[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The PetroDollar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Petrodollar.png (209KB, 1625x778px) Image search: [Google]
Petrodollar.png
209KB, 1625x778px
Was the kike in pic realted right?

If so, how do we wean ourselves off the petrodollar without destroying our economy?

I'm scared, /pol/.
>>
Bitcoin
>>
>>128663729

What are you saying...that bitCoin will be the next Petrodollar?
>>
File: 1493932743103.jpg (2MB, 2004x2720px) Image search: [Google]
1493932743103.jpg
2MB, 2004x2720px
Globalist is a better word than kike tbqh. While all Jewish communities generally act the same, hence why they've been kicked out of like 100 countries over the years, there are only a handful of people pulling the levers today.

Pic related is a good redpill if you're interested in more information on the subject of money/banks.
>>
5 trillion USD are held by other countries in their forex reserves. There are only 1.5 trillion currently in circulation. When this shit collapses, we are gonna see some gnarly hyperinflation.
>>
>>128663639
>If so, how do we wean ourselves off the petrodollar without destroying our economy?

You don't, you're screwed. We're all screwed.

Buy gold now, while it's still cheap.
>>
>>128663639

Yes
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjFTv1tB8_Q
>>
>>128666020

Please don't happen yet. I'm not prepared. I just got a government job and am trying to move out of the city and suburbs. I need time to pretend to pay my student loans and stockpile food and ammunition.
>>
>>128664282
Well if it is then the tables turn, China holds a larger stake in Bitcoin than anyone else by far. Japan and Korea are also gobbling up as much as they can at the moment.

Bitcoin cannot be a petrodollar replacement, however, the inflation is too slow, and eventually (still have like 100 years) it becomes deflationary.

AXA is also trying to subvert Bitcoin transactions away from its underlying network to their self controlled hubs, if they succeed this effectively kills the original vision of Bitcoin. This will only set back decentralized cryptocurrency as a whole temporarily though as the market prices in a better alternative.

Bitcoin is the antithesis of the petrodollar, or at least Satoshi's original vision of it is. It hasn't strayed far from the vision, the problem right now if that a capacity limit was set on it a few years ago to prevent spam, and now the network is running over capacity meaning to use it fees are on average about $4 per transaction, up thousands of percent from just a year ago.
>>
>>128664282
the best part is china might be mining them now but they joined after americans scooped up the bulk of them
>>
>>128663729

>Bitcoin
I believe you mean Special Drawing Rights (SDR). Basically the future world money.

https://youtu.be/9lcNrJVIgb8?t=1273
>>
>>128663639
>Was the kike in pic realted right?
No, he is not.
>>
>>128668078
I wouldn't be so sure of that, the US Marshalls had a metric shitload of them from the silkroad bust and auctioned them all off, but who knows how many of those have stayed in American's hands.

Also, China's been mining the shit out of them for years now. It's hard to say for sure, but I'd wager the chinks likely own about half of what is currently in circulation.
>>
>>128663639
This has been going on for awhile and yes it's true. We won't see the US fall, though. The good shit never happens.
>>
File: Of Course.jpg (56KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Of Course.jpg
56KB, 1440x900px
>>128663639
Petrodollar is only a TOOL to get countries to use the US dollar as a reserve currency. If you want to get off the petrodollar and not fuck the economy go to gold as the new reserve currency.

China already knows this is the end game, why do you think 100% of China's domestic mining output goes to the government????
>>
>>128667963
>government job
Screwed.
>trying to move out of the city and suburbs.
If you buy; not screwed.
>I need time to pretend to pay my student loans
No, you don't. People who are in debt will see their debt disappear during hyper inflation.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.