[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuckin /pol/ shills why isn't this terrorism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 29

File: John-Robert-Neumann-Jr5-640x427.jpg (69KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
John-Robert-Neumann-Jr5-640x427.jpg
69KB, 640x427px
A guy shoots 5 people in Florida, isn't labelled a terrorist. Is it because he's white? #NotAllWhitePeople?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/05/us/orlando-fatalities/index.html
>>
>>128679563
Here's the archive

>http://cnn com/2017/06/05/us/orlando-fatalities/index.html
https://archive.is/MMRzd
>>
>>128679573
what does archiving it do?
>>
>>128679792
Doesn't give fake news sites the clicks.
>>
because it was work place violence.
>>
Did he kill any niggers?
>>
>>128679977
>because it was work place violence.

Oh of course it was. Keep proving my point that it's only considered terrorism when Muslims do it.
>>
>>128679563

Why didn't you ask this question when it's an African American murdering five people?
>>
>>128679563
It's because he wasn't LARPing about some fairy tale god you braindead sandnigger
>>
OP clearly doesn't know the definition of terrorism. If you did a little research, you wouldn't look like a fucking moron.
>>
>>128679563
Because he doesn't have a support network backing him and making sure his ideology spreads. His cause ends with him.
>>
File: good boy pepe.jpg (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
good boy pepe.jpg
144KB, 500x500px
>>128679563
>Police described Neumann as a disgruntled former employee acting alone with no ties to terror or subversive groups.

I bet they lying
>>
>>128680271
>>128679563

Did he do it for a political or religious cause?

Then it isn't terrorism you dumb fucking syrup nigger
>>
>>128680271
It's terrorism when it's politically or religiously charged. This was not.
>>
>>128679563
If you really want to be sore about something, AFAIK Dylan Roof wasn't charged with terrorism despite it being multiple people, with the express intent to start a race war, ie, for political purposes. I'm white, it wasn't /my/ people he killed, but I'd say what he did was terrorism. I read some explanation like it fell through the cracks of the definition or the system, but, dayum. If that wasn't terrorism, what is?
>>
>>128679563

It's because he didn't commit his act in the name of a jihadi holy war where Islam is waging war against all who do not submit.

Pretty easy logic there, OP, but you're a fucking libtard and I should expect simple things escape your grasp at sub-80 IQ. My apologies.
>>
>>128681336
+1

Terrorism requires an ideological agenda. Until I see a manifesto of this guy's demanding casual thursday, this is nothing more than workplace violence.
>>
>>128681110
>OP clearly doesn't know the definition of terrorism.

People were calling the London attack a terrorist act before anyone even knew what was going on. We have no idea his motive at this time, how do we know he wasn't radicalized in some way? It doesn't always have to be religion, something drove him on a murder spree.

Oh and no mention by Trump either? He ONLY points out Muslim violence and ignores everything else.

Don't ever fucking tell me that Muslims are the problem again, I'm not buying it
>>
>>128680271
Are you retarded?

>"Police said Neumann was a disgruntled former employee acting alone and had no ties to terror or subversive groups.

Not politically or religiously motivated. Wasn't done to achieve some objective through terror, therefore not a terrorist event.
>>
Here's the real pill: there is no such thing as Terrorism. It's just a term we use for a particular set of crimes, (politically or religiously motivated killings, as a means of perpetuating a particular belief system).

Personally, I'm against prosecuting the mind, only the body. Charge these individuals with the crimes they are guilty of (murder, theft, destruction of property) and of course keep an eye out for suspicious types (lone beta white males and aggressive muslim guys).
>>
File: airport shooting.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
airport shooting.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
>>128679563
>Neumann lived alone and had no family in the area, Demings said. He was an Army veteran who was honorably discharged in 1999.

How the military get in touch with these guys and make them kill poeple?

>Police had responded to a battery complaint against Neumann at Fiamma in 2014. The victim of that incident was not among the dead Monday, Demings said.

>He also had arrests for DUI and marijuana possession.

Hmm where have I heard this before....I can think of a few people
>>
>>128679563
So does that make gangs terrorist groups?
>>
>>128679563
>Brown skin
>White people did this!

