[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Christ/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8117.jpg (109KB, 680x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8117.jpg
109KB, 680x451px
How do we stop the virgin-shaming in society? I've noticed increasingly people use virgin as an insult and consider it a thing to be mocked. How do we reinvigorate appreciation for chastity and purity?
>>
by shaming their morals and false beliefs.
>>
Make premarital sex illegal and make divorce illegal
>>
>>128696775
Rather easy, use the same method used to promote degeneracy.
So celebs, sport champions, singers that behave and speak for virginity and chastity.
Sheeps will follow.
>>
>>128696775
you know what to do, do the right thing anon-kun
>>
>>128696775
easy. Remind the shamers that you can sell it online to someone who's rich. And show them the posts. That should shut them up. You're saving up for a yacht.
>>
You're fighting a losing battle. People have been indoctrinated for years to believe in sexual freedom, and it would take an equal number of years to get it to swing the other way.
Best way to do it would be a revival of Christianity in general. People genuinely wanting to please God, not just repeating a prayer.
>>
I have a lot of beliefs that most people would look down upon, but I find it amazing that the one that gets the most hate is my belief in abstinence. People hate it. And it's never any actual arguments against it. It's only insults.
>>
>>128696775
I have put forth 3 potential arguments:

Well, in Vedic thought, masturbation and loss of semen relates to losing energy/vigor, called "Tapas". I do think you can rely on the Hard Problem of Consciousness and other gaps in scientific explanation in order to give reasonable suspicion of some benefit in suppressing sexual lust -- there are nuanced forms of rhetoric you can adopt here. Evola also argued this, which I found interesting.

Another approach is to argue how sex is intimately tied to emotion, and the mental representation of a woman's face during the act will be ingrained in one's mind, leading to increased attachment and suffering. Thus, it would be preferable to limit one's attachments by sticking to one spouse. Argue how no strings attached is stupid because we're always making strings with the way we bond and stuff.

You can also point to the social organization of various birds and how they tend to have a more stable relaxed temperament than promiscuous apes, and how man is better off emulating the avian kind rather than continuing the nonsense of our primate ancestors. Man's brain is functionally plastic so you can argue against normative claims that man's nature is set to seek "if it's good, do it!".

Of course, all of this requires the person you're talking with to be well educated (and not just in one specialized field like a lot of dunces today).
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkuMlypiChQ
homosexuality is mental illness
breadpill from Nicolosi himself
>>
I think the answer is personal outreach, as one should pursue regardless. What does it matter if non believers defile themselves, since they have no faith? Their bodies are not holy places.
>>
Inexperience is not a virtue. It's a shame.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.