[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are liberals actually this defective and mentally ill, or do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 28

Are liberals actually this defective and mentally ill, or do they pathetically just want people to think they're "morally superior"?
>>
>>128692523
All of the above?
>>
Yes, they are. But you're also shitposting some random guy's tweet (only 8 likes?) on a Tuvan throat singing chatroom, so I'd say you probably have some serious mental issues yourself, too.
>>
>>128692523
Who cares if niggers or Jews survive? Why would you be so invested in a race and culture that you obsess over the killing of only 6 million of them, in a war where 50 milllion died?
>>
>>128692523
(((Mark)))
>>
>>128692523
If it makes em feel righteous, why wouldn't they do it?

Just find the best way to correct it if it manifests around you.
>>
>>128692523

Oh he's invested in it, whether or not he can bring himself to acknowledge it.
>>
>>128692523
>posts in English
>>
>>128692523
this isnt real right?
>>
>>128692523
They quite literally do not see any difference in whether one or another culture or people survives, and they quite literally believe this to be the highest morality possible. They do not see how it is the same as self-destructive nihilism.

"I can't even imagine what it's like to feel invested in whether or not the Gauls overrun our village and rape our women and enslave us. Who cares? People are people. One culture is just as good as another."

They don't hear it that they sound like this. They think they sound like this:

"All people are gifted with the spark of the divine, and who are we to say that our own place is higher than that of another? Let us come together and unite in love and joy!"

Then the mudslimes murder them and they say "oh, that's just a small exception to the love and joy thing! praise postmodernism for showing us that love is winning!"
>>
>>128693043
It's typical virtue signalling. He got a like from a black man, so he's already a winner in his own worldview.
>>
>>128692523
Im trying to picture saying this to a Chinese or Japanese or Korean person and having them not lose their absolute shit
>>
>>128692523
>doesn't care if white, western culture survives
>wants carbon taxes and global governance to ensure white, northern bears survive
Also
>(((Weiner)))
>>
>>128692523
Say this shit about any other race/culture and I guarantee this dude flips
>>
now replace that with "black" or "jewish" or literally anything other than white
>>
https://twitter.com/CadenceTerminus

This guy's account is the fucking worst, I think it's not a parody but it could be, especially with that fucking face
>>
File: manly.jpg (57KB, 561x504px) Image search: [Google]
manly.jpg
57KB, 561x504px
>>128692523
Perused his twitter. Odds that this guy enjoys being pegged?
>>
>>128693198
I'm Chinese and if another Chinese said this to me I'd immediately punch them, cause they're a fucking traitor.

...and yeah, Mao was a traitor. Fuck Mao.
>>
>>128693866

Don't let these faggots get any kind of foothold in your society
>>
>>128692523
I doubt Muhammad would buy any of his work.
>>
>>128693709
What is the "man" on the left even called?
>>
File: 1496200532168.jpg (228KB, 1363x837px) Image search: [Google]
1496200532168.jpg
228KB, 1363x837px
>>128692523
OP you are headed in the right direction. I've been studying the liberal mind for the last 2 years and this is classic virtue signaling.

The translation of this text is such:

ATTENTION EVERYONE: I am a WHITE MALE - it's true. However, I am ANTI-white male, thus I am actually one of you (cool). Please reward me by continuing to include me in your social circle.
>>
File: Capture.png (588KB, 1262x698px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
588KB, 1262x698px
>>128694058
nu-male

>pic
>>
>>128692523

around 5 years ago we started infiltrating liberal/nigger/feminist/etc online communities and began radicalizing

i quit a few months later but whenever i see this stuff i just assume it is old/pol/ carrying the torch

dont try to organize this here anymore, we became too popular and libs will report the accounts
>>
i'm white boy, and i don't care about white boys, am i cool yet?
>>
File: web_mg_2370.jpg (967KB, 792x1188px) Image search: [Google]
web_mg_2370.jpg
967KB, 792x1188px
>>128692781
>Who cares if niggers or Jews survive?

