[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in climate change? Why/why not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Do you believe in climate change? Why/why not?
>>
>>128674370
To be more specific, I mean the idea that it's caused by us.
>>
http://www.climatedepot.com/2010/12/08/special-report-more-than-1000-international-scientists-dissent-over-manmade-global-warming-claims-challenge-un-ipcc-gore-2/
>>
Reason would leave you to believe our collective emissions have some effect on the environment they are released into
>>
>>128674370
yes
>>128674436
not 100%, and not in a way thats going to kill us all RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! DX

of course we have a fucking impact on the environment, but neglecting all the other factors that contribute to it and earths past history in dealing with various climates is retarded
>>
File: Nasa Hedline.jpg (48KB, 651x410px) Image search: [Google]
Nasa Hedline.jpg
48KB, 651x410px
>>128674370
Absolutely, that's why I have been buying heavy coats and winter clothes, NASA said shits about to get cold
>>
>>128674370
I believe the climate is changing, but for the good. Most of the change is just natural cycles with a fraction due to human influence. CO2 is the best thing that could happen to the planet. Keep pumping it in.
>>
>>128674370
That's a pretty rainbow.
>>
>>128678436
>CO2 is the best thing that could happen to the planet
How so?

>>128678723
I agree, rainbows are a treasure.
>>
File: 14256132.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
14256132.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>128674370
yes, caused by humans
will disproportionately affect niggers and pooinloos
don't care, will continue burning
>>
Don't care if its real. World governments are totally incapable of fighting it just going off how autistic the paris agreement was. Not to mention China and India will lead in emissions and we all know India hasn't even invented the toilet yet. Its a waste of time to fight it unless they cull half the worlds population
>>
>>128676560
Reason would also lead you to question how much of an effect this has.

What "should" the global climate be? Are all areas on the planet static or dynamic in terms of their historical temperature range? What is normal?

Earth is a complex place with many factors such as solar radiation output, global cloud cover, greenhouse gases, volcanic activity, etc. coming into play.

Of all greenhouse gases, why single out CO2, the very gas that humans exhale during respiration?

What most "Climate change deniers" disagree with is that the government's solution to a problem that is not fully verified as a major problem (specifically referring to CO2 in the atmosphere) is more taxes. It's not only unjust, it's most likely unfounded.
>>
>>128678865
CO2 is nature's fertilizer for plants. A greenhouse pumps it up to 1500 ppm.
>>
>>128674370
Yes.

I'm a hardcore alt-right nazi, but I'm also not a moron. There is real evidence to support both global warming and human-caused climate change.

I don't think it's the critical problem the panicmongers want us to believe, but it also shouldn't be ignored. We can keep our environment healthy without killing ourselves.

I'm a bow hunter. I kill animals for food, but I also want to conserve the natural world. There's no shame in that and it shouldn't be politicized.
>>
>>128679345
Because CO2 is the gas we're producing absolutely absurd amounts of?
>>
>>128678247
What do you think causes Ice Ages?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.