>
>>128734735
First you are to expensive compered to competition. Second you cant meet our demands. Third national reserves are to kept under lock down and not thrown away, drain others first.

You cant meet even your own demands idiot.
http://www.nineoclock.ro/romania-imports-1-65-million-barrels-of-crude-oil-in-q1-2017/

so cant poland.

Stop dreaming and wake up in to real world.

You should revisit history idiot again, as iran was fuckt up by England and america once again.

From the destruction of ottman empire to the destruction of Iran to the destruction iraq to syria today its always a anglo and anglo interest destroying the world.

You really should go back to school child.
>>
>>128735440
^ 9/10 post. Well done sir.
>>
>>128735167
>stalin who was a bank robber
And Putin was bodyguard of currency speculator (illegal up to death sentence felony in the USSR). Country of gangbangers.
>>
>>128735440
meanwhile the EU and German law protects privacy and america got rid of it and spy on any one anytime.

Germans and EU citizens thanks to the EU are more free then Americans ever will be.

http://time.com/4724128/donald-trump-internet-history-isp-privacy-browser-history/

again you really need to get back to school. Its sad that you get distracted by some flashy lights and bling bling like a nigger while reality looks much different.
>>
>>128735954

>http://time com/4724128/donald-trump-internet-history-isp-privacy-browser-history
https://archive.is/wPjn0
>>
>>128735631
How can you be so brainwashed when your own fucking state is replacing you with niggers and shitskins.They dont even care for your culture and they do not integrate.How can you shill so hard for your own demografic and cultural suicide.
Have you no pride and love for your people?!Are you really that brainwashed....i refuse to belive it ,you are paid.
>>
>>128735845
>>128735954
here for you regarding privacy.

http://time.com/4724128/donald-trump-internet-history-isp-privacy-browser-history/

meanwhile in free staates of Europa

http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/

america is truly a joke.
>>
>>128736011
here is the point son, my staate is not replacing me. my state is helping southern Eu nations to share the burden.
my staate is global player.
My staate is world power.
My state is the last bastion of democracy and justice left.
My Sate is making Europe a better place and a safer place for all Europeans in the future.
We wage total war on the right and the Nazis and we are wining.
While you are getting distracted by some flashy lights some bling bling and work towards the destruction of what was set in motion generations before.

You are truly a cuckt nation.
>>
File: oil gas.jpg (219KB, 1524x967px) Image search: [Google]
oil gas.jpg
219KB, 1524x967px
>>128735631

Idiot, now you try to lecture me about Romanian energy reserves? You who invested 1,2 trillions in solar panels, despite the fact they will never pay back even with subsidies, not even in 30 years of sunshine and days without any clouds or rain, all year round sun and insolation that you don't have?

There are big reserves at Nile delta, in Egypt. There are massive reserves in Caspian Sea ( Volga River). There are massive reserves in the Gulf of Mexico, in Texas, where Mississippi has a delta as well. Now try to imagine the DANUBE (the biggest river in Europe), and how many fossils it deposited for hundreds of millions of years. Try to imagine the reason we have oil, here, just as it is the case in Egypt, or Texas, or Volga.

Are you capable to follow one simple proposition and logic, right?

Now try to figure out why Russia invaded Crimea.
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/18/world/europe/in-taking-crimea-putin-gains-a-sea-of-fuel-reserves.html
>>
>>128736864
Shekel status: denied

>https://nytimes com/2014/05/18/world/europe/in-taking-crimea-putin-gains-a-sea-of-fuel-reserves.html
https://archive.is/Hcd8E
>>
>>128729174
Commie-caust denile is ridiculous. Don't deny the 60million, Jew.
>>
>>128724971
>butthurt belt
You mean ex soviet bloc?
Funny enough they'll be the best countries in Europe within our lifetimes
>>
>>128721339
There is no fascination with Russia. Only the left's propaganda as always.
>>
>>128736864
they already paying back as the created work ´d technological advance and energy Independence and a back up power source.

Yes i am lecturing you on Romanian energy reserves as you are the retard who cant understand simpel math and numbers not even wanting to start with logic.

YOU CANT COVER YOUR OWN DEMAND!
If you could you wouldnt import oil and gas, but you do.

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>128721339
I think Russia is a shithole equal to paki areas in england but at the same time we have bigger problems such as ISIS about to annex France soon
>>
>>128738505
oh look its post goal shifting anglo.

France is fine, in fact it fares better then England.
>>
>>128735940

>but at least they are our criminals

that's what matters in domestic policy in rossija, putin doesn't need to be anti-globalism simply pro-russian
>>
>>128738623
however globalists like Yeltsin tried to fuck russia
>>
>>128738623
Too bad Russians are banned in Russia.
>>
>>128723184
>Ehh, the main difference is that people of USSR didn't like the communist party
Please go do your homework.
>>
>>128738609
Oh look another schizophrenic kraut thinking the Russians are gonna invade.