Oy vey, goy, you just need the sweet loving embrace of a good Jewish girl to cure you of your unfortunate racism!
>>
File: 1492999090740.jpg (590KB, 745x534px) Image search: [Google]
1492999090740.jpg
590KB, 745x534px
>>128692523
It's honestly sad. Who can take a serious look at European history, culture, and all it has produced and not be in awe? It's impossible, these people live in a fog, unable to process what is in front of them.
>>
>>128692523
They lack critical reasoning.

Or rather they don't so much lack it, as apply it poorly.
>>
>>128692523
if the muslims don't kill them all, our side will
they are fucked either way .
>>
File: yuri.jpg (62KB, 380x537px) Image search: [Google]
yuri.jpg
62KB, 380x537px
>>
>>128692523
Met Mark Warner, he's a fucking scumbag. Got into politics and used his connections to get rich off of Nextel, now he considers himself a 'tech guy' because he got to exploit the system.
>>
>>128692523
>Become caliphate
>Fuck I wish it was like the old days...

We are truly lucky to be in this timeline.
>>
https://youtu.be/FB3BcUKmSlo?list=PLCZxxLYqIAwlzwT5G2v3ZnV9VBogRIYMk&t=187
>>
>>128694137
Nice
>>
>>128693866

Be grateful for your autistic grasshopper brains and lack of empathy and abstract thinking
>>
>>128692523
I'm done being depressed over liberals. Every fucking person I know is political and far left and uneducated. I just come here for the dank memes now
>>
File: Hitler.jpg (46KB, 590x525px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
46KB, 590x525px
>>128692523
I can't even imagine what it's like to feel invested in whether Jews survive.

Who cares?
>>
I can't imagine how hate feels.
I've got some really good close friends who are Muslim people from Somalia and they work really hard. I know they wirk sooo hard because that's how I know them I go in their shop every week for my Star Trek magazine.
I know I'm right because (everything I've ever seen bombarded at me every single day of my life on/in media) my life experience tells me so.
I'm part of caring Britannia because I'm 30 and I've always lived with my elderly mother (who pays the bills and does all the housework still).
I'm an atheist and I'm voting for Jeremy Corbyn because I choose that and decisions like this should be made based on what pleases me not on elusive concepts like truth or national interest. Whatever I choose should be treated with respect (as long as it is within media prescribed behaviour) simply because that's what I choose to believe and all choices are equal.

Do you hate me yet.
You should.
My bollocks should be tied to the end of the pier and I should be pushed over to see if I bungy bounce or not.
LARPing a normie adopting default SJW mode.
>>
>>128692523
What a fucking faggot
>>
>>128692523
>or do they pathetically just want people to think they're "morally superior"?
It's this.
>>
>>128694352
I think the terrifying truth is that Western culture is bifurcated - Horkheimer and Adorno weren't wrong to posit a "dialectic," they simply didn't adequately understand it. The West produces greatness, in its science, its art, and its people, but it also produced its own negation. That is to say, the roots of the decline of the West are immanent to the West itself. We have to cut off this degeneracy, precisely as one cuts the rot from otherwise ripe fruit.
>>
>>128692523
Liberals should be the MOST invested in whether white, English speaking western culture survives, because if it doesn't, NO MATTER WHO prevails, they are the first ones who will be up against the wall.
>>
>>128692523
Here's the original tweet from OP's post for those who want to respond:

https://twitter.com/CadenceTerminus/status/871079632774344704
>>
>>128692523
This is actually sad.
>>
>>128694796
>that's the actual result from that google search
Holy fuck.
>>
Pathological altruism has truly become a mental illness. These people would rather have their throat slashed while watching their wives and daughters suck muslim cocks than risk offending somebody.
>>
>>128692523
>give attention plox
just exposed his family members' peccadillos with significant embellishment until he kills himself
>>
>>128692523
>Who cares?
This is the chief problem here. Here, in the age of individualism, in the Orwellian constant state of the present where the past has been erased and the future is always far away, where marriage and the family structure has been torn down resulting in the creation of the mid-life crisis, we see men and women throw their hands up and ask, "Why should I care about this?"