This is why we hate you shitskins and want you all dead.
>>
>>128681602
Nah, check it, Dylan Roof wasn't and he had an ideology:
>>128681529
https://www.justsecurity.org/25071/reason-dylann-roof-charged-terrorism/
>>
>>128680271
>implying muslims work

nice try. we all know sandniggers dont work, let alone care enough about work to go to a PREVIOUS workplace to shoot up their boss. And terrorism by definition has political motive.
>>
it's our country we can shoot shit up if we want
>>
File: A_fucking_leaf.gif (497KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
A_fucking_leaf.gif
497KB, 500x281px
>>128681617
Muslims are the problem
>>
>>128679563
>"He was certainly singling out the individuals he shot," Demings told reporters Monday afternoon.
>He was fired in April by Fiamma Inc., which makes accessories for recreational vehicles.

Its not terrorism because he was targeting a particular set of people. He wasn't trying to go for a high score; he had targets in mind.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 750x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 750x324px
>>128680271
kys faggot nigger
>>
>>128681807
>This is why we hate you shitskins and want you all dead.

Looks pretty fuckin white to me. I like how quickly you disown your race the moment they commit any crime.
>>
>>128679563
>Thread like this some several hours ago
This is some unaffiliated guy who snapped. Is it bad? Yes. But it wasn't a planned attack to get the terrorize the infidels into taking abuse up the ass and subjugate them to the fairy tales of a dead pedophile.
>>
>>128679563
> disgruntled former employee
> comes back and busts caps in the HR bitch, his former boss and his boss's boss
> totally terrorism!!!
youre retarded.
HE TARGETED INDIVIDUALS WHO HE FELT HAD DONE HIM WRONG
terrorists just blow up whoever happens to be in range on that day.

this guy wasnt motivated by ideology politics or anything like that, he was just a pissed off cracker who flipped his lid

it's terrorism is politically motivated, and usually the victims are arbitrarily targeted
>>
>>128679563
>The gunman in Monday's fatal shooting spree at an Orlando, Florida, business targeted his victims and had a "negative relationship" with at least one of them, according to law enforcement.
>Army veteran John Robert Neumann, Jr. killed five employees of Fiamma Inc. before killing himself, Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings said.
>The company makes accessories for recreational vehicles. Neumann was fired from there in April.
>He walked into the business Monday morning and pointed his gun at a new, temporary employee and told her to leave, Demings said.
>"He was certainly singling out the individuals he shot," Demings told reporters Monday afternoon.
personal not political
>>
>>128679563
It's because he had no political motivation. There is a definition for terrorism, it's not just bad things you don't like.

Terrorism is violence, usually against citizens, for the purpose of advancing a political interest.
>>
>>128679563
It is not an act of war planned out by trained militants it is a sole killer acting out.
Each mudslime attack is motivated and encouraged by isis.

additionally if you want to label him a terrorist that means muslims are 800x more likely to commit terror attacks. we can't have racist statistics like that, anon.
>>
>>128681617
You know why the penalty for hate crimes is worse than for a regular 'he slept with my wife so I killed him' crime? Because ideology covers more people - eg there are more non-muslims for muslims to kill - muslims have a wide range of people they want to kill. Ie more of those kinds of crimes might be committed, so the penalty is harsher so as to discourage them. Killing people 'out of jealousy for sleeping with Joe Blow's wife' isn't going to be something a lot of people are likely to do, so it needs a normal, not 'enhanced', punishment.
>>
File: jacksons kek.jpg (674KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
jacksons kek.jpg
674KB, 2550x3300px
>>128681776
>1776
Checked
>>
File: fuck-extremists.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-extremists.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>128681973
>Muslims are the problem

I'm not buying it.

I like how this took over trending on FB and Twitter though. Gives us LOTS of fodder anytime we argue that it's #NotAllMuslims
>>
>>128682075
He looks like a meth head
>>
>>128679563

Simple, the goal of terrorism is to cause terror, his goal was revenge and to go out with a bang. Lone wolf with no ties vs a group.
>>
>>128682302
Apples and oranges.
>>
>>128682075
Yeah in this picture he does. In a big world, a lot of bad things will happen. I bet he fits within whites' low baseline of violent crime though, whereas muslims ...
>>
>>128680271
dumb kike thread, saged
>>
Did he kill in the name of Hitler?
>>
>>128682541
>dumb kike thread, saged

Fuck you shill, this shit's gonna trend
>>
File: DBl7OrBUIAAg3I8.jpg (61KB, 799x464px) Image search: [Google]
DBl7OrBUIAAg3I8.jpg
61KB, 799x464px
>>128682481
>Apples and oranges.

