[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Giannis the TRUE Based Black Guy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V13ilM4hpII&ab_channel=GreekMessi

>Family comes to Greece
>Do whatever work they can
>Don't complain
>Giannis gets noticed
>Local coaches help him move up
>Gets big
>Plays in the NBA
>Doesn't say any bad words
>Whenever asked he always has the best to say about his adoptive country
>Even came back to do his millitary service

So what say you /pol/ ? Is this gu redpilled? He doesn't complain, he's always respectful. He's generally a class act.
>>
Based black man. Hope he fucks my wife.
>>
>>128708471
Same here
>>
based...simply based, I hope he allows me to watch as he FUCKS my wife
>>
File: qwe.jpg (97KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
qwe.jpg
97KB, 612x612px
>tfw the unique argument against niggers acting civilized is muh dik complex
>>
>>128707749
Once he refused to sign a fan's Greek flag because he claimed he is not worthy enough to sign the Greek flag. Keep in mind that these words came out in the same time flags are burned by leftists for no reason whatsoever, aka "fight the power"
>>
File: Jokicbrothers.jpg (125KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Jokicbrothers.jpg
125KB, 1200x800px
>>128709436

All of that + he's white
>>
>>128709316
I don't understand what you say.

Who refused to sign a flag?
Who told him he is not worthy to sign a flag?
Do you understand that leftists burning flags doesn't make sense if you don't explain these two points?

Learn to write.
>>
>>128707749
gianis the manis will win us a ship so he's okay in my book desu fampai
>>
>>128709316
>>128707749
They even took a greek name.
Migration has always existed during our history, of that leftist are right.
It's mass immigration that is a plague on our society
I don't care for a few familly dissiminated through the country that are well integrated into their community
But anybody who's been in europe know that we are way past that point.
Now they just get parked into hellhole hoods where they'll provide cheap workforce for the wealthy while their familly is happilly integrated into petty crime, drugs deal and worse wahabisme
>>
This guy prolly wont be heard from much, if he's a grateful, humble, black man with manners.
ESPN simply won't allow it.
>>
>>128709967
Learn to fucking read lmao
>>
He is a nigger.
End of story.
If he really wants to be useful he and his family can be canon fodder for the turks
>>
he was worth the millions of niggers and muslims I guess lol
>>
>>128707749
He sounds awesome, good for him. It's due time that everyone agreed that the culture of crime, disrespect, vandalism, sex, drugs, and violence is an objectively bad thing for everyone.
>>
>>128710506
Of course you don't care, Belgian.
>>
>>128709967
learn to read you fucking wetback retard
>>
>>128711843
Yeah fuck the niggers lol XD, edgy faggot
>>
>>128713067
He can go be BASED (fucking based) where he came from
>>
>>128707749
Oh, he's a based nigger you say? Well that settles it, I would totally let him fuck my 13 year old white daughter bare back with his big ol' enormous nigger cock that goes past his knees and weighs over 60 pounds. Niggers fuck with velocity after all, so i'm pretty sure he will have no problem making my daughter cream her pussy. And when he's done blowing his based african coded load inside her, he can have a go at my wife.
>>
>>128713261
aha..
>>
File: 1485929757680.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1485929757680.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>128707749
>le based black man
>>
>>128713903
>he doesn't rate based giannis
>>
That's because Greeks have no gibs, so you either integrate and find work or you fuck off. The result of the no gibs policy is hard working foreigners grateful for being given a chance and therefore contributing to society.
>>
>>128713067
based black man, as based as my sikh bros, am i right? LELELEL
>>
>>128713067
you have to go back Jamal
>>
>>128707749

So he was found by some NBA coach at a young age, what made him make tons of cash and brought him fame. Aka no good reason to do anything illegal, yet. This and I think his personal in private is also a different one than the public image he shows. That said if he did something we may never find out.
>>
>>128707749
Most immigrants are like this. Why is this shocking?
>>
>>128721390
>Most immigrants are like this.
hahahahahahaha
>>
>>128708471
>>128708705
>>128708721
>>128713125
>>128713261
>>128713903
>>128719055
Hey there, summerfags. I'm just letting you know that making snide comments about black people in this way is a new phenomenon —created by newfags who came here from Stormfront and TRS during the election period in the kinda weird and obsessive hope of redpilling and blah blah blah.
I know you think that you fit in whenever you say 'based black man fugg my wife xDDDD', but the truth is that you out yourself as a teenager. If you look through the archives you'll discover that /pol/ frequently had threads where we discussed cool and intelligent black people.
>>
>Based
>Black
>Not dead or in the process of slaughtering his own kinsmen
pick TWO
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.