They are unable to properly assess the past, and march towards a future they wish to have no hand in shaping. A society is only held together as long as its people work to maintain it. These are the throes of the people who despair like those on /pol/, but without any idea of what came before and what could be, they can only lash out at the present and beg for oblivion.
>>
>>128692523
>Warner

Do we really need to question?
>>
File: IMG_0634.jpg (73KB, 736x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0634.jpg
73KB, 736x744px
>>128695140
That's so true about the memory hole.
The re-writes are hilariously dishonest.
Until 05 if you talked about globalism or the possibility an EU superstate was planned you were told to put your tinfoil helmet on.
You need a memory hole when you are a sociopathic manipulative liar.
>>
>>128692523
I can't even imagine what it's like to feel invested in whether red, native speaking western culture survives.

Who cares?
>>
>>128692523
It's a death cult. The nihilism and self-destruction should give everyone a major hint. The "Who cares?" about the existence of his own identity is a dead giveaway here. "Who cares?" absolutely refers to himself because he hates himself and wants himself destroyed, which he would follow through with himself if only he had the courage to endure the pain of the martyr's ordeal.

I would blame the sacrificial values of the historical influence of Christianity in the West, but it's probably fair to say it's far beyond pretending to be a martyr. Rather, it's using the righteous personage of a martyr to disguise self-hatred and what would otherwise be an ignominious act to self-destruct because of feelings of inadequacy.
>>
>>128692523
Liberals have a faulty threat detector. They literally think Muslims won't behead them.
>>
>>128694058
Jewish.
>Curly hair
>Glasses
>Kike nose
>Shitty kike build
>>
File: 1496689620689m.jpg (137KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
1496689620689m.jpg
137KB, 1024x763px
>>128695709
I also have detected a lot of self hatred in these people. Look at it this way, why should they view the preservation of whites as a bad thing? They say because of the bad things white people have done, but they can only do that by ignoring all of the good. They really hate themselves, and their hedonistic and materialistic/ materialist lives, and for some reason they can't break away from that.
>>
>>128692718
kek good leaf
>>
>>128693082
Wouldn't they want to preserve the culture that is tolerant of other cultures?

I honestly don't get their position other than it being mental illness.
>>
>>128695709
Hit the nail on the head.
>>
You have to be brain damaged to think that a complete replacement of Western people with African people wouldn't change living standards.
How can you actually believe that the West would still be the best place to live on Earth after replacing all of its people with 3rd world people?
>>
>>128696374
You're not listening.
They think that ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL.
They think that ALL CULTURES WILL BE TOLERANT OF OTHER CULTURES.
They think that western whites are the ONLY ONES WHO ARE NOT tolerant.
They CANNOT SEE that we are the only ones who ARE tolerant.
They don't see themselves eating their own tail, believing it to be an evil serpent.
>>
>>128694277
I won't be so easily seduced by kazar milkers.
>>
So is he a Jew? C'mon /pol/ don't let me down!
>>
>>128695709
Shouldn't you be blaming whatever has replaced Christianity rather than Christianity itself? The sacrificial values - sacrificing yourself for your family, for your country, for your God - aren't they the exact values that made Europe the greatest civilisation of all time? Clearly it's not some sort of built-in failure of the Christian religion, since it had been dominant in Europe for over 1,500 years before liberalism even existed.
>>
>>128693082
spot on
>>
File: Makr.jpg (20KB, 594x137px) Image search: [Google]
Makr.jpg
20KB, 594x137px
The guy is a weak link, and can be easily split off from the democrats in '18 & '20.
>>
He should live with a pack of niggers and test his theory.
>>
literally self hate because of their ancestor' success. they literally believe no other race has ever pillaged and declared war. everthing outside of europe was peaceful and full of kind people, no blood was ever shed in asia, the middle east, africa or americas
>>
>>128697226
when everyone is on the same page and all hold those same values, it works. loads of prosperity. strong families > communities > peoples > nations. when you introduce a bunch of cunts who do not hold those same values, the people are left wide open for exploitation. double edged sword type deal really.
>>
>>128695003
White genocide is the jew's plan, counter extermination is the white mans response.
>>
>>128692523

Liberalism is a mental disease which shuts off the survival instinct and anaesthetises people, tricks them into thinking their natural instincts are evil. Don't hate them, they are like lepers. They have a venom injected into their ideological operating layer and are helpless as it decimates them.
>>
Same my Jew brother. Let's discuss it over bagels after synagogue on Saturday.
>>
>>128692523
The left is suicidal, the only problem with that is they want to take us with them.
>>
>>128694485
Believe me, I AM grateful. I take those completely as compliments. Growing up in America I used to wonder if there was something wrong with me. In high school there would be those donation drives for 'poor' people and 90% of them would be single black moms with like 6 kids. The only thing I felt for them was disgust and loathing but everyone around me seemed to CARE so much.