I hope France gets slaughtered tomorrow
>>
>>128738727
>>128735845
>>128734762
How about you provide some arguments besides your paranoidal Navalny-inspired themes? Or answer to mine? Don't they teach about arguments in school these days?
>>
ITT in a nutshell
>>
>>128739119
I did not once write the Russian come and get ya, you got something wrong here toothbrush.
>>
File: 1489865060621.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
1489865060621.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>128739453
ASnd here we have a proxy nigger, no russian would ever use that uggly shit pic like you.

Fuck off tyrone.
>>
File: IMG_0761.gif (2MB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0761.gif
2MB, 320x384px
>>128739663
>>
File: oil romania.jpg (119KB, 919x575px) Image search: [Google]
oil romania.jpg
119KB, 919x575px
>>128738202

>YOU CANT COVER YOUR OWN DEMAND!

Idiot, we have plenty of oil. Even the old fields have plenty of oil just sitting there, and waiting for someone to start the drills. Even the old maintenance roads and installations are there.

Ceausescu extracted only 35% of the total oil because he used old techniques, in the 70's. Now you could go easily to 50-60%, and this is the equivalent of DOUBLING the total amount of oil that was extracted here, since 1840.

We were the FIRST country to have oil statistics in the world. Bucharest was called "Little Paris" for a reason - we were a major powerhouse in the region, here.

But can you imagine what will happen to Russia if we start developing these OLD deposits? Not to mention the newly discovered ones (there is a lot of interests for the offshore, not only onshore, the old ones).

Russia could not compete with us as we are much closer to any consumer, for a start. We could export energy at a much lower cost, as we don't have thousands of miles of pipeline to maintain during harsh winters. The biggest problem for Russia is how to transport energy from Siberia. That's the biggest cost. We don't have that.

We could sell you at HALF a price and still make a profit. Now you see why Schroeder and all your Russian cronies from Gazprom want to block any development here? There is an oversupply on the oil and gas market not seen since the 60's. That's why the energy price is so low. We could make a profit even in these conditions, but they will surely lose a price war against us anytime.
>>
>>128721339
Muricans now act like French leftists in 60 who were in love with Commie Russia.
Autism is from US
>>
File: 14943497185190.jpg (28KB, 318x338px) Image search: [Google]
14943497185190.jpg
28KB, 318x338px
>>128723184
>while Putin has 80% approval rating.

Not right now. He is like 50% at very best

>>128724162
>>128724995
>>128725465
>>128733104

this

Though we will ofc make Russia a great country, once we've done with Putin and ex-soviet nomenclature (who are now vigorous pro-Putin patriots)
>>
>>128740448
and become a glorious muslim caliphate or the fourth reich?
>>
>>128740448
>Not right now. He is like 50% at very best
Source?

>Though we will ofc make Russia a great country, once we've done with Putin and ex-soviet nomenclature (who are now vigorous pro-Putin patriots)

How? What makes you think (((you))) will succeed?
>>
>>128740656
4th Reich filled with Muslims and North Korean labourers
>>
>>128721339
Russia is sad country ruled by gropy of oligarch who shit on Russia and fill head of normal Russians with nationalism. Putin belives only in petrodollars.
>>
>>128740155
and yet you cant cover up you own demand, what part your not getting. Its like you are then the most retarded nation on earth if you have so much oil and gas and yet you import it and dont live from what you got.

Witch part your not getting.
>>
>>128740155
>>128741364
So who is lieing to who here.
>>
>>128734228
The hood niggers are the ones who are fucking up the most. They crave that spot light.
>>
>>128741503
the eu doesn't encourage competition like the Soviet Union itself. Romania can't develop oil unless Brussels gives the ok which require compensation
>>
>>128740748
>>128740448
Source please
>>
>>128740782
>purge all capitalist and will have glorious soviet republic
>purge old communists will have glorious capitalist republic
>purge monarchists will have glorious democratic republic
>>
>>128741822
proves? The EU would be first to be energy independence.

so gib links to said regulation.
>>
File: IMG_0871.jpg (68KB, 496x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0871.jpg
68KB, 496x604px
>>128740448
you are a little yeltsin ey?

going to build a new world again
>>
>>128741822
oh and it dose encourage competition in the EU by EU nations.

We are after all a free market.
>>
>>128741822
Romania allows extraction to foreign companies. So its not the reason here. Oil reserves are rapidly declining and estimate to decrease by 50% by 2020. This has no future no matter how good your technology is, the price will go higher.

