[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are whites having kids with mexicans instead with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: WHITES LOVES HISPANICS.png (241KB, 959x1304px) Image search: [Google]
WHITES LOVES HISPANICS.png
241KB, 959x1304px
asians, blacks or native americans?

GO GET YOUR OWN WOMAN!
>>
Looks more like trading Black for Asian, regardless a lot of Hispanics look broadly European. It's sometimes not a big difference, actually the same is true for west Asians if you only account for facial shape.

Therefore, ""mixing""

BTW sexually aggressive women don't come in white.
>>
I think that's out dated. The most recent one shows that white people are hooking up with hispanics and asians the most. Either way, the hispanics are more often than not the white ones with strong European features. The dark hispanics are hooking up with black people.
>>
Not listed: % out of total marriages for each
>>
i would imagine because theres an increasingly large hispanic population as well as out of all the choices, the closest race to white is hispanic.
Interesting how the other races match up, shows that women go for the big dick and men go for the tight pussy
>>
20 PERCENT NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
coal burners and yellow fever
fucking horrific
>>
File: 1487899120633.jpg (41KB, 487x633px)
1487899120633.jpg
41KB, 487x633px
>>128701299

Because latinas are tasty and dirty mestizos always worship castizos like gods, so my offspring will be set for life.
>>
>>128706324
>>128707146
I mean black men have to find someone to have their kids with how many black women are killing off.
>>
>>128701299

Well you keep sending your women up here, and they are sometimes more pure, more traditional.
And I find Latino vag to be more pleasurable in texture than other vag.
>>
>>128701299
My question is, does this include "hispanic" whites? Maybe this is just mexicans marrying mexicans?
>>
Latinas are the best in bed but always demand marriage.
>>
File: 1ze8i6h.png (264KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1ze8i6h.png
264KB, 500x374px
>>128701299
Every dirty gook act as if they're entitled to a white man I guess this turn white man off, plus you can literally see them drool when seeing even the most beta of beta white guy.

Gooks have mental problems, all of them, and inside all of us regardless of race we know that.

I seriously feel bad when I see a young arian guy planting his seed on a dirty gook there is always that 5% possibility they'll make something special but 95 to 99% the hapa not only is ugly but insecure as fuck, Asian pussy was meant to be copulated by BBC.
>>
>>128701299
Well, you got all these juicy latinas walking around all fertile and shit. Before I am a white man, I am a man.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.