It wasn't until much later when I saw a video of Chinese fur workers skinning foxes alive that I understood what I was. That the CARE my friends felt was only ever just weakness.

I feel sorry for you European descendants. Even with my relative lack of empathy, I really do feel sorry. You're kind and big-hearted people who want to do the right thing. You've created cultures that are valuable and beautiful and worth preserving. I'm not even white and I care if you guys survive. And it's so sad to see people like this Mark Warner guy who are so fucked in the head that they won't stand by their own people.
>>
>>128692718
>Tuvan throatsinging chatroom

Do you mind if I save this?
>>
>>128692523
I can't imagine what it's like to be invested in whether black, Ebonics speaking, Basketball-American survives.

Who cares?
>>
File: fight4israel.gif (94KB, 382x497px) Image search: [Google]
fight4israel.gif
94KB, 382x497px
>>128692523
(((Warner)))
>>
>>128698773

I completely meant it as a compliment, China will be much better off than Yurop in the futurre
>>
>>128692718
Dayum OP just got leaf'd
>>
>>128692523

Nature cares.
>>
>>128692718

> stop doing pol stuff
> ps did you like my meme description of this board, pls like and share
>>
File: 91e52537ce088716fadda3.png (114KB, 641x733px) Image search: [Google]
91e52537ce088716fadda3.png
114KB, 641x733px
>>128692523
Makes more sense once you realize they are all jews.

They have been working to annihilate everything white western and christian since 2000 years.
>>
>>128692523
I mean let's be honest now, anglos pretty much deserve it
>>
>>128698694
Which probably explains why leftists admire jihadists so much. The left's entire agenda is essentially a suicide bombing. They're blowing up Western Civilization in slow motion.
>>
>>128692523
You know when those rednecks are yelling about how "dem liberals hate are cuntry!"

They're not wrong.
>>
>>128694796
Benjamin Franklin isn't even on the fucking list.
>>
>>128694105

who the fuck made this meme, Shareblue?
>>
File: Untitled.png (306KB, 612x626px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
306KB, 612x626px
>>
>>128699733

Are you retarded?
>>
sup r/MDE
>>
>>128692523
It's because they are legit losers.

It's like a kickass club that they didn't get into, and they walk away seeing some people around the back about to set fire to it. People inside are definitely gonna burn to death and the self-serving lib is excited by this prospect. As this moment he/she would view themselves as a pendulum that chooses between life and death. The lib would choose death every time, then rationalize their decision as being for the greater good in an efforts to achieve a virtuous sense that a sane person would get from choosing life; the club was noisy and attracted too many neighborhood complaints which drained police resources, thereby allowing crimes to occur elsewhere due to lack of police presence. For the lib, allowing the club to burn down would be for the greater good. The truth is they resent the club and everyone in it.

The lib is an extremely spiteful, vengeful, narcissistic, bitter soul.
>>
>>128699070
Thanks. I'm hoping that comes true. Long as we can keep the collapse of the housing bubble from being too severe and get those environmental regulations passed (and followed by the population, which is the bigger issue)

What I'm hoping for Europe is that the Visegrad Block continues to hold out against the rot that's taken hold of West Europe. So when West Europe finally collapses there will be a bulwark of European culture that can spread back to West Europe afterwards. I know that it won't be exactly the same, but that's the most reasonable best-case scenario, I think.
>>
>>128692523

Thought excersize.

Replace white, English speaking and western culture with black, Spanish speaking and gay culture in that sentence.

