[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consider Investing In the V4

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: Fried_yeast_cake_(langos).jpg (118KB, 448x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fried_yeast_cake_(langos).jpg
118KB, 448x300px
Dissatisfied with your cuisine? Want to save your race, and people, from destruction?
Remember "Eastern Poland" memes? Well now that it is a known fact that Poland and it`s neighbors are truly based, I have some recommendations to make for anyone who is dissatisfied with their current state.

>Invest in the V4
Supporting the V4 is more important than ever with the EU close to withdrawing gibs, overseas investments would encourage the V4 countries to give up EU gibs for good.

>Move to the V4
Not a meme, U.S currency goes a long way here as the countries continue to develop; gentrification of the V4 countries pushes this along as well, also making the V4 more economically independent.

>make V4 memes
Not interested in moving? U.S weather too nice? Broke? Hungarian is impossible to learn? No problem! The fact of the matter is the V4 need meme power to come out the other side of this kikery stronger and more independent than before.

Good luck, and thank you all for your consideration if you`ve read this far.
>>
>>128720660

I would move since i work remotely, but I'm worried that I wouldn't be welcome.
>>
Why would anyone invest in an Eastern European corrupt shithole?

Don't listen to OP, there's no future here until a major revolution happens and changes how the region functions. There's potential, but it will never be realized.
>>
File: Dunapartlatkep4.jpg (103KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
Dunapartlatkep4.jpg
103KB, 600x402px
>>128720826
Nonsense, my Swiss friend! The fact is that Hungary is willing to accept anyone willing to work. The language barrier the obviously the most difficult problem, but I know that after only a month of study people can become fluent. The current issue is that Orban is allowing Chinese immigration due to their investments, opening up black markets which avoid the income tax. I used to go to one myself because everything there was nearly half-priced compared to the regular store. Anyone who isn`t a gypsy, negroid, or 'asian' is more than welcome
>>
>>128720660
>Move to the V4
Fuck off, we are full
We fight the horde not to be invaded by Westerners
Next thing after many of you come here is that you would want to dictate us on how we live, so please kindly fuck off and change your country for the better and not ours
>>
>>128721299
Stop being intolerant. Also my preferred pronoun is "3e"
>>
File: 1495692314041.jpg (143KB, 960x659px) Image search: [Google]
1495692314041.jpg
143KB, 960x659px
Have a bump
>>
File: i wonder who's behind this.jpg (4KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
i wonder who's behind this.jpg
4KB, 400x480px
>>128720660
Makes one wonder why would you push your agenda so vigorously, hmmmm
>>
>>128721299
I want to preserve cultural identity just as much as you, but atm we are low on shekels and call me a jew but we could really use western investment at the moment
>>
Are you actually trying to convince burgers to move to a country that has the same name as their biggest fear?
>>
>>128720660
if you are pro civic nationalism and immigration why wouldnt you be pro EU?

what is the difference?
>>
>>128721598
>use western investment at the moment
Sell independence for some money
Just call it for whatever it is and don't use newspeak
>>
>>128721861
Lack of shitskins and islam, I guess

>>128720660
>Move to the V4
Only if your have your own qt and you have some v4 roots, otherwise fuck off we are full
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (424KB, 700x388px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
424KB, 700x388px
>>128720660
Invest in eastern Poland
>>
>>128721190
>after only a month of study people can become fluent.
Hahahahahahahahah no.

Fuck off, we're full.
OR if you insist on coming, bring your own women, because ours are not up for grabs.

If you are not white, fuck off.
>>
>>128721750
And exactly which eastern european country is named after word 'civilization'?
>>
>>128720826
You are white and since you work remotely most days you would spend at home, and you are swiss so you are probably "rich" enough to get house in rich neiberhood where nobody will want to fuck you up during your daily shopping.
>>
>>128722564
no edit option and i forgot most important thing at the end:
But it all does not change the fact that we are currently full.
>>
File: 1494849753556.png (106KB, 1200x872px) Image search: [Google]
1494849753556.png
106KB, 1200x872px
>>128720660
Nice Langos, just needs a Dreher next to it. Protip: Visit Balaton this summer. It's 100% niggerfree. Hungary is based
>>
>>128720660
>posting langoše
Fuck you for making me want one right now.
>>
File: most felkeltetted a figyelmem.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
most felkeltetted a figyelmem.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
>>128720660

>lángos
>>
>>128720660
What's the V4 economic plan? Not even shitposting, genuinely curious. As of now, their economies consist of taking EU gibs. Should they piss off the West EU, they will once again be cut off from any relevant trade routes because they're sandwiched between Western EU and Russia. Unlike Russia, they have no resources to sell and no real tourist attractions. So what's the plan?
>>
>>128725631
unlimited energy machine fueled by gippos, just you watch
>>
>>128725746
Prague is actually the one tourist attraction V4 has, my bad
>>
>>128725352
Hungarian food might be some of the best and most underappreciated cuisine in all of Europe. To stuff m8.
>>
>>128725631
gibs are the case for Poland, not the rest. Our economy is however dependant on free trade, since we are exactly in the middle of europe, many car companies are making cars here and even more are going to come.
>>
>>128725923

>1 dobos cake has been deposited onto your plate
>>
>>128720660

Good luck once Trump pulls the NATO rug out from under them and it's only a matter of time before Vlad reconquers them.

V4 is living off of borrowed time. EUSSR or Russia. Pick.
>>
>>128720660
I think V4 should unite but they should be sure when they seperate from EU that they dont end up being Russian vassals again
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.