Shale gas is another story. But with the current prices and forecasts saying prices wont change there are not enough people willing to invest in it. Without mass production there will be no good infrastructure. No infrastructure means prices will be even higher. Its a circle.
>>
>>128742860
the eu doesn't work like that because the eu isn't a country that can declare political policy

unless herr merkel is going full 14/88
>>
>>128742971
not when you have protectionist agreements that shut down core industries in countries to protect italian shoemakers from the Bulgarian shoe makers or french wine producers from Romanian reproductions
>>
File: romania-corruption-protests-2.jpg (1MB, 2560x1441px) Image search: [Google]
romania-corruption-protests-2.jpg
1MB, 2560x1441px
>>128741364
>>128741503

Imbecile, this thing called CORRUPTION rings any bell to you?? Your socialist cronies and NGOs bribed many officials in order to close any factory and potential competitor. So you and your (Russian / German) cronies could buy us cheap. Have cheap labor and so on.

It's much easier for a crony to bribe an official and STOP any development (see Pungesti and shale gas explorations where your NGOs backed by German Funds organized all the protests).

Some socialist fat cat is laughing his ass off because you as a consume pay much bigger prices for energy, and also help Russians with money, to kill any dissidents, invade Ukraine (to block further developments), stir conflicts in ME (so you could welcome refugees) and so on.
>>
File: orly.png (232KB, 624x354px) Image search: [Google]
orly.png
232KB, 624x354px
come on now
>>
File: TrehF0BebME.jpg (297KB, 868x676px) Image search: [Google]
TrehF0BebME.jpg
297KB, 868x676px
>>128721339
Specially for you the Polak
>>
liking Russia is an entry-level alt-righter's path

once they find out about kadyrov and an average russian's cucking by russian muslims, jew-appeasing policies of putinism, rampant corruption etc. they cease to like it as much
>>
>>128743017
>Romania allows extraction to foreign companies. So its not the reason here. Oil reserves are rapidly declining and estimate to decrease by 50% by 2020. This has no future no matter how good your technology is, the price will go higher.

Hey, idiot. May I remind you about Sterling perimeter, and how your oligarchs blocked the development for 20 years, after they won the auction? They used a Canadian shell company only to secure the area and that's it. Not a single development.

They even sold any equipment to scrap metal, as the goal was to destroy the industry and refineries. Some corrupt official became millionaire, and then left the country.

It's the same story everywhere. But here is the point I am making again: Ceausescu usedg OLD techniques - only 35 % of the oil and gas could be recovered back then. Now you could go to 70% using NEW methods, new technology. And I am not including the new discoveries at all.

Imagine a country with the energy output of Caspian Sea coming to the open market, with a big cost advantage (no transport etc). See who is the loser.
>>
>>128721339
Feels insecure, my future comrade?
>>
>>128721339
No one gives a fuck about Russia. Putin's pretty much the same as every other world leader.
>>
File: IMG_0728.jpg (57KB, 360x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0728.jpg
57KB, 360x512px
>>128744075
well nigger that oil ain't getting out of the ground by itself

oil barons have started with less, can't be that hard to get oil out the ground, I suggest shooting the ground with a rifle
>>
>>128743866
>liking Russia is an entry-level alt-righter's path
>once they find out about kadyrov and an average russian's cucking by russian muslims, jew-appeasing policies of putinism, rampant corruption etc. they cease to like it as much

Have a look here. They use proxies and shells from the west to cover their real intentions all the time. In this way they hide their billions even from ordinary Russians, who don't know about their corrupt oligarchs a single thing.
https://www.reportingproject.net/powerbrokers/docs/Krasner%20v%20Machitski%20and%20others.pdf
>>
>>128743275
the same protective agreements protect core industries of Romania. Oh now its protective agreements. Thankfully it works both ways.
And no Romanians still make boots all they cant do is copy Italian brands and vice versa.

The design of a product is often the main reason that consumers chose it over others. Industrial design rights protect the appearance of a product, which results from attributes such as its shape, colours or materials. The EU has harmonised industrial design protection across EU countries and introduced the Community design that offers unitary protection across the EU through a single procedure.

https://ec.europa.eu/growth/industry/intellectual-property/industrial-design/protection_en

>>128743286
Oh boy I get lectured by east euros on corruption.

https://www.transparency.org/news/pressrelease/corruption_in_five_eastern_european_countries_remains_endemic

You blame everything on corruption and Eu because of your own incompetence.
I love it, back then it was communists taking everything now its the EU.
>>
>>128744608

Sure thing. But we need a Declaration of Independence, first.

You were lucky back then, in 1776, as you were not surrounded by 3 expanding empires, or Ottomans killing 1/3 or your young male population, all the time.