Would the cuck still write that?
>>
>>128700977
Liberalism is a mental illness. It isn't even confined to politics. Ted was completely right it's all about incompetant people desperate to be part of something bigger than them, as they can only feel powerful as a group. They end up dragging it all down. Just look at all the meme loving redditors and anime-fags who claim to be right wing.
>>
Isn't this guy jewish
>>
>>128698773
Chinese probably gave the best term to describe late Western ideology: "baizou".
>>
>>128692858
righteous in what way? how can you even spin it to not make yourself sound like a cartoon villain?
>>
>>128701128
the Vise grad block survives entirely off Western money. They have no economies and no resources of their own
>>
>>128694655
>Two old to change industry
Bull. Shit. Excuses made by quitters
>>
Not sure, either way, they are deserving of death. They are not humans, they're not even really alive, they're zombies and consumers and perverts and psychopaths.
>>
>>128702853
Yeah, admittedly that's a big problem with my hypothetical scenario. Do you think they'll fold and take refugees if the West European nations actually carry out the sanctions they keep threatening?
>>
File: 1308079089001.png (65KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
65KB, 350x338px
>>128692523
How exactly should I respond to these types? I want to sound convincing (in hopes I could redpill someone) but don't want to come off as "just another rambling conspiracy guy" and get dismissed as le racist
>>
>>128700977
This is some intense shit here m8. Nice.
>>
>>128698773
Jews aren't white.

We'll survive. Niggers can't sustain these growth patterns and the Jews are in for a rude awakening.
>>
I swear they all look exactly the same. Same beard, same glasses, same faggy looking display pictures. Fucking hell are they made in a factory?
>>
>>128699193
Indeed
>>
>>128694796
>>128695003
The reason why it picks up all those blacks is because it finds "african american" because of the search term.
>>
>>128694277
I could certainly use one to suck my cock.
>>
>>128704385
The only cure is beatings
>>
>>128704385
Call attention to the ceremony with which they virtue signal.
>>
>>128692523
Uhh, guys...isn't this guy's name George Maher? Guys?

What the fugg is going on here?
>>
>>128692523
> Other races should be proud of their cultures
> White people, fuck them
>>
>>128704782
See: >>128705129
>>
((((MARK WARNER)))
>>
>>128693082
Post modernism might be evil.
But it isnt FALSE
>>
>>128705277
What are you talking about man? It's literally a meme-philosophy that self-justifies by way of bootstrapping. It's retard-tier.
>>
>>128702295
Thats baizuo bai = white, zuo = left
>>
Here's what happens to SJWs in a (((multicultural society free of hate))):
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/31/swedish-feminists-flee-suburbs-due-islamic-fundamentalists/

Sweet sweet justice... except it means that two, previously middle-class white suburbs in Stockholm turned into 3rd world shitholes.
>>
File: Wojak21.png (268KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak21.png
268KB, 750x750px
>>128692523

Because Mark doesn't realize that civilization reaches a tipping point when it's about to eradicated. History is repeating itself and we're seeing the fall of Rome once again.

I doubt I'll live out my life without being a part of a world war.
>>
>>128705390
The origin of post modernism comes from rejection of traditonal, religiously based values.
Unless youre going to tell me that god actually exists and jesus died for your sins and you go to heaven, then nihilism is the rational result.
>>
>>128692523
kinda agree tho, caring what race people are is like caring what rivers exist in 100 years. Shit changes constantly forever
>>
>>128705521
No it doesn't because it's self defeating. Your words are rendered an absurd mockery if you meant what you say, because they prove you attribute meaning to them. Hypocrisy incarnate.
>>
>>128693866
>I'm Chinese
>American flag
>"I'm such a patriot guys I care about my race"

Fuck off back to China and leave the Anglosphere alone fag.
>>
>>128705657
Lol wut
Post modernism is a nihilist deconstructivist ideology that tries to deconstruct mainly traditional, religiously motivated moral social structures.
You could argue that these moral structures are biologically based and religion is the conplex articulation of them, but that opens a totally different can of worms now that we have bioogical sciences
>>
>>128705640

Yeah except all the nice fresh water rivers are being replaced with polluted, acid rivers.
>>
>>128695003
this guy is right:>>128704903
>The reason why it picks up all those blacks is because it finds "african american" because of the search term.

