[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Meme by Muslim Apologists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4308.jpg (48KB, 640x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4308.jpg
48KB, 640x313px
Is the new meme by mudslime apologists when it comes to Islamic attacks that ISIS claims responsibility of to use 'ISIS always claims responsibility for every attack'.
>>
>>128663319
Antifa actually does that, but ISIS doesn't afaik
>>
File: 1496679087147.jpg (64KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
1496679087147.jpg
64KB, 640x629px
>>128663319
I mean, its true, I did my research on it and the whole clash of civilizations Sam Huntington shit is right up thsir alley.

The men in London and all over the west are not trainees but inspired by treatment in thr western world. Morocco has literally no terrorism. And its Muslim majority.

4chan storm faggots are the same, claming fame for everything.

You aren't that stupid to believe a group of foreigners fighting in Iraq and Syria are coordinating attacks in the West, do you? Might have assumed you were smarter. Sorry

remember: all the degeneracy you see in the west is outlawed and frowned upon in Islam. Now enjoy high blood pressure from bacon and STDs from copious sex. Your women fall to us.

Hows it feel, white boy?
>>
>>128667064
joke's on you i'm not wh*te
>>
>>128667064
4chan doesn't claim shit. Shit always gets attached to us
>>
>>128667064
>Morocco has literally no terrorism
>>
All the muzzies with no weapon in their hand at the time are all innocent, all with a gun or just misunderstood, or "don't represent my islam"
they all celebrate this...
>>
File: 1496682849966m.jpg (73KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496682849966m.jpg
73KB, 576x1024px
>>128667508
Morocco doesn't. You have more annually than us. Top fucking Kek
>>128667412
Med masterace
>>128667461
Sure whatever makes you sleep, t_D loser

Daily reminder you must convert for her to sit on your face
>>
>>128667909
Taqiyya personified.
>>
>>128667909
Yeah lemme say here in a Muslim majority nation like Fez no one is out celebrating. No one is,happy except for a sliver of a fraction of goat fuckers in Iraq and Afganistan. I see people in American tshirts everyday. The average Muslim == thw average anyone. Maybe you keep puahing them to the periphery by throwing bacon atthe steps of mosques. That will SURELY stop terrorism!!!!!! Thanks, or deus vult amirite????
>>
>>128668089
No one even fucking cares about "taqiyaa" no one in 2017 honestly follows weak hadiths from the 800s. But believe your narrative, I'm sure it helps... Compensate
>>
>>128663319
why hasn't ISIS claimed responsibility for the """Russian hacking""" of the us elections
>>
>>128668087

Morocco has no terrorism because you export all your 4 IQ Cone headed shisha smoking gayboys to France
>>
>>128667064
>Morocco has literally no terrorism
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/morocco/8480988/British-national-among-14-dead-in-Morocco-suicide-attack.html
https://english.alarabiya.net/en/life-style/travel-and-tourism/2015/11/05/European-media-warn-against-visiting-Morocco-after-knife-attack-on-tourists.html
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/600608/Islamic-State-Spain-Morocco-terror-arrests-cells-British-tourist-spots

I could go on...
>>
>>128667064
Who's payroll are you on? What wacked out ideology do you adhere to?

Morocco is Muslim with no terror attacks? Wow, amazing. Maybe it's because Morocco isn't known as the Great Satan like the USA and it's partners. Retard. Fuck off with your headgames.
>>
>>128668587
Soon soon my friend
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.