When the the Ottomans will say fighting against you it was their biggest defeat (by their own records), you could say that to me.

https://www.quora.com/What-was-the-bloodiest-battle-and-bloodiest-war-in-the-Middle-Ages
>>
File: IMG_0875.jpg (203KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0875.jpg
203KB, 800x640px
>>128744994
>the eu is a bastion of capitalism
top kek

>probably need moar immigrants for growth because muh declining population
>>
File: IMG_0675.jpg (63KB, 343x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0675.jpg
63KB, 343x397px
>>128745507
>suggesting that my family was in USA before 1700s

top kek I am 1st gen
>>
>>128745546
Is that all you can offer? I get you are pissed as you nation is fucking up big time on the free markets, producing only shit, loosing jobs, having a HUGE BRAND problem that you cant fix and its getting worse.

Made in America stands for its utter shit that brakes in a instant so you have to buy more.

You dig´d your own grave.

Obama wanted to fix that with TTIP and get Europe and USA closer together, even make us care. Once again america shoot its elf in leg.
>>
File: germany map terror.jpg (234KB, 1512x904px) Image search: [Google]
germany map terror.jpg
234KB, 1512x904px
>>128744994

>Oh boy I get lectured by east euros on corruption.

Idiot, like any totalitarian socialist, you don't know
some basic notions about Freedom. Like this one called Freedom of Speech.

You try to silence anyone speaking about the rapes in Cologne, or the massive amount of crimes, you impose "Data Protection Laws" in Europe and you force Facebook to censor anything bad about Muslims. Then you try to force them up our throats, despite the fact we had a very bad experience with them for so long. The recent measles epidemic in Romania came from Pakistan. You don't care if we die, you only care about your stupid plans.

Germanfags like you will ruin everyone, again.
>>
>>128746060
wtf are you on about?

no one gives a fuck about your country which won't even have a higher than Mexico by 2050. UK GDP is also set to eclipse your own GDP shortly

No one gives a fuck about Europe, they aren't in the top ten trading partners with USA

Why would USA give a fuck about Germany when we deal with china and Japan and Latin America

You are simply butt hurt because you don't live in a sovereign country
>>
>>128739128
мaмкy твoю eбaл paкoм fpfpf )))
Feeling at home, scum?
>>
>>128721339
>implying the alt right is real
new faggot
>>
>>128745781
>top kek I am 1st gen

Then you should start to learn what made America great, its values, or why you left Russia to live in the US, not the other way around.

Because your beloved Russia did a lot of crimes. If you don't care for that, and don't want to avoid that in the future, or you side with them, then you are not an American at all, but still a Russian accomplice. Like these Germanfags on this topic are when they close their eyes to injustice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w86QhV7whjs
>>
The USSR were the good guys though. We'd all be a lot better off if they won.
>>
>>128746746
America is a third world shit hole

You should stop letting this country cuck yours
>>
>>128744075
By calling everyone who try to argue with you "imbicile" or "idiot" only proves your own madness.

Again, 35% or 70%, this does not change the fact that oil reserves are in decline and no large reserves are being discovered. When there are plenty of new oil fields and a lot of large-scale projects with faster investment cycle investors tend to choose them over all others.

I mean look at OMV, they have all the technology you are talking about. Where are the money?
>>
File: IMG_0901.jpg (110KB, 634x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0901.jpg
110KB, 634x422px
>>128746746
the people here are degenerates and will eventually destroy their own society

slowly each day turns into third world like brazil

look at the scandals

look at wealth distribution

look at crumbling infrastructure

bridges collapsing...
>>
>>128747173
>no large reserves are being discovered
>There are big reserves at Nile delta, in Egypt. There are massive reserves in Caspian Sea ( Volga River). There are massive reserves in the Gulf of Mexico, in Texas, where Mississippi has a delta as well. Now try to imagine the DANUBE (the biggest river in Europe), and how many fossils it deposited for hundreds of millions of years. Try to imagine the reason we have oil, here, just as it is the case in Egypt, or Texas, or Volga.

>>128736864
Are you capable to follow one simple proposition and logic, right? These are newly discovered fields, idiot.

>Huge discoveries of oil and gas in the Black Sea off Romania have thrust the country back into the heart of the region’s energy market.

http://www.euronews.com/2014/12/05/crude-awakening-romania-s-black-sea-oil-and-gas-finds-fuel-europe-s-energy-hopes

http://www.novinite.com/articles/171327/Large+Natural+Gas+Field+Discovered+in+Romania%27s+Black+Sea+Continental+Shelf
>>
>>128721339
Don't be so tsuntsun to me, Poland-chan
>>
>>128747718
Are you trying to say that based on the fact that certain rivers in certain areas of the world have oil reserves that means that DANUBE must have it as well?
>>
I want a russian gf
>>
>>128721339
Alt-right is just the new Comintern.
>>
>>128723979
Only retards do like him.

>m-muh strong leader
>90% of the country in poverty
>>
File: logic.jpg (66KB, 938x567px) Image search: [Google]
logic.jpg
66KB, 938x567px
>>128748001

>Are you trying to say that based on the fact that certain rivers in certain areas of the world have oil reserves that means that DANUBE must have it as well?