Nope
>>
>>128682302
I'm a white Muslim and we've been pumping that hashtag pretty hard. Islam is the last bastion in the fight against degeneracy. Our brothers in Chechnya have had great success in removing the gay menace from their society, with your help. The goal is to increase Muslim immigration and refugees to the west so we can become a voting bloc and start getting women put in burqas and making faggots disappear. Thanks for being a useful idiot for our cause, but your repayment will be either getting thrown off a building or getting a face full of bricks. Inshallah.
>>
>>128679563
It's because it wasn't terrorism you fucking leaf. Please look up the word terrorism and read the definition. Holy fuck.
>>
>>128679563
Why would it be terrorism?
>>
File: hang-noose-fit-for-a-traitor.jpg (13KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
hang-noose-fit-for-a-traitor.jpg
13KB, 504x360px
>>128683102
>Our brothers in Chechnya have had great success in removing the gay menace from their society

Well I'm just as much against you as I am against white extremists. The new war is going to be moderates vs extremists. You know what's great? Moderates are united, extremists are not :)

Fuck you ALL, DOTR is coming for extremists!
>>
>Political right's version of terrorism: Killing people for political/ideological means

>Political left's version of terrorism: Killing a bunch of people, unless you're muslim then it's just not terrorism

saged
>>
>>128683715
We're killing your faggoty little transgender children all across Europe. You're not even man enough to have children. What will you have, 1 or 2 at most? I've already had 5 children with 2 wives and the boys are trained marksmen. I joined the military specifically to receive training to pass on to my children and Islamic brothers. I went through SDM and explosive breacher schools. My sons are more capable warriors than you and they've not even reached puberty.
>>
>>128679563

terrorism is when your intention is to cause terror.

if you kill 5 pedestrians you don't know with a van in london with the purpose of causing terror in british society in order to advance your political agenda. you are a terrorist.

the guy in orlando had the intention of killing specific people. not to terrorize an entire community. he is a murderer. but not a terrorist.
>>
>>128683024
Name 5 religiously motivated attacks by Christians in the last year then.

I could name five by Muslims in the last couple of months alone.
>>
>>128683137
>It's because it wasn't terrorism you fucking leaf.

You mean to tell me if this disgruntled employee happened to be Muslim, people wouldn't immediately label it terrorism regardless of his motives? Bullshit
>>
>>128679563
its not terrorism because it doesnt have a political or religious motive
>>
>>128679563
No, it's because he didn't do it for political or ideological purposes.
>>
File: 1111123131.png (77KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1111123131.png
77KB, 500x377px
This is why I ignore most leaf OPs and posts.
>>
>>128679563
(((Neumann)))
>>
Yes, you motherfucking dumbass, he's not affiliated with the 9/11 Islam-Related attacks, you fucking dumbass PC douche.
>>
>>128679563
It wasn't for religious or political gain. Which is the definition of terrorism.
>>
>>128679563

He was disgruntled. We used to have that shit all the time.
Ever heard the saying "going postal?"
Where do you think it came from?
Post office niggers getting pissed off and shooting up their coworkers. It happens. You work with the motherfuckers every god damn day, fuck. Like when you're on here all day everyday and you want to nuke australia by the end of the week.
You just get tired of looking at the assholes.
>>
>>128684226
>I could name five by Muslims in the last couple of months alone.

Of course you can. See:
>>128683024

Muslim perpetrators are overrepresented in the media. When it was Muslims attacking London, this place lit up like the 4th of July, but white employee does it, not a fucking peep. Where's Trump condemning this?
>>
>>128684422
>This is why I ignore most leaf OPs and posts.

Hence my point:
>>128683024

Nobody wants to talk about it when it's a white guy. Easy to paint all Muslims as terrorists when that's all you fucking focus on.
>>
File: images (7).png (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).png
6KB, 224x225px
>>128679563
>>
It's very frustrating to the left, since they want so much to pretend most terrorists aren't Muslims.

