[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HISTORY REWRITE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: rewrite.jpg (131KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
rewrite.jpg
131KB, 500x652px
/pol/ i'm feeling bored
lets rewrite history

were should we start?

this thread will be in the history book we write
>>
File: Hillary_Clinton.jpg (150KB, 392x493px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary_Clinton.jpg
150KB, 392x493px
Hilly a cute!
>>
>>128693432
HER story
>>
File: Varg.jpg (123KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Varg.jpg
123KB, 1000x600px
Pagans were good sweet-hearted people who just wanna be left alone but then evil big bad christians came and beat them up and took their lands away and now pagans are sad :(
>>
Goldwater wins
>>
File: 555.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
555.png
99KB, 500x500px
Ancient Egyptians were Japanese and they played card games that summoned giant monsters.
My 5 proves it.
>>
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
File: 524.jpg (94KB, 680x530px) Image search: [Google]
524.jpg
94KB, 680x530px
>>128693432
This truly is canon.
>>
It was merely through the enlisted help of devil worshipers and heretical freedom-hating cults that the union were able to overpower the american confederacy.

Communism has been historically proven to be in-actionable and catastrophic, and the practice of communism in all of it's forms has been globally banned under a variety of anti-cult laws.

Commies dare only move under the cover of darkness, as the light exposes the foundation of their lies.
>>
Herstory

I win
>>
Holocaust did happen.
>>
>>128694115
Fuck off with your shit quality jpeg
>>
File: 20170605_221222.png (262KB, 1080x314px) Image search: [Google]
20170605_221222.png
262KB, 1080x314px
>>128693432
that handwriting is girly af

fun fact: studies of female highschool student's handwriting confirmed that it changed if the student had lost her virginity
>>
File: nXQs0ov.jpg (23KB, 487x422px) Image search: [Google]
nXQs0ov.jpg
23KB, 487x422px
Germany invaded Poland because Soviet aggression made the dissolution of Poland an inevitability. German ethnic minorities, who were already being targeted by Poles, would face Soviet oppression if Germany took no action. Hitler decided that a nonaggression pact with the soviet union would be the best course of action, to avoid a greater conflict.

Judaism and Bolshevism, while not absolute, were largely synonymous with one another. The Jewish community saw itself as Bolshevik, even if individuals of the religion/ethnicity did not. With the escalation of world war 2, Jews were treated with more hostility, as with all Bolsheviks. The wannsee conference occurred in Berlin, with the goal of creating the final solution to the Jewish problem. They would be pushed out east, towards the Bolshevik machine they wish to bring to Germany and subsequently all of Europe.

Zyklon B, a pesticide, was produced and administered to all camps, not just those claimed to be "death camps" which were coincidentally only camps that were not capable of being investigated by non-soviet Allied forces. As the war went on, concentration camps, such as labor and transit camps, began to decay in conditions. Disease such as Typhus, which were already widespread in Europe, became a larger issue as malnutrition became frequent in the camps, as well as general populace, due to a collapse of infrastructure caused by the war. Allied bombing not only struck infrastructure, it had also struck the camps on some occasions, completely decimating the camp populations and capacity of sustainable operations. While no paper trail of a "Holocaust" exists, there is evidence that Germany wished to prevent this camp decay.

I MEAN, HITLER WAS A MANIAC AND WANTED TO KILL ALL JEWS BECAUSE HE COULDN'T BECOME AN ARTIST, GOY.
>>
>>128694723
Really? What study said this?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.