Use logic, next time, moron. And learn some geology.
>>
>>128740934
Russian nationalism and (((hate speach))) are banned in Russia, stupid pshek. 282 article of criminal code.
>>
>>128748345
Now that is not true. Only 12,7 live in poverty https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_percentage_of_population_living_in_poverty
>>
File: egipt.jpg (60KB, 392x553px) Image search: [Google]
egipt.jpg
60KB, 392x553px
>>128748001

Here's the map for Egypt as well. You could find the reserves for Gulf of Mexico and Mississippi yourself.
>>
>>128746205
You didnt give a fuck invading about US or other Europeans when going to Iraq, where are the WMD´s faggot?

What comes around goes around. you will pay the price for you crimes.

And to the censoring, there is non. Problems are openly disused expect when you are are a nazi, you are not even human at this point so you got no rights.

No tolerance for the intolerant.

If you one of them nazi faggots you got more then just to worry about some refugees that dont want to stay in Romania.
>>
>>128721339
>sympathy with a policy that isn't suicidal opposed to that promoted by our own regime is just the same as retarded edgy kids glorifying a failed system that is equivalent to suicide
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>128748614
>stupid pshek.
Literally violation of the 282 article BTW. Felony offence for the writer and moderators of this forum not deleting post ))).
>>
>>128748001
kek, there is oil in middell east so there must be all of the oil in Romania.

This loos more like a desperate act of looking profitabel/important then by any means truthful.
>>
File: 1477575981888.jpg (52KB, 511x509px) Image search: [Google]
1477575981888.jpg
52KB, 511x509px
>>128748677
>there are people who unironically think that living on $350 per month is not a poverty
>>
>>128746746
>crimes against humanity

yes, the 60 gorillion that stalin killled in 3 hours
>>
File: toon_30_140.jpg (199KB, 650x502px) Image search: [Google]
toon_30_140.jpg
199KB, 650x502px
>>128749045
>You didnt give a fuck invading about US or other Europeans when going to Iraq, where are the WMD´s faggot?

You know that in Iran–Iraq War, Saddam used chemical weapons in August 1988, right?

You kill your own people, Ahmed. Then you blame others, like your Russian trainers told you to say and did all the time.
>>
>>128748858
Why do I need a map of Egypt? There are a lot of rivers in the world. Black see (analogy of Gulf of Mexico) does indeed have a lot of gas&oil and your country is going to drill it by 2019. OMV is ahead of this project. But strategically there are not enough resources to change the balance. Can you elaborate your point?
>>
>>128749595
You see, Alesha, even if you input the lowest russian salary and compare it to the rest of the world, that would still be in top 20% http://www.globalrichlist.com. Think about what you consider "poverty"
>>
>>128749328
>This loos more like a desperate act of looking profitabel/important then by any means truthful.

Hey, Ahmed, look here:

>ExxonMobil plans to invest USD 1 bln in Romanian Black Sea

Tillerson is already kicking your Schroeder working for Putin right in the ass. Btw, you need to give Crimea back to Ukraine. Ossetia and Abhazia too.

I know it must hurt a lot, I know why you are so desperate, but you should get used to is: this is just the start.

https://www.romania-insider.com/exxonmobil-plans-invest-usd-1-bln-romanian-black-sea/

https://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2017/04/269629.htm
>>
>>128750358
So if everything is so good, why are you here trying to prove us something? Enjoy life & stay out of pol. Come back and let us know how it is to live in a rich country in a few years!
>>
why i was born in that fucking shithole
kill me please
>>
>>128723766
Putin is pretty good for the west desu, the biggest threat would be a Russia with a very strong economy, but fortunately Putin is corrupt enough to prevent that from happening. EU is fucked if Russia actually gets competent leadership for once.
>>
File: crimea.jpg (239KB, 1339x845px) Image search: [Google]
crimea.jpg
239KB, 1339x845px
>>128750003
>But strategically there are not enough resources to change the balance. Can you elaborate your point?

Have a look here. You are looking at something between 500 and 800 billion $ (P50). And this is only in the Crimea region.

Now imagine how much you could do with 1 billion dollars in an election, somewhere. What will happen if some of your oligarchs will have to go to jail for this. How many crimes they will make to silence this thing.
>>
>>128750759
and it will happen. Soon.
>>
File: 14967593928930.jpg (109KB, 720x589px) Image search: [Google]
14967593928930.jpg
109KB, 720x589px
>>128751125
You are not welcome here.
>>
>>128751424
чтo, coбcтвeннo, нe тaк?
>>
>>128751125
No, it won't. Now do your homework.
>>128750865
Really, good for you Romania. Hope all this money won't be lost in corruption schemes or something. Too bad your oil industry is private and I also can't say that american oil companies are less greedy, but competition is better anyway.
>>
>>128750305
$350 is not a lowest Russian salary. It is median, meaning half of the Russian have such or lower income. (though things may be different in your Moscow country)

>that would still be in top 20% http://www.globalrichlist.com.
>80% of the world uncluding Russia leave in poverty
>more news at ten
>>
>>128751684
1. Select Russia.
2. Input 120 000 (10 000 a year * 12).
3. You are in top 20%.