They are.
>>
>>128680271
Worked alone, different motive, didn't pledge allegiance to Allah, ISIS or any politic, knew the victims. Now, London Bridge, multiple perps, attacked strangers, political motivation, allegiance to ISIS, intent on creating terror.
>>
>>128679563
Hey you dumb piece of shit syrup nigger. May I ask why the eight people shot dead in Missouri wasn't a terrorist attack? Why did the mentally ill stabber get more news coverage that same week? Was it because the assailant was white and the two victims were defending a Muslim? Hang yourself.
>>
>>128680271
A FUCKING LEAF

This is one of the shittiest liberal arguments there is.

Dude hates his co-workers and his life so he kills people, also mentally insane=work place violence
100% sane dude kills people because his holy book tells him to, and is doing in the name of a rebel cause/semi-soveriegn state (ISIS)=terrorism
>>
>>128684581
This leaf is right, the publicity our attacks garner is counterproductive to our efforts. I've personally had thousands of dollars of weapons and ammo that I provided to my brothers in France squandered because media attention resulted in their mosques being raided. Stop focusing on us so much so we can make Bataclan a daily occurrence :^)
>>
>>128679563
I DONT KNOW THE DEFINITION OF TERRORISM: THE THREAD

sage
>>
>>128679563
Look up the definition of terrorism.
'the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.'
>>
>>128679563
Learn what the word terrorism means and the answer will become clear to you.
>>
>>128684581
I'm sure Muslim journalists/tv channels have no problem highlighting events where Christians commit acts of terror. So we should be seeing it from their perspective if that's the case.

I can only think of one - the leaf who shot up a mosque.
>>
File: alexandre-bissonette.png (463KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
alexandre-bissonette.png
463KB, 620x349px
>>128684969
>It's very frustrating to the left, since they want so much to pretend most terrorists aren't Muslims.

O RLY? Do you remember the recent attack on a Quebec mosque early in the year? Do you remember people on here initially claiming it was a Muslim only to be made fools of later?
>>
>>128679563
Nigga do this all the time and it is not called terror
>>
>>128681529

Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist. It's not just political violence, you have to have a partner or a "shared" cause. Dylan Roof had none of that, and didn't associate with any movement.

Brevik was a terrorist on the other hand because all of his killings were politcally motivated, though if he hadn't attacked the government building, he could just be relegated to "lone nut" status.

If Roof had say associated with a group like Atomwaffen, or attacked a government building as well, it would be clear cut terrorism.

If a muslim picks up a sword and starts killing Kaffir civilians in the name of Allah it is terrorism instantly because it is connected to a large group of people with a strong ideology.
>>
OP is a faggot retard and probably underage
>>
>>128685479
>Learn what the word terrorism means and the answer will become clear to you.

If it was simply just a disgruntled employee that happened to be Muslim, can you say with a straight face people wouldn't be calling it terrorism right now? Seriously?
>>
>>128685820

Yeah they broke Coulter's law with that one. It took a few days.
>>
>>128679563
fuckin weirdo liked soccer, should have seen it coming
>>
>>128686034
It wasn't though.
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 750x802px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 750x802px
>>128686034
I debunked this claim earlier in the thread, you fucking retard.
>>
>>128679563
was his motivation to attack civilians in order to instill fear in the rest of the population, to ease the acceptance of his political agenda?
no?
then it's not a terrorism
fuck off to plebbit
>>
>>128686034

It depends, did he fucking cut people's heads off in the muslim tradition or just gun them down in the mail man tradition?

Pic related is Alton Nolen, who would likely had been a terrorist if he wasn't a disgruntled employee, first.
>>
File: 1496535170744.gif (1MB, 325x170px) Image search: [Google]
1496535170744.gif
1MB, 325x170px
>>128686401
>If it was a Muslim people would say it was a terrorist
>It wasn't though.

and that's my fucking point.
>>
>>128681617
>People were calling the London attack a terrorist act
but it was
because, given the conditions, modus operandi, location, chances were it was
>>
>>128681771

MK ULTRA
>>
>>128686812

Yeah but what percentage of muslim murders of non-muslims aren't politically motivated? They tend to form isolated enclaves and try not to rub elbows with the dirty pork eating kaffirs, there would be few inter-ethnic "crimes of passion" in the muslim case, as they tend to regard their hosts as too filthy to associate with beyond superficially. Which of course, leads to political violence and terrorism.
>>
>>128686812
Stop ignoring me you little fucking pussy. Admit that you're wrong, that you're a nigger, that you have low T, and then fuck off back to r*ddit.
>>128686606
>>128682003
>>
>>128681617
>He ONLY points out Muslim violence and ignores everything else.

