[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sadiq Khan interviewed by Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (183KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
183KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEnN6k8VZFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuvlneG2BLM

Let's discuss the interview.
>>
>>128717198
I frankly don't give a shit what this terrorist apologist has to fucking say.
>>
>>128717319
Still fun to see him try and justify his PART AND PARCEL view on terrorism
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>128717198
good morning...
>>
Awake Albion.
>>
"How do we get to these people before they commit these atrocities?"

By banning WhatsApp obviously. That evil encryption and those dastardly VPN users are enabling terrorists to massacre innocent people.

If we ban WhatsApp again like we did in the 90s it will stop ISIS dead in it's tracks. Just like it stopped the IRA before them.
>>
>>128717198

Not a single fuck was given.

He's a terrorist apologist and part of the problem just like Obama was when he turned into an apologist, look what happened after that..
>>
File: terrorist loving cunt.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
terrorist loving cunt.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>128717198
I'm so sick and fucking tired of them always saying the same thing:

"This isn't Islam!"
"This isn't my Islam!"
"These people aren't Muslims!"
"Nothing to do with me!"

Because these fucking cunts aren't sitting in self-made Muslim ghettos, right? Their parents aren't sitting there day in and day out from the day their born shaking their heads disapprovingly at everything the actual British too, right? They aren't, from birth, brainwashed into thinking they're some special class of 'enlightened' being that has a duty to convert or condemn anyone that isn't like them, right?

But no. Of course. Every now and then one of them has a beer and shaves off their beard, fucks some white sand vagina bitch and suddenly we're all supposed to give them a hug and sign up to the hashtag.

Fuck you, Khan. You may be able to spin this bullshit for a little while longer but your filth's days are fucking numbered.
>>
>>128717198
holy shit the autism

>we're losing the resources to track all the jihadists
>why haven't you tracked all the jihadists?

I'm glad you Bongs took one for the team and took Piers back.
>>
File: 1495645969435.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495645969435.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>>
>>128718391
Part of being a leader is to prioritise. Re-allocating resources (albeit temporarily) from bike thefts to track the next snackbar is so obvious to me that only an amerilard would need an explanation.
>>
>>128720795
Thank god Britcucks have such great priorities that instead of stopping terrorism they are wholly focused on taking in as many shitskins as they can(like they did to US) and arresting people for complaining about it on twitter. Literally almost as huge of cocksuckers as the Swedes or the French.
>>
>>128717198
He's not saying anything wrong tbqh
>>
>>128717862
My problem is that why are they here in the first place? What do we owe them? Is Britain not a Christian country?
>>
>>128722984
Even if Britain wasn't a Christian country it sure as fuck isn't a Muslim one.

>joogle chrome doesn't suggest I capitalize Christian but does suggest I capitalize Muslim

IT'S EVERYWHERE
>>
File: 1496750793827.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496750793827.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>128717198

>comments disabled

Oy vey, this is why need censorship goyim. You can't question the narrative!
>>
Someone needs to ask this muzzie if Muhammad, his idol and prophet, was a criminal, or a saint who did nothing wrong.

As a Muslim, he must answer that Muhammad was a saintly lad who committed not one sin.

And that is all we need to know about this guy, in fact, all we need to know about all Muslims - they worship a mass murdering rapist.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.