Income is calculated based on your hourly ratio and cost of living in a country.
>>
>>128751495
Hy тaк чтo, мoжeт вcё-тaки oтвeтишь?
>>
>>128724091
That Russia conquered Muslims lands thats and now they are part of Russia .

They are not importing muslims to Russia ,but they conquered their lands
>>
>>128752955
First, this is an english-speaking board.
Second, this is an anti-globalist board. Navalny, who is supported by western elites, promoted by western globalists media is a tool of globalists. So, if you want to promote Navalny, go back to your 2ch.
>>
>>128753278
>First, this is an english-speaking board.
>Second, this is an anti-globalist board. Navalny, who is supported by western elites, promoted by western globalists media is a tool of globalists. So, if you want to promote Navalny, go back to your 2ch.
Taк мы pyccкиe. Я вpoдe c тoбoй paзгoвapивaю, a нe c ними, нe?
Oхyeнныe apгyмeнты y тeбя кoнeчнo. Oн пoддepживaeтcя зaпaдoм.
Дa дaжe ecли тaк, чтo тyт плoхoгo?
>>
>>128751125
low taxes =/= good
>>
>>128753560
Do they teach logic in schools? Look: global elites support regime change with Navalny. It means they are ok with it and they feel it is better than Putin. We don't like globalists here. They ruin our nations. They destroy our countries. They promote faggotry, feminism, , multiculturism. Even if Navalny himself states that he is anti-immigration, that does not mean anything. Politics lie here and there. There is no proof.

If globalists believe Navalny is better than Putin, that must mean for us Putin is better. Now get out.
>>
>>128751516
>Really, good for you Romania. Hope all this money won't be lost in corruption schemes or something.

The thing is there are some individuals who don't care at all about borders, because they follow the International Socialist doctrine. "Ubi bene ibi patria" (where is bread, there is homeland).

They corrupt my country using your money that was stolen from YOUR country. And then do the same thing everywhere. They help each other, pass laws for each other (the "hate speech" laws were written in Moscow, and are intended to silence anyone talking about "anti-semites", but it is applied to "islamophobia" as well - they use this law to label anyone as antisemite, or fascist, or islamophobe, and censor the web).

So it's not as easy as you think. You need to get rid of oligarchs (imposing these laws with the help of Germany and stupid Ahmed living there) as well.
>>
>>128754079
>multiculturism
Дa ты жe тpoлль. A opды хaчeй и гyкoв этo чтo? Кигpиз нeдaвнo мeтpo питepcкoe взopвaл. Этo нe мyльтикyльти, yeбoк?
>>
This difference being that Russia is no longer communist and they are one of the only western countries embracing its history, traditions and culture.
>>
>>128754079
Okay, in English.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Now look at that 'globalist' countries
Now look at these "globalist" countries. They are quite developed, even in comparison with Russia. What's wrong with that?
>They promote faggotry, feminism, , multiculturism
Multiculturalism is the policy of our current government. By the way, not entirely successful. In Chechnya, for example, people almost do not pay taxes. By the way, after the war, Chechnya itself was rebuilt for our money. But in Chechnya, they hate Russians.
>>
>>128754574
>they are one of the only western countries embracing its history, traditions and culture.

What culture? The one that kills dissidents?

That's exactly what Communists did. But now they have German cars and Iphones. That's the only difference. It's the same totalitarian state and corruption, the same absence of any rule of law. Not even their teachers know what is this thing called "rule of law". Separation of powers. Transparency. Term limits for officials. Basic stuff, you know..
>>
>>128754366
Don't compare muslims here and there. I am talking about European multiculturism. Try visiting some of the most tolerant EU cities. For instance go visit Marcelle, visit some of the central streets and buy yourself a Burqa in one of the fashion shops with "traditional" french clothes. Nah you don't know shit about multicultural agenda. Your blind faith in Navalny who is going to change it is so childish. He is a populist. He simply picks those questions that are popular among the audience and try to use them to gain power. Thats what politicians do.
>>
>>128754574
>they are one of the only western countries embracing its history, traditions and culture.
Russia embraces same multiculturism that was lay down by commies (only tells everyone that she is not, commie doublethink is old Russian tradition). SJW is literally written into Russian Constitution.
>>
>>128755271
>Don't compare muslims here and there
>not all muslims
Literally euro gay libshitt talk.
>>
>>128755051
Liberty is exaclty what people loose in those developed countries we are talking about. People can't download torrents in germany, they faith fines, speak on Facebook about different races - they get to jail. In Canada you will soon be fined for assuming gender. You should visit this board more and see what things are in other countries.