Google "USA inventors" instead.
>>
>>128705886
The fuck are you talking about? There's no 'safety railing' in nihilism. It's the fucking full noise blackpill. Nothing means anything, if you're being honest. So why type to me? Aha. You're full of shit.
>>
>>128693866
> gotta go back, rice nigger
>>
>>128692523
Liberals are delusional. I think most non-liberals know this by now.
>>
>>128698773
hurry up and become the world's superpower
>>
>>128705724
I would if I could but my grandpa got purged during the Cultural Revolution. and the family got kinda fucked.
>>
>>128706029
Go away faget you dont understand shit
>>
>>128706029
Not that guy, but not a fucking argument dude
>>
>>128706229
>>128706239

Kek; You lose.
>>
>>128706029
You have a fairly fundamental misunderstanding of nihilism.
>>
>>128706808
You claim to have a view which only appertains to the void at the core of nihilism.
>Wahh I don't like Christians
>Wahh I don't like white people
>Wahh I dont like genders
>Wahh I don't like money
>Wahh I don't like biology
>Wahh I don't like facts
>Wahh I don't like reality

...Eventually you've exhausted this list. And then you're in the abyss. How am I wrong? You explain it you cuckold nigger.
>>
Hmm... so how about someone ships him off to a third world country where english is not spoken. Paradise!
>>
File: 1464171018218.png (13KB, 871x108px) Image search: [Google]
1464171018218.png
13KB, 871x108px
>>128692523
>>
>>128706808
Yeah sorry, that's a dumb statement. Unless you are going to go on and talk about active nihilism. But, that is in no way a guard rail.
>>
Former libcuck here. The air of smug superiority is a big part of it, but it's also partly ignorance, just not understanding the entirety of what's at stake or even posessing the faculties to understand their position makes no logical sense. Literally living in your ivory tower and spitting on the disenfranchised beneath is what they do. I came to realize that having empathy and being a leftist liberal were entirely antithetical to one another. Loving people, and loving diversity is something you can no longer do as a liberal because they want everyone to be the same under the heel of the government.
>>
>>128705396
It is a great term on many levels.
>>
>>128693082
What was once, centuries ago, a movement not to mix races but to end acceptance of pure cruelty and physical abuse of people based solely on race has devolved into the mess you see now.

We should not be cruel to an individual based in skin color. However, that does not mean some cultures are exempt from criticism or that Western culture isn't superior to other cultures.

Eg: you shouldn't torture a guy solely because he is shitskin. However, you shouldn't let his 5million cousins invade and destroy your nation either.
>>
>>128707604
Yeah...I like how it contains the cancer to white people. Good on you chinks. This is how I know you'll survive this onslaught. As for us, I'm not so sure.

t. Whiteboi.
>>
>>128693543
How is leaking info about an ongoing investigation "whistleblowing"
>>
>>128707135
>I would prefer a beautiful mixed race progeny for my nation.
Apart from sounding like a nationalist, that just sounds like
>I don't want my kids to be hunted down as the last whites
>>
File: 1496731979981.jpg (850KB, 2000x1361px) Image search: [Google]
1496731979981.jpg
850KB, 2000x1361px
>>128707968
None of this makes any sense to me anymore. Everything feels fakey and not legit. All the news channels are straight propaganda 24/7 now. The devil is at the doorstep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dni1NKxEYbU
>>
>>128692523
> tfw fag
> significant amount of Muslims want me dead
> so I don't want them near me
> no fags agree
> people that agree on that think I'm degenerate

All I want is to be a non-degenerate fag, why do you guys hate that :(. I'm not promiscuous, not a libtard, what else is the issue? I don't even believe gay marriage is in any way useful.
>>
>>128692523

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
>>
>>128708160
Why are you in this thread? Nobody cares about your bullshit, literal cocksucker.
>>
File: 1496643538668.png (603KB, 1816x3339px) Image search: [Google]
1496643538668.png
603KB, 1816x3339px
anyone else tired of it all?
>>
>>128692523
Apparently he's dying because DNC people upset him and he'll never vote democrat again.
>>
>>128708295
Fuckin hell man. wew
>>
>>128708190
Good message, weak spacing.
>>
>>128694137
Captcha testifies.
>>
>>128708501