Last I checked, Florida Man(PBUH) didn't want to revenge kill me over desert nonsense and some oil company making the CIA cluster bomb his cousin's wedding party or establish his own form of government in my country. Same with your average american crack head gangster.

Some people kill out of passion, some for profit, and some to make a political statement. The first two tend not to be well funded and organized as often, likesay the cartels and Chicago street crack dealing gangs which Trump has ALSO spoke out about.
>>
File: 1471289056250.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471289056250.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
So no one is going to mention how Neumann is most likely a Jew?
>>
You know people would be screaming terrorism if the situation was the same but the guy was a Muslim.
>>
>>128679563

Because he's not trying to achieve any political end (i.e. the definition of terrorism).
>>
>>128687182
>Stop ignoring me you little fucking pussy. Admit that you're wrong, that you're a nigger

I'm a nigger but I'm not wrong. /pol/ would've labelled this guy a terrorist if he was Muslim I guarantee it. They labelled the Quebec shooter a Muslim before they even identified him as a white male.

Oh and fuck reddit this is my home now get used to it.
>>
>>128687885
>if he was Muslim
but he was not
>>
>>128687885
Nobody cares what some people on /pol/ would've done, you fucking spastic. Left wing outlets defended Hasan's shooting as being an act of work place violence, but demanded that Dylann Roof's shooting be labeled an act of terror. I'm sure you weren't in the comment section of Jezebel or Salon, like the faggot you are, crying that they need to be more consistent in how they label acts of violence.
>>
>>128687885
Pretty obvious at this point that the leaf is purposely ignoring the meaning of terrorism in order to troll.

Remember to sage and hide the thread.
>>
File: 1490755089249.jpg (37KB, 426x486px) Image search: [Google]
1490755089249.jpg
37KB, 426x486px
>>128679563
Was it ideologically backed by a barbaric cult that wants to destroy your country?
Was it one in a series of continual attacks that seem to have no end?
Did the attacker come from an isolated group of people that consistantly produces similar attackers?

No?
Then fuck off.
#killyourself
>>
>>128688353

being a retarded left-liberal who thinks he's going to give /pol/ what for, with his "razor sharp" debate skills =/= trolling.

He's just in denial about the holes in his logic. He'd better watch out though, if he stays here too long, he might start thinking critically.
>>
>>128688667
>He's just in denial about the holes in his logic.

Name one?
>>
>>128679563
>cnn
The Orlando one? He's not a terrorist because:
1)He had no political motives to do it
2)He clearly had mental problems because he went out of his way to select his targets and was a former employee
3)Clearly had some mental problems because he shot the 5 people and then killed himself, instead of, y'know, blowing himself up with the fuckin place or choosing a meaningful target
>trying to equate every little violent act of white people to terrorist attacks
How fucking pathetic
>>
>>128679563
He's not a terrorist because he's not part of an organization trying to influence politics through the mass murder of innocent civilians.
>>
>>128679563
dude needs to workout legs. fucking pansy.
>>
>>128691409
>He's not a terrorist because he's not part of an organization trying to influence politics through the mass murder of innocent civilians.

and you assume a Muslim immediately is?
>>
>>128679563
All people do bad things. They just do them more to people who aren't like them. Low IQ chimps tend to do them more often. That's why being in a white monoculture is usually the safest place to be for a white person.
>>
>>128681617

>People were calling the London attack a terrorist act before anyone even knew what was going on.

incorrect, an attacker shouted "this is for allah" before stabbing
>>
>>128681750

