[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muh worship a Jew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3791.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3791.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Can someone please explain this to me:
>lmao Christianity was started by Jews
I mean it's not like Christianity was derived from Judaism and everyone alive at the time who believed in god was a Jew... Are people who say this actually retarded or is there more to it I'm not understanding? Also Jew hate thread.
>>
#*WHITE HEBREW'S#WHITE JESUS#KKK.GOV JOIN TODAY!
>>
>>128687040
Did you even do the slightest amount of research before you posted this? A little googling could have cleared this up for you
>>
>>128687438
Coherence plz
>>
File: 1496262583776.jpg (124KB, 1000x572px) Image search: [Google]
1496262583776.jpg
124KB, 1000x572px
>>
>>128687684
Nah I dont want to know facts I want to know why people say this. By being a follower of Jesus you're automatically not a Jew even if one identified as such.

ormaybeimretarded
>>
>>128687040
The jews that lived in Judea in the first century are very different than the jews that live in New York City today.
>>
>>128687762
Im not trying to justify anything just want to know why people say this specific thing all the fucking time
>>
>>128687040
The Jesus was a jew meme

>Look mom I posted it again
>>
>>128687982
So people just don't know the diference and equate the precedings to Christianity to our overlords today?
>>
>>128688126
No my entire point is that they aren't Jews
>>
>>128688136
Yes. Most jews nowadays don't even believe in God, and usually refer to the Talmud over the bible.
>>
>>128687040
>Jesus was literally the Creator of everything but also human, born from a virgin somehow, and had magic healing and transformational powers.
Oh, I see...
>>
>>128687982
>>128688136
>>128688902
But what a Kohencidence that the Jews in New York are issued from that particular region nonetheless.
All the more when Christianity specifically attacked Roman patriotism and tribal unity. Hmmm makes you wonder uh?
>>
>>128689217
When did Christians attack roman patriotism?
>>
>>128689098
This isn't about the validity of Christianity. But look up the Holy Trinity. If you already know what that is then idk what to tell you.
>>
There have been good things by Muslims in the past; but Islam, in some form, is behind so much hate lately.

Extrapolate that to why some recent Christrians doubt jews nowadays. It isn't with 1000 pages of precedent, it's with "fuck your ancestors, and ...look, their... YOUR cousins still.. ugh."
And I'm half jewish (genetically, lol, whatever), but cynical and half fucking done with fucking life.
>>
>>128689217
You can't hold Christianity responsible for the tactics of missionaries... but that doesnt even apply here so idk what you're talking about
>>
>>128689651
Quasi-misunderstanding, but I made a point from another angle nonetheless.
>>
>>128687762
Looks fine to me, what's the problem you fedora-tipping autist?
>>
>>128689651
Thats pretty edgy my guy
>>
>>128689217
WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHIET HAVING MAN BOY LOVIN N SHET
>>
>>128688049
Because it plays into (((their))) plans.
>>128689848
Of course it looks fine to your slave-mentality driven ass
>>
>>128687040
B-but I'm a Jew... Surely you wouldn't kill me go--I mean anon
>>
>>128690067
I personally dont care about people solely based on religion as long as we can agree. Ill take what support I can get.
>>
>>128689546
>When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)
>Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)
>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)

There's much worse, even a part about hating your own family but I don't have it on hand.
Breaking the old Patrician families was something the early christians were very insistent on. Until the Germans came in and told them they would have none of that shit if they were to convert.

>>>128689720

What are you even talking about. Besides, Christian missionaries were all Jews early on. Kohencidence?
>>
>>128690402
>Christian missionaries were all Jews early on
I dont think you understand the point of this thread. But as I said, that wasn't really applicable in this instance.
>>
>>128690402
>>When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)
>>Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)
These say nothing about letting in millions and millions of foreigners. Don't forget in Joshua God commanded the Israelites to kill all the canaanites.
>>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)

Again, all this says is that we are one blood in Jesus Christ, not to mix and let in millions of refugees.

>Breaking the old Patrician families was something the early christians were very insistent on

source
>>
>>128689848
Feck off
>>
>>128690942
>Don't forget in Joshua God commanded the Israelites to kill all the canaanites.
Yeah. Because they're the chosen people. Retard.

>source
This was like, the most major point of contention of the pagan Romans. Why the fuck do you think they persecuted christians in the first place when they allowed every other minorities to have their own gods.
>By embracing the faith of the Gospel the Christians incurred the supposed guilt of an unnatural and unpardonable offence. They dissolved the sacred ties of custom and education, violated the religious institutions of their country, and presumptuously despised whatever their fathers had believed as true, or had reverenced as sacred.

>Gibbon argued that the seeming tendency of Christian converts to renounce their family and country, their dislike for the common business and pleasures of life, and their frequent predictions of impending disasters instilled a feeling of apprehension in their pagan neighbours.