I've been here longer than you, this is real OG shit.
>>
>>128707135
>>128708022
>your children
>mixed race progeny for my nation
Interesting wording that just shows this guy has no children.
He's just a virtue signalling shithead with no actual values.
>>
>>128708594
Fine, OG money.
>>128708675
If by children you mean the abused vectors of your personal mental diseases, I don't blame him for not only not caring but not reproducing either.
>>
In all honestly I don't know what's happened with the left anyway. Being very liberal and left leaning myself, I find these others just plain stupid. Even my mother and sisters were saying that I was fully conservative when I stated that I'm against mass immigration.
>>
>>128692523
All liberals are kike-fed, self-indulgent cunts.
>>
>>128708745
>I'm smart

I fucking hate smug/sweetie posters. You add nothing, and act like a conceit is intelligence.
>>
File: 1489144338643.jpg (14KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1489144338643.jpg
14KB, 270x270px
>>128708295
Fuck m8. I am lost for words.
Then again, half the shit I write on here.........

THe time is getting closer for a partition of the US - one half for the libcucks, niggers and hispanics and the other for the based right wingers.
>>
File: 6574261.jpg (25KB, 319x283px) Image search: [Google]
6574261.jpg
25KB, 319x283px
>>128692718
BASED LEAF!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!
>>
>>128707604
Chinese is an exemplary language for poetic concepts.
>>
>>128692523
this is what a person says when they don't see the blatant differences between civilizations and races.

a world without whites might as well be destroyed
>>
>>128708920
The center of politics has moved to the right as cultural marxism successfully infiltrated and then began subverting the societies over the decades. That's why being against mass immigration is seen as a conservative issue, when in reality even "classical" liberals are against it. Only the extreme left who have been brainwashed by marxism are for it, and they are prepared to kill anyone who's to the right of them.
"a bullet for liberals too" is a very real statement.
>>
>>128709798
this what a person who was brainwashed by hyper individualism , and the idea that we are all equal says
>>
>>128708295
>the only way to combat racism is through prolonged exposure
I am actually laughing out loud. These people are so fucking dense and out of touch with reality.
>>
These hardcore retarded liberals need a proper history lesson. People around the world have been killing, enslaving and genociding each other forever. They seem to have the idea that only white people are the ones who are going around killing people of other races. Then they have this idea that people of other races need help getting into positions of work cause they can't handle the real world. You have you "people of colour" who are always behind and constantly need help with everything, and your "white oppressive master race". For fucks sake this pisses me off. I work as an engineer and am probably more successful than any of those fuckers will ever be. These retards need to read a book.
>>
>>128709798
While whites more or less built the last 500 years of progress saying that there wouldnt be a world isnt true at all, considering that last 500 years was built on the previous 2000
>>
>>128692718
The absolute leaf man
>>
>>128710308
Without Whites, it would still look like the previous 2000.
>>
>>128696967
>They think that ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL
No they don't, because all of them would freak out if white culture was destroying other races' culture. If you tweeted at him his exact words but replaced white with black, Jew, Asian, he would take great offense.
>>
>>128692523
they are competing the gene wars. Their behavior is genetic for a good part. It is a mutation

You could say progressives are mutants who want to make non-progressives go extinct and they even say it.
Just treat them as your enemies, because they are
>>
>>128708295

>Somalis are model citizens

Peak denial of reality
>>
>>128693709
Thats a huge ass phallic symbol that guy is carrying
>>
>>128704385
You basically have to pretend you're a liberal or a moderate and be subtle as hell. It's difficult, and you need to have a solid understanding of human behavior, and each individual's personality. When you have these understandings, you can nudge people to the right. Ultimately they're the ones who have to accept the pill though. If you reveal too much, they will reject it
>>
>>128692523
>wishes for the death of white English speaking western culture
>while living in a society based on it
>while using technology built upon it
>while speaking in English

