[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't Mess With Texas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170605-210011.png (817KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170605-210011.png
817KB, 1080x1920px
Based fucking Texas at it again. Lock all these degenerate potheads up for life.

https://news.vice.com/story/texas-man-sentenced-to-24-years-in-prison-for-selling-weed
>>
>>128675961
Archived that for you
>https://news vice com/story/texas-man-sentenced-to-24-years-in-prison-for-selling-weed
https://archive.is/imLCu
>>
>>128675986
I just really love your work.
>>
>>128675961
Weed that bunk should be a crime.
>>
>>128675986
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>128675961
They posted it on the WH website on Jan 20 - the Trump Administration will be a law and order administration.

Keep your noses clean, kids.
>>
>>128675986
You're doin god's work son
>>
File: IMG_0019.jpg (1000KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.jpg
1000KB, 2448x2448px
>>128675961
>cucks celebrating locking someone up for selling a plant

Kill yourselves, statists.
>>
>>128675961

You fashy idiots persecute the wrong drugs. Holy shit.
>>
>>128675961
That was a close one someone could have gotten high and nothing would have happened.
>>
>>128675986
I remember a time when we didn't need a dedicated anon such as this to archive shit for us. Every OP link was definitely archived and most comment links were too. Fucking shit heads.

Thank you, based Norway.
>>
>>128675961

Literally cartel weed.
>>
File: aa.jpg (11KB, 255x244px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
11KB, 255x244px
Good.

Middle class White people dont get arrested for drugs. Niggers and wiggers do. I know one person who got arrested for drugs. He got caught with a small amount (under a gram) of molly and coke at a show and the faggot bouncer handed him over to the police, who just let him go because he was an upstanding person.

Don't be a nigger and you wont go to jail.

Be a nigger and thats where you belong.
>>
>>128675961
If you really want to get rid of stoners, just legalize it and breed strains of it that decrease fertility. Let natural selection do the work.
>>
>traffics enough pot to indicate he is functioning as an extension of a cartel
>has a hugely organized and expansive infrastructure set solely to traffic in drugs almost certainly connected to cartels and/or the mafia
>is a key player in maintaining a drug trade responsible for the deaths of thousands.
>"lol but BRO it wasn't violent."

Listen man, I'm all for defendants rights and holding the state accountable, but this dudes not the guy to whom you should hitch your wagon.
>>
>>128680666
Satan is right.
>>
>>128675961
haha, texan native here, i have been pulled over multiple times with open liquor bottles and grams of weed before, lucked out cuz the cop wuz messican but hpd laws do not give a fuck about petty shit just be honest and respectful and it goes a long way here
>>
>>128680007
In Texas if you're a white male with a CHL you can get away with just about anything. I've had a cop ride up behind me after I've been going to fast, obviously to run my plates, then pull away and leave me alone without incident. Multiple times.
>>
>>128675961
>over 7275.255 pounds of pot
what the fuck did he expect?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.