[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snopes BTFO /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

stupid drumpfies, when will you ever learn to not believe everything a water salesman tells you?!?!? xDDDDDDDDDD DELICIOUS /POL/ TEARS!!!! xDDDDDDDD
>>
>>128684633
>snopes
>>
>literally video evidence of them coordinating backdrop and reporting on it
>false
>>
>>128684633

I was there, they were moved around different locations on a minibus. None of it was real.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170605-222642.png (162KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170605-222642.png
162KB, 1080x1920px
>>128684633
>>
File: fakenews.png (333KB, 926x700px) Image search: [Google]
fakenews.png
333KB, 926x700px
>>128684633
lol. there is plenty of evidence of CNN faking news. even kike noam chomsky showed it in manufacturing consent. snopes gets the same tps as everyone else in the msm
>>
File: CnnMeme.png (2MB, 1404x1728px) Image search: [Google]
CnnMeme.png
2MB, 1404x1728px
>>128684633
archive of the article?
>>
>>128684633
>Snopes
Lefty rag. What kind of a fucking retard needs to have snopes make up their mind?
>>
>>128684633
based mark dice btfo snopes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI2AIu9oBJg
>>
>>128686277

I was stood behind this while they were doing it. After that they all got put onto a bus and moved round to where all the other news crews were.

They also interviewed a muslim man 3 times because he kept getting the script wrong.
>>
>>128684633
When are people going to start murdering these members of the deep state?
>>
>>128684732
I laughed when someone said yesterday that they couldn't wait for Snopes to "debunk" this.
>>
>>128684633
Liberals rely on snope to "debunk" ideas critical of their philosophies and use media outlets like BuzzFeed to reinforce those retarded ideas. They are literally that dumb. Even the most retarded redneck motherfucker has more self awareness and self preservation than the average democuck
>>
>>128684840
They were just partaking in the much loved public fake protest challenge.
>>
Without reading it, let me guess how they addressed it.

They approached it from a very flimsy fringe perspective that no one on either side is considering.
>>
File: poof.jpg (31KB, 1008x160px) Image search: [Google]
poof.jpg
31KB, 1008x160px
>>128684633
Read this through webcache.

Pic is snipped from their article.
> CNN source told us

LMAO yeah, I've seen Snope other works before. They go through a lot more facts than just "CNN told us" to declare something as False/True.

This is obvious bias to the deep state. So go eat more blue pill you lib cuck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.