https://youtu.be/QhnsC2V4_0w
>>
>>128709110
That's not going to happen, remember this post in 40 years, when whites across the world are fighting for their own survival amidst a sea of niggers
>>
>>128708295
We need a fucking deprogramming camp.
You take a bunch of liberals to a walled off community and slowly remove their freedoms. At first you do it under the guise of "tolerance" and "anti hate speech" measures. But then they "elect" someone into power that starts stripping away more and more, and forcing them into groups based on assumed privilege. When they try to speak out against something they don't like they're thrown into a prison. Then they realize they can't fight back because they have no weapons, and their voice was removed. Basically recreate the Stanford prison experiment, show these idiots why we have the amendments, and why the first and the second are #1 and #2 for a fucking reason.
>>
>>128692523
They're actually that defective and mentally ill. If they're sincere, it's self hatred in the extreme. If not, then they're socio/ psychopaths attempting to manipulate.
I'll take Door #2, Alex.
>>
>>128705277
>>128705521
>>128705886
>postmodernism isn't false

except it goes against out biological purpose

our purpose is to compete with other lifeforms and reproduce

postmodernism rejects that

in the long run, any postmodern organism will go extinct
>>
>>128709110
>partition

no
we rule and they will become our subjects
>>
r/K theory, peeps.

>As for the luvvies, they are programmed robots, designed to side with force. Eric Hoffer wrote that the left would bite the hand that fed them, and lick the boot that kicked them, and he was right. In cases of Stockholm Syndrome, victims have actually sided with kidnappers who have violently tortured them, and turned on the Police officers who rescued them. Why? The Police are not a threat, the torturers were, and the only way a rabbit can deal with threat is to prostrate themselves and beg for mercy.

>The luvvies are the same thing. So long as we >K-strategists are likely to let an attack slide, and we are not pissed enough to act, the luvvies will attack us, and side with the terrorists. The more reasonable we are, and the more violent and unreasonable the attackers, the more the luvvies will signal by attacking us as a way of alleviating threat. But mark my words, the instant we decide we are going to draw blood until there is no more to draw, the luvvies will either side with us, or lead the charge. Their goal is to be on the winning side.
>>
>>128692848
This, just look at that big nose
>>
>>128692523
The white male is the new Jew of 100 years ago
>>
>>128705521
It doesn't matter if God actually exists or not, what is important is the concept of God and the objective morality and truth such an entity embodies is necessary for human thought systems to function in a manner which is healthy and functional for human populations.
>>
>>128692523
get woke to the ultimate red pill and tell others
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
>>
>>128695004
It's not pathological altruism, its postmodern neomarxism (or cultural Marxism). Jordan Peterson lays all this bullshit out for you. This is what communism looks like in the 21st century and it's purpose is the demoralization of society.
>>
>>128713343
>As for the luvvies, they are programmed robots, designed to side with force. Eric Hoffer wrote that the left would bite the hand that fed them, and lick the boot that kicked them, and he was right. In cases of Stockholm Syndrome, victims have actually sided with kidnappers who have violently tortured them, and turned on the Police officers who rescued them. Why? The Police are not a threat, the torturers were, and the only way a rabbit can deal with threat is to prostrate themselves and beg for mercy.
The luvvies are the same thing. So long as we K-strategists are likely to let an attack slide, and we are not pissed enough to act, the luvvies will attack us, and side with the terrorists. The more reasonable we are, and the more violent and unreasonable the attackers, the more the luvvies will signal by attacking us as a way of alleviating threat. But mark my words, the instant we decide we are going to draw blood until there is no more to draw, the luvvies will either side with us, or lead the charge. Their goal is to be on the winning side.

Insightful post, mate. Thanks for that.
>>
>>128694655
>change industry

Wait -- for a job to be worth it to him, he has to be doing something to transform industry itself?
>>
>>128708675
>Interesting wording that just shows this guy has no children.
Good point. This also seems to exemplify the idea that leftists view the state as the foundation of society rather than the family.
>>
>>128711473
>I see cocks literally everywhere

Do you know why you don't see any phallic imagery in the left panel? It's because that person does not have a penis.
>>
4 https://youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw
>>
>>128692523
Fuck English speaking culture though.
>>
>>128692523
he's a fucking Jew get woke here
take the ultimate red pill
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
>>
>>128692848
Is mark the most crypto-jewish western name?
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.