[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A word about "anarcho-capitalism."

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: ancapistan.png (5KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
ancapistan.png
5KB, 450x300px
I consider myself a libertarian, and not like Gary Johnson, the pathetic hippie who calls himself one because "muh weed". And I will remind you that he wanted a carbon tax (massive overreach of government).
I am a nationalist who believes in what the founders of the USA had intended from the get-go. The US government has gotten totally out of hand and if every signer of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution could see their newly founded nation today, they would've heeded Benjamin Franklin's advice and have permanently banished jewry from these United States. And they would've also immediately cut off the deliberate importation of negroes that was the African slave trade.

I'm a libertarian in the sense that I want to secure the blessings of freedom for OUR people, not foreign invaders nor international jews.

Now about this trend going around: this autistic faggotry that is the label of "ancap".... Why is it that everybody who's a libertarian is called an ancap? I'm not an anarchist; far from it. A nation needs a government to function properly, and the roles of the government are, as Milton Friedman put it:
>1. military defense of the nation
>2. enforce contracts between individuals
>3. protect citizens from crimes against themselves or their property
That's it.
"When government-- in pursuit of good intentions tries to rearrange the economy, legislate morality, or help special interests, the cost come in inefficiency, lack of motivation, and loss of freedom. Government should be a referee, not an active player."
The problem with the current US government is that it's been trying to be an active player for too long, and with certain (((influence))) it's become a player who cheats. There needs to be a reset-- our government reverted back to what the founders intended, which, under the guidelines of the Constitution and the first, original 10 amendments to it, does those 3 things and those 3 things only.

>inb4 flag
travelling burger...mexishit sucks
>>
>>128695912
Try less sentences.
>>
>>128696535
Too much for you to read all at once?
Try not being a lazy nigger.
>>
File: 1484344969912.png (481KB, 800x734px) Image search: [Google]
1484344969912.png
481KB, 800x734px
>>128695912
>>
File: ancapball1.png (344KB, 952x810px) Image search: [Google]
ancapball1.png
344KB, 952x810px
>>128698561
The ancap meme needs to die.
>>
File: 1477092287952.png (117KB, 562x504px) Image search: [Google]
1477092287952.png
117KB, 562x504px
>>128699113
but it's so funny tho
>>
File: anarchists are cancer.png (837KB, 900x315px) Image search: [Google]
anarchists are cancer.png
837KB, 900x315px
>>128700100
No I mean they as people are cancer. Anarchists in general are cancer. (fresh OC)
>>
>>128700491
the seat of power held by the nazis is now controlled by angela merkel
it is now a crime to talk about the holocaust wrong
learn from hitlers mistakes and save your bitcoin for the nazi contract zone you dip
>>
File: 1480209863959.png (241KB, 585x603px) Image search: [Google]
1480209863959.png
241KB, 585x603px
>>128700491
>>
File: alex holy kek.jpg (99KB, 932x1024px) Image search: [Google]
alex holy kek.jpg
99KB, 932x1024px
>>128702049
The best jokes are funny because they're true. This is one of them.
>>
File: 1495908207802.png (121KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495908207802.png
121KB, 1000x1000px
I don't have a problem with ancaps. They might be a little bit retarded, but they're libertarians in the making. Also they're pretty good at wrecking the shit out of commies. And their memes are funny.
>>
>>128695912
Im starting to be more libertarian but these cuckolds like op that suck statist conservative dick like op disgust me.
>>
>>128698561
This gets me hard.
>>
>>128695912
>: this autistic faggotry that is the label of "ancap"....

so how is that working out for you? violence is immoral but an agency of coercion is ok?
the nap is an absolute and you decode not to accept its consequences.

thats fine but stop insulting us. you dont have the moral highground.
>>
>>128695912
You're giving a group temporary non inheritable access to a tremendous amount of power. And of course the holders of this power will be elected democratically.

Any person well versed on market incentives should know right there why libertarianism cannot sustain itself in time through those means.

The problem is believing that the US government for example didn't achieve that state due to consensus. People want that, at least enough people to be able to crush any resistance. The government leads people's thoughts and then creates a mass of dependent people who will go to war if you were to reset the government.

>Government should be a referee, not an active player

Again, incentives. You can dismantle Keynessian policies from an economic point of view, but the best way to prove them wrong is the incentives they generate lead to chaos. Government can't act as a referee when there are incentives to make them want to act as a player.

I think libertarianism is a milestone, but anarcho capitalism should be the ultimate goal, without anarcho capitalism, private property is nothing but usufruct, and will always be subjected to the whim of the majority.
>>
>>128698498
It's overwritten, he could have conveyed his idea in 2 sentences, but you're a fucking spic so what the fuck am I expecting.
>>
File: 1491840897877.png (14KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491840897877.png
14KB, 1080x720px
>>128708682
Anarcho capitalist nations cannot defend themself tho. More so, anarchy on its own is a tremendal slowdown in any sort of progress with everyone fallowing their own interest. All social norms would eventually be abolished (because muh freedom), and it all would eventually turn into another barbarians vs fascists way of things.

I consider myself a libertarian, but there's such a term as "too much of a good thing".

Fuck commies tho.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.