[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck should black people pay taxes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 40acresandamule.jpg (129KB, 525x676px) Image search: [Google]
40acresandamule.jpg
129KB, 525x676px
We built this country! Why the fuck do I owe you money!

You owe me.

#NoTaxForBlacks
>>
in b4 "nigga"
>>
>>128675249

"You" didn't build shit. Go cry for gibs somewhere else.
>>
File: 1460280709063.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460280709063.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
I hope these niggers do default on their taxes so we can shove them in a federal prison and watch them rot.

"Gib me dat foh-tee ayker and da myool."
>>
But they technically pay negative taxes as a group, due the disproportionate tax revenue compared to welfare consumption.

So it's basically already like that.
>>
The biggest, impediment to reparations is that most black people in America have some white ancestors, and a large portion of white people in the South have some black ancestors. If you did it by race, you'd have proven slavery didn't matter at all as a reason to give reparations, if you did it by ancestral condition of servitude, then it would just be a tax credit for all of the south and the black diaspora. And black people pay taxes specifically for the same reason everyone else pays taxes. Because they're citizens or residents of the United States and they share a common responsibility for the betterment and advancement of the American cause. You don't owe US (as in whites) anything, you owe us. All of us. Because we're one nation under god, indivisible with liberty and justice for all, and if you don't want to be a part of that then leave.
>>
>>128675249
You don't pay taxes anyway, that's only for people who work
>>
Black people should be exterminated
>>
File: 1495852646803.png (327KB, 545x670px) Image search: [Google]
1495852646803.png
327KB, 545x670px
Reparations should have been a boat ride back to Africa
>>
>>128681970
All aboard!!! Now boarding USS REPARATIONS. Stopping in Zaire... Namibia... Ivory Coast... and any other port in that shithole you will be calling home.

I'm not against blacks, just blacks that can't manage to work because 150 years ago some dude was a slave. Overcome your mindfuck, this is by far the better place.
>>
When's the mule going to be freed and given reparations?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.