[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New England, Boston General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: new_england.gif (155KB, 600x795px) Image search: [Google]
new_england.gif
155KB, 600x795px
Everyone is probably aware of the on-going LARP battle between whatever and who-gives-a-fuck.
I would like to offer a new path:
A hard reset of all memes and a rejoining together with a clean slate to form a new meme platform, with the intention of only spreading True Memes.

Complete and perpetual adherence to rules #1 and #2. (no LARPing)

There is obvious interest in Boston and surrounding areas, but the current situation needs to reorganize and find new methods.

We all know New England is where the best shit started
>>
Sect master race reporting. Had some coffee milk before bed. Gunna cook some chorizo and eggs in the morning before I head to cumbies for my coffee. Feels good to be on the coast thus time of year.
>>
IN ADDITION
The Kek stuff needs to go, on this we can find broad agreement. It doesn't mean disrespect, it just means his time has come and gone. He will come again, we'll be ready. But for now, Kek must remain in the darkness.

New memes that have potential are spiritual in nature and traditional in structure and ideals.

Traditionalism pushing out degeneracy from culture
Peterson stuff about seizing your responsibility, although the clean you room stuff would not fare very well IRL.
Encouraging disillusioned independent voters would be the best way to get political support

I'm not necessarily suggesting the formation of a single political group, but perhaps more that of a skunk works type of factory for advanced memetics.
>>
>>128682959
Who is that Sufjan Stevens man anyway? Do you think I'm scared? I literally got into actual fistfights with legitimate gangsters and one of them was a genuine boxer. It's not as tough as you think.
>>
>>128685515
Maine here. Sometimes the rest of you faggots really piss me off. But I love you all.
-wincerely, your little brother
>>
>>128685890
we're not related anymore, we're just states that touch each other
those are boston sports teams
>>
>>128682959
You're not the meme police, New England.
>>
>>128687677
beat us then anon
>>
>>128688008
At what, Puritan? Telling people what to do and freezing most of the year?
>>
File: shits all retarded.png (545KB, 856x463px) Image search: [Google]
shits all retarded.png
545KB, 856x463px
>>128688008
>>
Where the fuck is our Southcoast Rail? Did Western MA run out of tax dollars?

>t. New Bedford
>>
>>128688134
thats a dank meme anon
never thought of the puritan angle
Witch hunts are to faggy, but no doubt an effective use of meme control
>>
>>128688277
nobody wants you being able to get up here....

although I must say one time I stopped into a small Portuguese family run market advertising Espresso and when I only had quarters to pay with he said no problem man its free.. I ran out to the car and got him the money anyway. they were very friendly
>>
>>128688345
>Hanging people or burning them at the stake
>Shit's sissy, y'all

Okay, New England.
>>
Popular Cultural Make-up:
Five separate states, joined for absolutely no meaningful reason in present time. Chooses only to do so with pride based on our tradition.
Annoyingly good at owning sports teams
Massachusetts is leader because of its metropolitan size and intelligence
Its current make-up of social-left-political-advocates make it a contested territory
New Hampshire holds unjust power during federal election years
>>
>>128689062
faggots point fingers anon
>>
PLATFORM AMENDMENT 01
Join all five states in legitimate political authority
Most electoral votes in control
promise of better interstate integration for economic development
we'll try to get that rail line in for you anon
>>
File: 2016_large.png (53KB, 750x460px) Image search: [Google]
2016_large.png
53KB, 750x460px
>>128690944
*more electoral votes in control
this is obviously a foreign idea, but I think it makes sense.
that would make our region 26 votes strong
it would technically benefit every person in NE
mathematics tells us that MA is the most significant state now, but it would not mean that it would lose it's voice
think of all the rural people who relate better to each other outside of the Boston area, it would unify them across state lines and give them a bigger electoral voice together.
each state would get 5.2 votes
frame the debate not as a loss for MA but a major win for New England
>>
>>128691818
When framed in the federal election arena, it becomes clear that we are actually louder as a unified, democratic, organized, intelligent voice.
There is absolutely no reason why the five states can unify, we should see it as a solvable political challenge that people can focus on instead of trying to pick fights with political adversaries.
When we achieve the goal of unification we will clearly be a better region and thus attract only the best leadership.
Why separate the voices of our most respected senators?
A message of unity, smaller government, and larger scale political coordination.
>>
Tradition
Unity
Self-deterministic
Intelligent
beautiful
goal setting
a message to the rest of the country about leadership
>>
>>128688765
It's this kind of small town spirit we need to see more of,
This is the New England spirit
>>
File: 1776_1790_med_fullsize.jpg (170KB, 883x650px) Image search: [Google]
1776_1790_med_fullsize.jpg
170KB, 883x650px
Think of it as a political race that Millennials can have between themselves and Boomers.
Nothing else is needed, especially permission
It's a problem New England wants to prove it can solve
>>
so, if any of you leftist shills on the clock right now are reading this, consider it a challenge. Who can influence New England more? Antifa, pussy hats or something new?
>>
And if you are worried about the flag losing stars, please grow the fuck up
it's 46 states now
>>
Former Bostonian turned Tennesseean here

I wouldn't hesitate in a heartbeat to mow all you degenerate yankees down if the confederacy rises again. I've seen more niggers and spics in a 30 minute Massachusetts Wal-Mart trip than I have living in Tennessee for 2 weeks (which also includes a Wal-Mart trip)
>>
>>128696922
Hopefully all current peace agreements remain intact.
Who knows anon, we may even just give state citizenship to all currently residing non-citizens just to piss you off if you insult us any more
>>
Worcester here, wtf are you bro's talking about bro?
>>
>>128688765
Portuguese are pretty based, not like all the shit tier Puerto Rican and Dominican subhumans.
>>
>five states
Are you choads fuckin' retarded?
>>
>>128697986
some of them really don't matter.
but yeah six
>>
>>128697616
just think of all the new New England history based screenplays Aflec and that other guy will write now
>>
File: 20 - Copy.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20 - Copy.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>128682959
I love this MA but the winters are brutal.
>>
It's the perfect middle-out algorithm: Pressure from small govt people will demand it because it will cut out a lot of middle level govt bureaucracy. The perfect and most provable political promise anyone can make, the govt will ultimately be more efficient and less costly.
The left will want it because of a many reasons, but mostly because they will be given larger budgets to work with. Imagine the state budget of New England? doesn't that sound like a state that gets shit done? The best schools in the world and the best health care in the world all in one state.
>>
>>128700415
Possible request for architectural submissions: A rural town center built within a climate controlled environment.
Escape from the most brutal cold, and maintain a close to perfect record of gas emissions.
>>
>>128700726
The last time someone other than you posted in this thread, it was more than a half hour ago.
How is this thread still alive and why are you still on for this long?
>>
>>128701134
Thinking anon, trying to add to the platform and bumping for civic duty.

New Hampshire is the first primary in the country under the current system.
Under the new system New England will be handed the honor of the first primary in the country
>>
File: 1495362467040.jpg (228KB, 1280x880px) Image search: [Google]
1495362467040.jpg
228KB, 1280x880px
last bump then sleep, hope everyone reading can add some thoughts sometime soon

The other thread that linked this
https://archive.is/gFQmq
is an interesting look at how frustrated smart people are in the country. This unification project is the perfect goal for people who want to put their frustration to use in productive ways.
Prove to everyone else outside NE that we can figure important things out by ourselves.
>>
File: pepe.png (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
128KB, 1000x1000px
>soon i'm going to move to mass
hi my new englander brothers
>>
>>128702792
Try not to move near the urban cernters.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-02/mapping-us-zip-codes-where-rent-too-damn-high
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.