[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Religion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

How can people believe in a system that contradicts itself?

I mean, I'll believe in anything, whatever, as long as it makes some kind of linear sense. No kind of existence can exist without some sort of regular framework the hold it all together.

The most regular framework I see out of all religions and beliefs, is that of physics. Every religion is so full of contradictions that it's just not credible.
>>
>>128710833
Look i'm just not in the mood today
I spend time explaining Christianity but today i will just say to take a Theology book or to search online why the biblical contradictions are not contradictions
Or just read the cathechism
>>
File: 1461783252653.jpg (95KB, 862x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1461783252653.jpg
95KB, 862x1018px
The Atheist leaned back after hitting "Post" and breathed in deeply, exhaling while thinking of how cool he is. "Why can't everyone be smart like me? Why did Evolution give me such big brains and everyone else tiny ones?"

He scratched his balls as his mind began to wander, he thought of the pretty Christian girl from class who paid no attention to him. "F-fucking religion....if it wasn't for that stupid jesus garbage she would date me!" He could feel the rage flowing inside of him and he immediately went to her facebook. She'd posted a new status, it said "Had a lot of fun at the Bible study tonight! Going to bed now so I can be well rested for tests tomorrow!"

That's when he lost it. The Atheist couldn't take it anymore. He clicked "comment" and began to type.
>>
>>128711146
And so the awkward silence was broken by mommy creating a straw man, projecting her own insecurities onto the perceived non-conformities of others.
>>128710833
Cognitive dissonance, mainly. Faith is the belief in some proposition without, or even against all proof. To the Christian and other Greek religions, faith is considered a virtue. How convenient.
>>
>>128711146
Kek
>>
File: Indras_Net-02.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Indras_Net-02.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>128710833
The ONE TRUE RELIGION, worship of the infinite, all-powerful, all-being creator.

Everything is Fate. Free-will is but an illusion. Why worship you might ask? You are at the complete mercy and whim of an All-Powerful God you Can not understand.

He DOES NOT love you. He can strike you down with cancer or the IRS at ANY moment in time.

He can also Bless you with unimaginable wealth and treasure.

He has the power of relativity and retro-causality.

He does EVERYTHING he WANTS because he's all-powerful.

There is no 'Devil', because there is only ONE GOD. MONOTHEISM is the name of the game.

'GOOD' and 'EVIL' are childish values, you are not capable of understanding or judging GOD in ANY meaningful way.

ALL you can hope for is the ability to WORSHIP GOD that he might take mercy on you.

GOD is the universal consciousness and fabric of the Universe.

Behold an ancient representation of his structure.

Tremble in fear, and quiver in ecstasy.

Fuck you if you don't understand or refuse to try.
>>
>>128710833
That image basically shows how much 9gag atheists know about Christian theology.
>>
>>128710833
First remove the crap from your head that school indoctrinated you with, understand alot of it is just speaking from a different authority, no different to 'the bible says so'.
Smoke some dmt, just once or twice, only lasts 20mins.
Go back and look at religion/the bible again, take what you want from it not what others say to take.
Enjoy your enlightenment and try help others do the same.
>>
>>128711952
Fuck off heathen
>>
>>128711952
>muh calvinism
Your sorry excuse for the status quo has already been dumped into the joke bin. Flip your shorts and move on.
>>
File: indiras.jpg (331KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
indiras.jpg
331KB, 1024x1024px
>>128712355
YOU are the heathen.

> Be you
> Worship a fake weak god.

Worship the REAL, All-Powerful, ancient creator dumbass.
>>
If there's no point to life, then why does life exist - why don't bacteria just kill themselves?

Nihilists: 0
Atheists: 0
/pol/: 100000000
>>
File: Copy%20of%20CheetaOpenMouth.jpg (20KB, 200x263px) Image search: [Google]
Copy%20of%20CheetaOpenMouth.jpg
20KB, 200x263px
>>128712413

OH, lookie, the dumbass knows a word.

>Be you
>Think Calvin discovered Indra's net
>Be spiritually blind to the all-being Creator
>Worship a weak god subset instead

kek
>>
God just does little touches here and there - a light handed approach. His creation mostly runs itself.
>>
>>128713317
Why not just create it so it runs itself prefectly? He's all knowing so he knew who was going to pray for what when he caused the big bang.
>>
>>128713317
>God just does little touches here and there - a light handed approach.

Give one example. Like killing the reef?
>>
File: 1492424627767.jpg (48KB, 459x499px) Image search: [Google]
1492424627767.jpg
48KB, 459x499px
>>128710833
"Perhaps they will listen and each one will turn back from his evil way, and I will change my mind concerning the calamity that I intend to bring on them because of their evil deeds.”—Jeremiah 26:3
>>
>plans cant be changed
fedoras everybody
>>
>>128710833
You see, Timmy, from God's perspective everything is already done, for He knows all. But from our point of view all doors are still open. We can choose to believe, to pray, to create or to destroy - it's our choice and we will do as we want and then be judged for it - even though for Him we already were.
So no, praying won't change God's mind because it was already included in His plan.
>>
>>128710833
I dont even know what kind of morality you can derive from physics
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.