>there is no such thing as Terrorism. It's just a term we use for a particular set of crimes

there is no such thing as anything, everything is a term for something

your logic makes no sense
>>
>>128693076

if you are doing it to spread your islamist ideology, then yes

can you point me to an example of a muslim killing people and not saying it was for islam or having isis/al-queerda claim it?
>>
>>128679563
So what were his political aims? to get leafs to sucking even more dick? go and piss off you thicko.
>>
because he had zero political motives you fucking idiot. I know you're trolling but still, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>128679563
how do they keep getting away with flase flagging florida after a major incident elsewhere
>>
File: Costa Rica.png (6KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Costa Rica.png
6KB, 420x420px
>>128679792
>>
>>128683715

>thinks moderates care enough to take up arms
>>
>>128679563
Fucking hell you're retarded. Just give the leaf hate more fuel why don't you.
>>
>>128693076

When the Fort Hood shooter killed his fellow soldiers it wasn't considered terrorism it was "workplace violence"

When the fag club was shot up in Orlando it was considered a "hate Crime"

You have your head so far up your ass I can barely tell if this is a bait thread or not.
>>
File: 1434474582507.jpg (76KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
1434474582507.jpg
76KB, 349x356px
>>128695990
>thinks moderates care enough to take up arms

Yeah you're right, we already have the police and military on our side. You don't stand a chance.
>>
>>128680271
Are niggers terrorists every time they shoot up their boulevard?
>>
>>128696897
>Are niggers terrorists every time they shoot up their boulevard?

No but similar situation where people use every example as 'typical nigger behaviour'
>>
>>128697199
It is typical nigger behavior though
>>
>>128679563
>(((Neumann)))
>likes soccer
Not white.
>>
>>128680941
What's the deal with african americans? They're not african, they're not american!
>>
>>128698141
>It is typical nigger behavior though

Which makes it even more important to highlight when a cracker does it so that we all know that we all got issues.
>>
>>128699224
Ok dogfucker.
>>
>>128684179
So the gay community isn't a community now, you homophobe?

This intolerance is completely unacceptable. Your IP has been sent to the Ontario and Quebec Humans Rights Tribunals. Enjoy your re-education and fines/jail as well has having your kids taken away. :^)
>>
>>128679563
this is a cover up. look into the work place violence that happened to get him fired. look at the families. that all i can say
>>
>>128679563
>blaming pol because CNN doesn't label it as terrorism
Never change, Canada.
>>
>>128685820
you mean the one where there were two guys, and they released the brown one as a "witness", then tried to tie whitey to being a trump supporter by linking him to a few low energy pages w/ like 2 likes, but nobody believed them so they went on to air more relevant stories?
>>
>>128699794
>you mean the one where there were two guys, and they released the brown one as a "witness", then tried to tie whitey to being a trump supporter by linking him to a few low energy pages w/ like 2 likes, but nobody believed them so they went on to air more relevant stories?

/pol/ was so desperate to pin this on Muslims that they immediately saw a Muslim witness as an accomplice. If it's a terrorist act, it must be Muslim right?

Wrong in this case obviously
>>
File: 1496207071150.jpg (161KB, 625x560px) Image search: [Google]
1496207071150.jpg
161KB, 625x560px
>>128679563
>Leaf
Fuck off you cuck, go suck Ahmed's cock
Sage
>>
>>128700106
Canada is so desperate to be pinned by a military aged muslim male that they immediately assumed the muslim shooter was only a witness. If you crave muslim cock, you must be Canadian, right?

This used to apply to Sweden, but Canada is the new king of cucks.
>>
File: 5be795e963ac.jpg (118KB, 700x1053px) Image search: [Google]
5be795e963ac.jpg
118KB, 700x1053px
>>128700597
>Canada is the new king of cucks.