And Gibbon isn't exactly a nobody but that's besides the point, I've never seen a single historical interpretation since the days I was a child that contradict this idea.
>>
>>128687040
>I mean it's not like Christianity was derived from Judaism and everyone alive at the time who believed in god was a Jew

Every apostle was Jewish. Every single one. Every witness to his life was Jewish. Every supporter of Jesus was Jewish. Every single one.
>>
>>128687040
Jews said a messiah would come, they had been for ages. But then a savior did come and it wasn't a bloodthirsty god looking to overthrow the Roman empire, but he was a meek man who would have rather died to right the wrongs we did God in the past.

So the Jews killed him. To this day they keep their old ways, even though the messiah has already come
>>
>>128693960
Well yeah, that's exactly my point. Using the Judaism of Jesus' followers is redundant because Christianity was not a thing yet.
>>
>>128694379
Yep stupid jooz
>>
>>128694794
>Using the Judaism of Jesus' followers is redundant because Christianity was not a thing yet.

Yeah, but it wasn't Gentiles who created Christianity. It was Jews, and not only that, it's how they took over the world. Thanks to Christianity, a good chunk of the world thinks Jews are chosen. Without it, I guarantee you no one besides Jews would.
>>
>>128695266
They are chosen.

The meek shall inherit the Earth. Shouldn't have supported that shoah, goyim.
>>
>>128690220
>I don't care as long as you agree with my opinion

literally sjw trash, neck yourself.
>>
>>128695266
Everything has its negatives. Even if Christianity gave the Jews everything they needed it would still be a necessity.
>>
>>128695390
Your kind aren't welcome here.
>>
>>128695266

Dude they hated Christians worse than the gentiles did. Jesus taught against "The Traditions of the Elders". This phrase in the scripture is talking about the "oral law" that has become the bible to modern jews. The talmud is seen now as the only definitive interpretation of the old testament and so you will find that most conservative jews do not know a single verse in the old testament! The Jews hated Jesus. They still do. I pray that those who are jews today will find salvation. I do not like this antisemitism on /pol. Any time you equate individuals with groups is bad. These are the kinds of ways in thinking that lead to destruction.
>>
>>128695931
Not him obv but you're very correct about the negative implications of equating an individual to a group. However we're at such a critical time that much of the time, especially in the case of the Jews, a blanket hatred is somewhat of a necessity.
>>
>>128695931
>The Jews hated Jesus
Age old good cop bad cop meme. You feel for it, hook line and sinker.
>>
File: 1473138292887.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
1473138292887.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>128696943
>>
>>128687040
You're all retarded.

There was a dynasty of Roman Emperors called Flaviuses or someshit.

As Palestine required far more resources than it was worth, but lied on important communication route in the region, they figured out that they have to somehow make jews less butthurt about being God's chosen people and yet getting wrecked every time they try to rebel and consequently stop them from rebelling.

Their method was propping up hundreds of various preachers. John the Baptiser was one of them(and he's mentioned in the bible) and Jesus was another one. All of them preached the virtue of submission towards authorities(imperial ones) etc. etc. The most obvious proof of this is the resemblance of Christianity to Stoicism - which was sort of state-philosophy for Romans(mind you that for them, philosophy was there to give them moral guidance rather than babble about some garbage - their own faith only explained them the origins of the world etc. hence why philosophy was born in the ancient Greece and why it came to Rome) although it adds various self-destructive, pacifist elements. This is obvious indication that the whole thing was created by a state official who, when trying to invent "new faith" for the jews used typical Roman morality rules with added layer of hardcore submissiveness. This also explains Paul perfectly - he was an agent who laid down quite a lot of doctrinal elements because this particular sect happened to be pretty successful but jews figured out the plan and got Jesus executed(also - Pontius' reluctance towards the execution).

Note how Romans treated Christians. Everywhere outside of Palestine, they were persecuted - again the reason for this was that the Christian ideology was self-destructive and only meant to subvert the jews.

Obviously after centuries of its existence it did evolve to be more western-like, in let's say 5th century AD Christian clergy/bishops/etc. wondered whether killing somebody in self defence is a sin or not.
>>
>>128697844
>John the Baptiser was one of them(and he's mentioned in the bible) and Jesus was another one.
Sidenote: there were many others.
>>
>>128697844
>Obviously after centuries of its existence it did evolve to be more western-like, in let's say 5th century AD Christian clergy/bishops/etc. wondered whether killing somebody in self defence is a sin or not.
After few hundred years it more or less became completely westernised and stopped being a hindrance on Westerners although to this day you can subvert the message of it into ultra-cuckoldry(case in point - Pope Francis).
>>
>>128697637
read what pliny has to say about it.
>>
Christians are the coalburners of the soul
>>
>>128695931
>le jews hated Jesus meme

You're such a fucking sheep. Jesus was a Jew, and all of his followers were Jews.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.