[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobel Laureate in Physics; "Global Warming is Pseudoscience"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1496702168052.gif (46KB, 225x195px) Image search: [Google]
1496702168052.gif
46KB, 225x195px
Nobel Laureate in Physics; "Global Warming is Pseudoscience"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxHfb66ZgM
>>
Some random guy on the internet (me): Man made global warming is a lie from hell.
>>
>>128679910
Umm, sorry sweetie, but I guess you didn't realize that global warming is real. Idiots like the one in your video and others morons like Richard Lindzen who think that he is qualified to talk just because he is an MIT atmospheric physicist with a doctorate from Harvard. But in reality they are all just a bunch of uninformed rural and suburban retards. As far as global warming I'll trust Bill Nye's bachelor's in mechanical engineering and his patent for ballet shoes over these bumbling idiots any day.
>>
File: 1494634097891.jpg (219KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1494634097891.jpg
219KB, 670x503px
Global warming is real.. but it is a distraction. It doesn't fucking matter because we can't stop it at this point. It won't end the world, it will only make it warmer, which will result in a revolution in plant ecology. Plants will create so much more planty biomass that they will, in centuries or millennia, cool the earth into another ice age. Remember, the earth has been MUCH hotter in the past.

The real problems facing humanity are the twin horrors of overpopulation of the third world and eventually peak oil.. both of which are only 20-50 years from hitting, both of which will cause worldwide conflict, and both of which could easily destroy civilization.

(((They))) want the masses to focus on climate change so profit can be made on the illusion of saving the planet while we do nothing whatsoever about the real problems.

Mouse Utopia day 600 is right around the corner.

https://youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM

This is the Great Filter. Can we make the jump from industrial to spacefaring? Few can. That's why alien anthropologists have been watching our world. But the truth is they know how it's probably going to end, that's why they keep their distance. They'll make a really tear-jerking documentary about our extinction though.
>>
>>128680942
I have a MA in math
Math > pseudo climate science
I say climate change is unsignificant
>>
>>128680942
Richard Linzen is a jew and a paid oil shill.
>>
>>128681469
>unsignificant
RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS STRIKE AGAIN
>>
>>128680942
well done. 8/10
>>
>>128680942
>I guess you didn't realize that global warming is real.
Hard to notice when it's 12° C in fucking June.
>>
>>128681469
I think you missed my point.

>>128681942
>Richard Linzen is a jew and a paid oil shill.
I thought the Jews were the ones pushing global warming though?
>>
>>128682378
Read the whole post...
>>
>>128682084
I'm French you retarded leaf
>>
>>128681942
>>128682521
>I thought the Jews were the ones pushing global warming though?
The pendulum is swinging right and the Jew wishes to ride this momentum to avoid being cast off. This is why there are so many "based" jews popping up. They are also the most fanatically conservative (yet they still reject Christ... hmmm) because they know how to lie.
>>
>>128680942
savage kek
>>
>>128682378

It's 12°c here today too.
>>
>>128679910
>Physics
>>
jews love tax money fuck selling something someone likes at good price thats a white thing
>>
>>128683127
Lindzen has been calling it "climate alarmism" for decades though...
>>
>>128679910
Being a troll is 100% real
>>
>>128681156
>The real problems facing humanity are the twin horrors of overpopulation of the third world and eventually peak oil.. both of which are only 20-50 years from hitting, both of which will cause worldwide conflict, and both of which could easily destroy civilization.

You're on the right track. Here's the TL;DR:

>every form of work-producing energy begets the next
>>>nothing (proto-humans scavenge food for energy)
>>>wood burning
>>>coal
>>>whale oil
>>>hydrocarbons (diesel, LPG, et al)
>>>nuclear
>>>????
>each step needs to be used to get to the next before it runs out
>taking one step backwards negates your opportunity to move forward, this is a matter of entry-level thermodynamics
>we need to use nuclear to push forward
>any significant reliance on Solar/Wind is fine for residential, but not industry
>if we rely too heavily on "renewables" we doom humanity to never being able to progress back to nuclear or beyond
>we never leave earth

That's the "super secret conspiracy against renewables". Anyone with a calculator and a knowledge of thermodynamics that you can get from YouTube in 30min understands this. Yes, fossil fuels are introducing CO2 and Methane into the atmosphere, this is a necessary temporary step. It needs to happen to facilitate a move to nuclear, and beyond into sci-fi territory (fusion, cold-fusion, thorium, quantum fields, etc)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.