[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with Americans?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: Americaflag.jpg (2MB, 1699x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Americaflag.jpg
2MB, 1699x1130px
I have noticed a serious trend of Americans jerking off to the recent terrorist attacks that have plagued Europe. I notice that they call us all sorts of vile things and seem to insinuate that we are all being raped and forced to worship Islam.

Well, its time for a wake up call Americunts. You need to save yourself before you comment on any other country.

Let us see...

>60% white
>Entire multi-million pop cities in America are literally flooded with niggers and these places are now warzones.
>Their Universities that serve as liberal brainwashing factories instead of palaces of wisdom, enlightenment, and masculinity.
>Council for American Islamic Relations
>Expectation to tip 20% just because someone served you a food or drink item with a fake smile.
>Retarded and poorly educated citizens make up the vast majority of their country
>One of the most obesity ridden places on planet Earth.
>Soulless suburbs, sprawls, and office parks create stress, malaise, and depression. Some of the worst urban planning on the planet
>Appalling food quality. Some of the things sold as 'food' in American stores are literally mixtures of chemicals.
>Origin of the 'Gay Pride' culture Homosexuality openly embraced and displayed in public around children who don’t yet understand the nature of human sex.
>Complete ignorance of world affairs by citizens due to being comically manipulated by media propaganda. Russia bad! Saudi Arabia good!
>Too much comfort. The avoidance of real struggle or hardship has given adults the emotional development of children.

Please America, its terrible seeing one of our own children fall so far from the tree. You are an embarrassment to the Anglosphere.
>>
File: bigben.jpg (49KB, 453x604px)
bigben.jpg
49KB, 453x604px
>>128681417
I noticed this too, lots of Americans celebrating the terrorism, perhaps they aren't really friends afer all, or maybe only 56% of them are friends.
>>
>>128681417

Hillary lost, shill. Also flim flam on the tobbyknockers eh ol chap?
>>
File: angloattacks.jpg (90KB, 515x361px) Image search: [Google]
angloattacks.jpg
90KB, 515x361px
>>128682046
>hillary lost

?????????????????????????????????
>>
File: snow.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
snow.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I can defend myself, or at least try, if I'm attacked. You can't you turbo cuck.
>>
>>128682644
Why do you Americans spam this word as if it means anything anymore?

The Americans are the most ghoulish people on here.
>>
dont act like you euros don't do the same fucking thing when there is a mass shooting here.
>>
>>128682046
>>128682644
It seems they are the enemy, they side with the terrorists, case closed.
>>
Jews cut our dicks
>>
>>128681417
>quit reading because I own 4 ar-15s and can't wait for trouble. They are the same model so I never need parts in bad times. I have a gang box full of ammo and own gold and silver.
>>
>>128684419
>It doesn't matter that the nigs will eventually spill out of my cities and invade my property, at least I have multiple assault rifles

Are you stupid? Everyone is has guns and they can shoot you too, including the swarms of nigs.
>>
>>128681417
The US caused all of it
All of it
US warmongering all over the globe
US is to blame
>>
>>128684600
I don't think you understand urban vs rural in America. There are lines that are never crossed. Our own government role plays against us and every time they lose.
>>
File: anglobetrayal.jpg (149KB, 663x848px)
anglobetrayal.jpg
149KB, 663x848px
>>128684655
How do we deal with this?
>>
>>128681417
>I have noticed a serious trend of Americans jerking off to the recent terrorist attacks that have plagued Europe.
Yeah, I used to feel bad for you Euro's. In fact, the only Euro's who I still feel kinda bad for is the Brits and that's because there were enough of you around to tell the Leftists to fuck off with Brexit. But with France, Germany, and Sweden? There are so many cucks in those countries who could be watching their family get raped and murdered by Muslims and then turn around call for more 'refugees'. They deserve everything that happens to them. They've sold their country down the river and it's time for them to pay the piper.
>>
>>128681417
These terrorist attacks in Britain are reeeeallly starting to get to you haha.

>UK is invaded by muslims
>find a reason to hate america

Like clockwork.
>>
Shadenfreude
>>
>>128685209
Kind of like the Jews here. Really makes me think.
>>
I'm disgusted by the celebrating of islahmic terrorist attacks in Europe. For all these people know, they knew one of the victims, or someone who knew one of the victims, etc. And how much sympathy can we expect from Europeans after the next inevitable attack?

From what I can tell, it's nothing personal against the Europeans on /pol/. It's directed at the perceived majority of the population that voted in the current policies. The perception of Europeans has long been that they think they're superior to us, and you are seeing some of this in the comments.

Of course, the types who post BLACKED photos would also divide us any way they can.

It's wrong, they need to cut it out.
>>
>>128681417
AHAHAHAH you got me at:
>literally mixtures of chemicals
>>
>>128681417
We aren't making fun of the fact that there are terrorists killing people, we're making fun of the fact that you're government just let's it happen and then say shit like "it's part and parcel in the big city" when Poland and the Us prove you wrong
>>
>>128685847

this dude's got it pretty well covered. fuck the mayor of london. he's a stinky twat.
>>
File: diversity2.jpg (138KB, 536x714px) Image search: [Google]
diversity2.jpg
138KB, 536x714px
>>128681417
Yeah it's shit. We're in the same boat and these people have no concept of things outside USA.
>>
File: 1496539906923.jpg (11KB, 225x225px)
1496539906923.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
You fucking kidding me?
>America has shooting
>everybody does be America get shot bantz
>Europe has terror attack
>can't say anything, or Brits get upset
It's just banter you fucking faggot
>>
>>128681417
It's just the plebbits. The rest of us dont blindly support our Jew loving president and will stand with our fellow white men. We see it, bong.
>>
>>128684655
>it's all the Americans' fault and every interaction between Islam and the West had been peaceful before America got involved.
>>
File: IMG_0080.png (29KB, 800x600px)
IMG_0080.png
29KB, 800x600px
>>128681417
I feel bad when you get attacked, and have been respectful, but honestly, I doubt your opinions on America have changed as a result of recent events, you probably always hated us.

Let me pick the low hanging fruit.

>Expectation to tip 20% just because someone served you a food or drink item with a fake smile.

We pay our waiters less than minimum wage, it's called tipped minimum wage, tipping is the big part of their salary. This is compensated by the lower cost of our meals and drinks.
>Soulless suburbs, sprawls, and office parks create stress, malaise, and depression. Some of the worst urban planning on the planet.

Pic related
>Appalling food quality. Some of the things sold as 'food' in American stores are literally mixtures of chemicals.

I can travel the world and eat American cuisine, admittedly not our best, but there is no shortage of American restaurants outside my country, or even the English speaking world. The same can't be said of British food. Nobody who wasn't raised on it can stomach it.
>>
>>128689446
Here British food is limited to fish and chips, and at pub-style restaurants, shepherd's pie, and bangers and mash.

I actually liked the food in Britain when I visited, though.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.