We have no multiculturism policies. We don't give citizenship easily. Our politicians don't openly ask for refugees to come to us. We don't pay refugees minimal wages.
>>
>>128721339
>past leftist fascination with the soviets
Do you mean current leftists?
Not wanting a war with Russia is not the same thing as liking Russia.
>>
>>128755468
Do you even know what SJW means? What a moron.
>>
>>128755271
>Your blind faith in Navalny
>Everybody who dont worship multikulti, Putin and Chechnya are Navalny shills
Change metodichka, scum.
>>
>>128755712
>We have no multiculturism policies.
282 criminal code article.

>We don't give citizenship easily.
It is easier for uzbek to become Russian citizen then for Mexican to become US citizen.
>>
>>128755885
>SJW
In this case i meant Social Justice War
>>
>>128755955
Zero arguments provided. Zero proofs for Navalny would actually fullfill his promises.
>>
>>128755712
It is very easy to get to us from the CIS countries. For example, Kyrgyzstan, where the terrorist came from.
About torrents. In Russia, too, you can not use torrents. They are blocked. But they can easily be bypassed with the help of VPN, however, as in any countries.
I'm more concerned with censorship on the Internet, which is now actively engaged in various structures, subordinate authorities, such as Roskomnadzor.
Prohibition of a lolicon. What for? I'm certainly not an amateur, but why do we need such idiotic laws?
>>
>>128755712
>We have no multiculturism policies.
Article 282 of criminal code. National republics.
>We don't give citizenship easily.
We dont give them to ethnic russians who try to GTFO from Ukraine and Central Asia, but mudslime scum like piter bombist are easily gets it through corruption schemes.
>Our politicians don't openly ask for refugees to come to us.
They do. They ask rapefugees from Caucassus and Central Asia.
>We don't pay refugees minimal wages.
We, being a poor country, freelily treat them in hospitals and educate their filth spawn in schools and uni.
>>
>>128756275
>Zero proofs for Navalny would actually fullfill his promises.
Why do you keep constantly bringing Navalny, shill? I didnt even mention him once.
>>
>>128721339
Today's leftists are still in love with soviet russia.
Good job making your retard post OP.
>>
>>128756154
Again, I explained how "Multiculturism by global elites" looks like. What you are talking about is entirely different thing.

>>128756251
First its warrior, not war. Second, do you even know what this means?

>>128756412
30k kyrgyz vs 300k syrians in germany. See the difference?
>>128756485
You keep brining this 282 article, yet it is also written in our consitution (written by global elites in Yeltsin times)
Will you please give a citation on Russian officials openly suggesting to bring in more refugees?
>>128756645
Who is your idol than?
>>
>>128757570
>global elites
Who is Usmanov (flavor of the week Russian news man) again?
>>
>>128755051
> quite developed

Yeah sure, the West has more developed economy then Russsia, however the West has not been an economical shithole for 70 years like udSSR was. It takes time to develop complex economy.

And with EU, all they try to do is the same shit Luke udSSR was. With a fucked up currency and shared debt, which means Germany has to pay for italian and greek debt.

Also there is no real freedom. If you really speak your mind, you will be left alone by family/coworkers if you dont stand in line with the multikulti Propaganda bullshit which runs 24/7 in TV etc.

Also the West is in a stocks/real estate bubble, making you work like shit for the 1%
>>
>>128756154
23k Uzbeks vs 139,400 mexicans per 2016. Nice stats you have there.
>>
>>128757927
Do you have a proof he belongs to globalists or Jews?
>>
>>128757570
>Will you please give a citation on Russian officials openly suggesting to bring in more refugees?
>Tpyдoвыe мигpaнты нyжны Poccии, кaк вoздyх. Oб этoм зaявил pyкoвoдитeль Фeдepaльнoй мигpaциoннoй cиcтeмы Poccии Кoнcтaнтин Poмoдaнoвcкий.
>>128757570
>Who is your idol than?
I dont need one. I have brains.
>>
>>128758568
Labor immigration and refugees are different. You can go to US to work and will count as labor immigrant. Anything else?
>>
>>128757570
Not only the Kirghiz. Mongolians, Kazakhs, Byelorussians, Chechens, Ukrainians, Tajiks, Uzbeks and even the Chinese.

>>128758033
Of course, but the problem is that in the last 4 years the economy is only getting worse. We are pursuing a policy of militarism, intervening in Syria and Ukraine, at a time when we can not correct our economic crisis.
>>
>>128758730
>You can go to US to work
Nope you can't lol.
>>
>>128758562
>Jews
>Пo чиcлeннocти миллиapдepoв впepeди - pyccкиe. B cпиcкe - 91 чeлoвeк или 45 пpoцeнтoв пpи дoлe нaceлeния Poccии 77,7 пpoцeнтa. Cyммapнoe бoгaтcтвo - 172 миллиapдa дoллapoв, в cpeднeм нa чeлoвeкa - 1,89 миллиapдa дoллapoв. Caмый бeдный - 0,5 миллиapдa дoллapoв, caмый бoгaтый - 14,3 миллиapдa дoллapoв.

