[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WIKILEAKS / ASSANGE | DEAD/ALIVE? | COMPROMISED/LEGIT?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: assange.jpg (228KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
assange.jpg
228KB, 1200x800px
What happened with Assange?
Where is he?
What happened with WikiLeaks?
Who is in control?
Whats up with the insurance files?
Where are he keys?
Whats going on with the block chain?
Is everything fucked?
>>
Ive been following him since 2010.
Normally I never vote but I voted for trump the first time of my life purely because i could see how much assange hates the clintons
Ever since that internet blowout nothing he's done is familiar to me
Theres a lot of evidence that every new "public" appearance he's made actually existed for years, unreleased, on his computer.
The bulk of the wikileaks staff also stopped working at wikileaks after this internet cut.
Also never forget that massive ddos attack that occured the day after.
My theory assange is captured and they ddosed twitter in order to prevent a dead mans switch. Wikileaks is now controlled, as evidence by how useless vault 7 is.
>>
>>128678341
Bump
Keys for all insurance files are in the blockchain
>>
See how fast this got slid to page 9. Fugggggg
>>
He's been dead since October 2016
>>
>>128679019
This
The quality of leaks pre-October and post-October are staggering
Since the true October surprise (Clinton case reopening and Podesta leaks/Pizzagate) happened the Ecuadorian embassy has been heavily monitored and we have anons saying that the site was breached by MI6/CIA then sent him to a plane to Nevada
It was just a coincidence that the airport was closed for a while that day goy
>>
>>128679019
This. Whether he's a live or not.
>>
>fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

The fact that he's so universally shit on by the US government and the media seems to me like they're anti-truth...And why would they be that if the truth wasn't something really bad?
>>
>>128681695
Because is bad losing control.
>>
>>128678341
Who addressed the press not long ago outside the embassy then?
>>
>>128682101
If anyone says clone give proof
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.