[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reality Winner - Is this a joke?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

That is her name. NSA contractor Reality Winner accused of leaking file on Russia election hacking.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/05/nsa-contractor-accused-leaking-top-secret-report-on-russian-hacking-efforts.html
>>
>>128718492
stop shilling this bitch
>>
>>128718492
>Is this a joke?
completely
>>
What's in the file?
>>
>>128718541
I'm not shilling. This obviously has got to be a joke by the media and the DNC. Of course this was released right after Putin made a fool out of Megyn Kelly. Why won't they give up on the Russian collusion fairy tale?
>>
Mass Psy-OP

Reality

Winner

Like get the fuck out of here
they are taking the piss now
>>
>>128718842
that's what I'm thinking. This can't be coincidence. I think they are setting this up so she's becoming someone like Snowden so they can make a propaganda movie called "Reality Winner" which will brainwash people into thinking the DNC are the good ones.
>>
>>128718492
Memeity Memer
>>
>>128719102
and of course, she's a women leaker. Which fits the DNC SJW narrative.
>>
>>128718842
>>128719102
You sit there, say this shit and be serious? There is fucking people named La-ah or LeGenius, even worse shit than that
>>
you can give any name you want to your kids in burgerland

yes,your country is that retarded

fuck drumpf
>>
>>128718492
>all the qts are liberals and hate you no matter what you do
why even live
>>
>>128718815
>>128718842
She's real. She's former Air Force, and was stationed on Fort Meade five years ago.
>>
File: Special snowflake 2.jpg (63KB, 510x330px) Image search: [Google]
Special snowflake 2.jpg
63KB, 510x330px
>>128718815
>>128719102
They're so predictable now. Do they really think people won't see through this? I don't see this going far.
>>
>>128719627
La-A

Ladasha
>>
File: s4e446tz-1.jpg (74KB, 666x777px) Image search: [Google]
s4e446tz-1.jpg
74KB, 666x777px
>>128718815
>Putin made a fool out of Megyn Kelly
What happened? Nooooo!! Not Megyyyn!! REEEEEEEEEE
>>
Whenever you see weird shit like this, and that dead concert girl Georgina calendar, it's a dead giveaway there's gematria involved
>>
>>128719754
^ southern mexican
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.