Читaйтe тaкжe: "Peчь шлa o тoм, кoмy пpинaдлeжит влacть в Poccии"

Ha втopoм мecтe пo чиcлeннocти - eвpeи, 38 чeлoвeк, 19 пpoцeнтoв, пpи дoлe в нaceлeнии Poccии 0,11 пpoцeнтa. Cyммapнoe бoгaтcтвo - 109 миллиapдoв дoллapoв, в cpeднeм нa чeлoвeкa 2,87 миллиapдa, caмый бeдный 0,5 миллиapдa, caмый бoгaтый - 16,5 миллиapдa дoллapoв.

https://www.pravda.ru/politics/parties/other/01-11-2013/1180505-oligarhy-0/

>Labor immigration and refugees are different.

They are not. I speak with them everyday. 90% of them are not going to go back to their -stans. And they are destroing our economy. Even Holodets said that modernization is impossible because of cheap labor.
>>
>>128758799
So what? India, China, Philippines contribute to US immigration on the same level. How about 500 000 refugees in Germany? Compare the scale.
>>
>>128721339
take the ultimate red pill
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
>>
>>128759017
>Even Holodets said that modernization is impossible because of cheap labor.
>different ministers says opposite things >>128758568
>only in Putin's government
Well sometimes even Russian politics can deliver fun
>>
>>128759017
You provided Alisher as an example. I am asking about him. You are not replying on my question again.

Do you know what bias in sampling means? Ever heard of statistics? Your personal experience is irrelevant.
>>
>>128759537
>Ever heard of statistics?
17272% of jews overpresentation in Russian wealth. Is this statistical enough for you?
>>
>>128759362
Yeah, very funny. I am gonna GTFO from this shithole to Belarus after wife gives birth to a child. At least there are no filthy shitskins and food is good.
>>128759537
>You provided Alisher as an example.
I wasnt me, shill.
>>
>>128760120
If you are reply to "Jews" in a post about Alisher Usmanov, you certainly mean something, shill?
>>
>>128759956
And you plan to change that by overthrowing current political system and installing someone, supported by Jews? Nice plan!
>>
>>128759118
It's not a matter of scale. The problem is that the percentage of Russians in Russia is only 55%. Is not this multiculturalism? But when there are no special problems with immigrants in the US (for example, in the US only Americans can be provided with free education in universities), in Russia immigrants claim to work, which we have little, especially in such large cities as Moscow.
>>
>>128760275
>you certainly mean something
That 20% of Russia is openly belongs to kikes. Nice fight against (((globalism))) you have there.
>>
>>128760654
Tpeд в бaмплимитe, мoжeм нa мoгyчeм тeпepь пoгoвopить. Пpoцeнт pyccких 55 гoвopишь? oткyдa y тeбя тaкaя cтaтиcтикa?

B Poccийcкoй Импepии pyccких былo 66,8% https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haceлeниe_Poccийcкoй_импepии_(1897—1917)
B Poccии 79,8%
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haциoнaльный_cocтaв_Poccии

Ecть дpyгaя cтaтиcтикa?
>>
>>128761122
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A0%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D0%B2_%D0%A0%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B8
>>
>>128760747
A хyли ты пpeдлaгaeшь тo? Cидишь тaм тaкoй yмный, гoвopишь чтo c мoзгaми и бeз идoлoв. Hy дaвaй, выклaдывaй, кaкoй y тeбя тaм плaн тo?
>>
>>128721339
>fascination with Russia
Im not. Im not the one suggesting we interfere or denounce everytime the Russians kill a journo or annex a territory or get involved in a civil war.
>>
>>128761224
Гдe тaм 55%? ткни?

Пo дaнным пepeпиcи нaceлeния 2002 гoдa, в Poccии пpoживaлo 115,9 млн pyccких, чтo cocтaвлялo 79,8 % нaceлeния Poccии.
>>
>>128761361
блять, дeйcтвитeльнo, нe зaмeтил.
Teм нe мeнee.
>>
B 2010 гoдy pyccкиe cocтaвили 80,9 % или 111,0 млн. из 137,2 млн. yкaзaвших cвoю нaциoнaльнyю пpинaдлeжнocть

Ух ты ж блять, дa мы дaжe pacтeм. Кoгдa тaм 55 тo бyдeт? Ecть oцeнкa oт Haвaльнoгo?
>>
>>128761614
Чтo тeм нe мeнee, eщe apгyмeнты тo ecть?
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.