[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would y'all feel about Southern Independence?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: southern nationalist saltire.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
southern nationalist saltire.png
5KB, 225x225px
I've never really thought too much about it, but with how fast the rest of America is getting cucked by liberalism, and how the same the South is staying, I'm wondering if we shouldn't abandon ship while we still have the chance. The South is basically solid red and a much more conservative red than the rest of the country. We could have the will to reverse multiculturalism, stop immigration, and maybe even bring about the ethnostate if we really tried. What do you say fellow dixiefags? Do you think the left coast would miss us? Do you think we should just go full UDI in this bitch?
>>
File: 1496066715949.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496066715949.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>128682285
Good luck Cleetus
>>
File: 1493479238699.jpg (75KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493479238699.jpg
75KB, 1024x768px
>>128682285
I thinks it's time we get out!
>>
>>128682285
Wouldn't ever work in today's South. The major cities are not even our culture anymore.

Dixie is a dying culture, and we have more in common now with people in, say, Montana, than we do with people in Atlanta.
>>
>>128682948
Fuck off.At least we in the South still have morals and freedom and aren't cucked as shit.

>>128682285
I'd love to, but I don't think it's feasible anymore. While we are mostly red, there's still enough blue intermingled for it to be extremely difficult. And as much as I'd love to see an ethnostate arise here, that's damn near impossible considering the amount of niggers in the South. I don't know how that would work.
>>
>>128682285
It's undesirable that we should, while states like Michigan, California and New York have made the u.s. far leas desirable than previously, a secession would immediately lead to war and regardless of whether the south were to win, the loss of life would primarily be left between white Americans because you can guarantee juan , Tyrone and Ahmed hold little pride in their nation.

This doesn't even account for foreign intervention etc; what the south and other red states should do is demand a solid federal flat rate for funding unless in a environmental crisis and cut funding on all these blue shitholes that are driving our deficit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWzQa_jNqck
>>
>Secession
No thanks, we've already eaten that shitburger once before.
It's California's turn, them and whoever else is stupid enough to try and split off.
We told you the south would rise again.
We federal government now.
>>
>>128682285
never give up clay. never. not. one. inch. ever.
>>
>>128682285
We aren't purely red. The division really comes from metropolis settings vs suburban and rural settings, and it's true for most of the nation
>>
southern independence is the only political movement that still matters
>>
>>128683808
Bantustans and Indian reservations provide a good model
>>
too many nigs.

slavery was not worth it
>>
>>128682285

Fuck that, if I have to suffer, so do you.
>>
>>128684526
>>128683808
We could do a population exchange like Greece and Turkey where all of the people that want to live in a nationalist south can come here and all of the people that want to live in a globalist north can leave
>>
>>128682285
Economically un viable.
You guys do much more good inside the electoral college system than outside.
>>
I dont think "the south" exists anymore as a whole, each state has its own culture now, we'd be better off having each state cedede separately.
>>
>>128685580
this is less true than it was 150 years ago when they tried it the first time
>>
It wont work. Too many Freemasons running crap in small corrupt counties. I live in one of em. Freemason friggen central, no joke, small town communities owe the souls to WPA and lined up in nice little rows along the railroads, just waiting for death in the mail.

Dustbowl american holocaust the sequel waiting to happen.
>>
File: 1495676733975.jpg (81KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495676733975.jpg
81KB, 720x720px
The United States needs to be split for actual progress to take place. The northeast and west can stay cucked. The southeast and midwest can continue to modernize and spread freedom while the deep south can off itself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.