[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deutsch Schule

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4883.jpg (90KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4883.jpg
90KB, 594x396px
What are history classes in German schools like? How do they handle both WWI and WWII specifically your provenance in WWI, treaty of Versailles, rise of Nazism and the holocaust?

Is the any consensus of USA, Unser Seliger Adolf, amoungst history teachers or normies in general?
>>
I heard they ignore anything after WW1. Could be wrong tho.
>>
Summary:

OYYYYYYYYYY VAYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>128661724
german students are taught that WW1 was not caused by just german imperial politics alone.
the inter war period/Weimar republic is also covered exrensively.
>>
>>128661875
not true.
german history classes cover the timeframe right up to the present day
>>
>>128661724
How about German literature, did it start with Nibelungen, Jacob Böhme, Luther or Goethe?
>>
>>128662655
That is pretty advanced stuff. The german classics are covered from about 7th grade on.
>>
File: IMG_4885.jpg (111KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4885.jpg
111KB, 768x1024px
>>128662647
What is the tone or the message or your curriculums?

The tone I got from class was the le evil Germans and saw my first dead bodies at 11 sitting through hours of holocaust films in school
>>
>>128662912
Having fucked a few girls w/a Hauptschule diploma, I assume you are excluding that particular part of the German educational system.

Also, one was a baker's assistant and the other a hair dresser. I think their literary favorites were magazines dedicated to European royals and comics featuring Tick, Trick and Track.
>>
>>128662317
Pretty much the same, were taught the world was a powder keg due to industrialization and new toys.

Also how the treaty of Versailles fucked Germany from early history courses
>>
>>128663231
Hmmm... quite analytical, actualy.
At least my history teacher did not strike me als guilt-tripping. For example she managed to give us a good feeling for the situation in the Weimar Republic. How uncertain and at the same time careless life was in the 1920s and 30s.
>>
>>128663538
of course I am refering to university entrance level school diplomas
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.