Hey cucks are great, they let me fuck their wives. Why the fuck would I complain? The more cucks, the more hotwifeys I can play with
>>
File: GetRaeked.jpg (77KB, 323x450px) Image search: [Google]
GetRaeked.jpg
77KB, 323x450px
>>128680271
>>
File: 1496050049655.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1496050049655.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>128701515
Go rake yourself
>>
>>128679563
Why is it always a leaf? U know i only met one canadian in my life and that one was stupid af. The only german think he knew was rammstein and he had never heared of the wall that seperated germany. Pls dont do politics. Ur all just plain dumb
>>
>>128679563
It's just our fucking culture, you bigot.
>>
>>128679573
Stop spamming your phishing site you dumbfuck bot
>>
>>128702843
What if I'm just a whippersnapper?
>>
>>128702845
>inane copypasted reply
go fucking kill yourself if you're reading this while you solve your captcha, dumbfuck
>>
>>128703016
I don't use captcha, mohammed
>>
>>128679573
why havent the mods remove this spamming bot yet?
archive.is is full of malwares
>>
>>128703213
You should make another thread about how mad you are there's no shekel for you today.
>>
>>128703262
kill yourself bot
>>
>>128679563
There's nothing that he is trying to get across, nor was there any attempt at intimidation.
>>
>>128679792
Also preserves it in its current form.
>>
>>128679563
>A guy shoots 5 people in Florida, isn't labelled a terrorist. Is it because he's white?
Did he have a political agenda? If not then that's not a terrorist.
>>
>>128679563
its cause he wasnt yelling in the name of god or religion, he was a nutjob who had personal vendetta and quarrel with a few coworkers.

he apparently told at least one worker who he had no quarrel with to get out, so that was nice i guess
>>128679792
doesnt give ad money to shitstain sites like CNN
>>
>>128680271
terrorists have no end in sight to their killing. this guy killed the handful of coworkers he set out to kill before shooting himself. theres a difference. his targets werent random, they were people he had fights with at work.
>>
>>128681617
>>128681617
people were calling it a terror attack because 3 arabs jumped out of a van after running 2 dozen people over, then started shouting ACKBAR! while wearing fake suicide vests and stabbing random people
>>
>>128679563
>why isn't this terrorism?
>"Police said Neumann was a disgruntled former employee acting alone and had no ties to terror or subversive groups"
Wow, it's like you don't even read your own sources. I guess I really shouldn't expect anything else from a fucking leaf. Saged.
>>
>>128679563

He didn't kill anyone for Christianity, Allah or Islamic ideology.
>>
>>128679563
Because he shot people with whom he had personal grievances, he was fired, and had no ties to an organization with the express purpose of guerilla warfare. This was "you made me suicide, you're coming with me"
>>
>>128682075
Anecdotal horse shit. Also that is what policing your own looks like. If this faggot were still alive we'd kill him legally. If muzzies and nogs did that shit instead of holding protests for obvious criminal scum, devaluing their opinions and credibility, they would have more credence with which to claim not all x. But they don't. They want unfettered pride with their degeneracy and that is unsustainable.
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (54KB, 409x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
54KB, 409x360px
Canada ban

When?
Not kidding, I sincerely bet Canada will be full jew by the next year
>>
>>128679563
fuck off niglet
>>
Goddammit Panama, what have you done?
>>
>>128679563
>>128679563
So many libtards in my country its sad.
>>
>>128685820
I heard that mosque was linked to funding terrorists in 2013. So who cares?
>>
>>128680271
Stay salty leaf. Terrorism is unconventional warfare waged against civilian populations for political gain. This dude was just pissed off.
>>
>>128686034
Only if they killed the people for Islam you dumb fuck what dont you get about what we are telling you?
>>
>>128705975
Fuck I want to move to the states, I hate my country so much now.
>>
File: michael-zehaf-bibeau_POST01.jpg (79KB, 822x462px) Image search: [Google]
michael-zehaf-bibeau_POST01.jpg
79KB, 822x462px
>>128705824
>Anecdotal horse shit. Also that is what policing your own looks like. If this faggot were still alive we'd kill him legally. If muzzies and nogs did that shit instead of holding protests for obvious criminal scum, devaluing their opinions and credibility, they would have more credence with which to claim not all x. But they don't. They want unfettered pride with their degeneracy and that is unsustainable.

Like that happened with the terrorist shooting in parliament in 2014. He was shot 31 times by officers on the scene and was rebuked by the Muslim community
>>
>>128707474
>Fuck I want to move to the states, I hate my country so much now.

Go for it I'm sure you'll be right at home in Drumpfland
>>
>>128681822
I thought it was a hate crime instead.
>>
File: 9766028.png (29KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
9766028.png
29KB, 500x275px
>>128679563
Are you still on about this? How many threads have you made by now?
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.