[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are liberal men such fucking faggots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

Why are liberal men such fucking faggots?
>>
>>128673793
Like Rey is the first female Jedi, ffs
>>
And Wonder Women's been around forever, what's this faggot even trying to say?
>>
>>128674521
>>128674622
Cucks trying to get laid
>>
>>128673793
So a shit movie and a ripoff of a new hope?
>>
nobody gives a shit about pop culture like that anymore, this isn't the 80s

any girls that went and saw this just did so so they could post about it on facebook, then went back to being sluts on snapchat
>>
>>128675052
AND TOO RIGHT.
>>
And in the end all those so-called role models submit to ride a dick
>>
>>128673793
It's fine. These young girls need heroes too. But we don't need to praise them and call these movies or heroes good just because they are women.
>>
>>128673793
So we went from a world with to many male role models to a world with to many female role models?

Sounds rational
>>
>>128673793
Because the liberal bubble shields them from all the nasty shit that we see on here which reflects how the people they think they're "standing up for" ACTUALLY think of them
>>
File: Batman-4.jpg (93KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-4.jpg
93KB, 700x350px
>>128675305
>implying male superheroes aren't better for the self esteem of women
the appeal of superheroes is their almost godlike qualities. someone like batman is a much better role model than wonder woman.

i mean, look at this and tell me that batman doesn't just scream "demi-god". he's ripped as fuck, he's smart as fuck, he's rich as fuck, and he's has unbreakable morals. that's an amazing role model for anyone.

wonder woman is just a scrawny little bitch built specifically for sex appeal, she wouldn't be able to fight her way out of a paper bag if she didn't have magical powers. batman on the other hand is a hard cunt who don't need no superpowers. you don't even need to see any of his skin. he is an ideal, not a person. anyone can strive to be that.

batman is better. any male superhero is better. female superheroes are shit.
>>
>>128675583
>too many female role models

Not possible. Stop being a misogynistic shitlord.
>>
>>128673793
Liberalism is a sympton of being a faggot.

The only way (they think) they can get pussy is to agree with the virtue signalling drivel that woman spout in pursuit of vain on a daily basis.

The irony is that women typically want men to be the opposite of other women.

>be man
>want women
>act like a woman
>>
so beautiful
so independent
so strong
so women
>>
File: s2wtco.jpg (46KB, 512x341px) Image search: [Google]
s2wtco.jpg
46KB, 512x341px
>>128673793
Liberal men get way more sex than conservative men because they are willing to sell their soul, their values, and their integrity just to get laid. I have little respect for women when a pussy boy faggot wimp in his prius gets more pussy than me and my F150 and my Impreza WRX.
>>
File: 1495005358143.png (1MB, 1016x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1495005358143.png
1MB, 1016x1502px
>>
File: 1496145332632.jpg (109KB, 569x672px) Image search: [Google]
1496145332632.jpg
109KB, 569x672px
>>
So many cucks, so few gas chambers...
>>
>>128673793
>ghostbusters

lol yeah, so good they failed to get a sequel
>>
File: Screenshot_45.jpg (121KB, 1100x891px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_45.jpg
121KB, 1100x891px
>>
>>128673793
What makes fictional characters good role models again? Even if you believe historical figures like Jesus didn't actually exist, the people who follow their example certainly do.
>>
>>128676535
>that neck beard/hair

Jesus
>>
>>128673793
Yet it won't do a fucking thing for women.

>>128676535
It's truly horrifying to see that such delusion and psychosis is not only possible, but so common now.
>>
>>128673793
lol what awful examples for something to look up to
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.