[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should being female be classed as having special needs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (40KB, 640x611px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
40KB, 640x611px
Let's quit the equality shit, the average man is a genius compared to the average womyn.

And let's be honest, we treat them with special treatment because we know they're limited, let's just make it official, being female is like having a mental disability.
>>
>>128658446
They already are
>>
>>128658647
Oh my god we found one
>>
I like the Saudi way that a man's vote is worth twice as much as a womans, I think that's fairer.
>>
these threads are always about self-affirmation and they're being posted by men who just got shot down and read by men who can't even muster up the courage to approach a woman and are looking for an excuse to just keep jerking off to cartoons

but the thing is these threads are always accurate. women are lower than men. women LOVE being lower than men. they crave it. it's not men vs. women. don't get mislead by feminism those are all fat ugly cunts who would make a lifers dick go soft
>>
>>128658446
Not a genius,
But,
Apparently some iq study showed girls 5 pts below boys on avg.
and also, there are far fewer female geniuses than male geniuses- (the tails on the male iq bell curve are fatter than on the female bel curve).
More importantly, girls are physics/math ILLITERATE.
IQ Tests dont even come close to showing how far behind girls are in these most important subjects.

Girls get catered to in a huge way. Their behavior is considered (model) and all the world is screaming (LANGUAGE AND ART ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS MATH/SCIENCE!!) for the sole purpose of making girls feel that the things they are good at are important, even tho THEY ARE FUCKING NOT IMPORTANT...
Btfo cunts.
>>
>>128661559
Women lack the necessity to work, study, and think critically as hard as men do, so it would make sense if women naturally evolved a bit lower on the IQ scale. Women are often regarded as more moral than men, but I think they are a bit more empathetic overall. Women can still be heinously immoral twats.
>>
Skill

>Barter- 20 (sympathy based)
>Big Guns- 0
>Charisma- 10-20 (looks based)
>Endurance- 2
>Energy Weapons- 0
>Explosives- 0
>Intelligence- 5
>Lockpick- 0
>Melee Weapons- 0
>Perception- 0
>Repair- 0
>Science- -5
>Small Guns- 2-3
>Sneak- 20
>Speech- 4
>Unarmed- 1
>>
>>128663521
Yup. The thing that rustles me is that the cunts who kill their husbands get like 2 years in prison when they really should get raped by a hunting knife until they bleed to death.
>>
>>128661559
>Apparently some iq study showed girls 5 pts below boys on avg.
>and also, there are far fewer female geniuses than male geniuses- (the tails on the male iq bell curve are fatter than on the female bel curve).
Females cluster closer around their mean than men do. So less geniuses, and less retards, with the majority around/just below the male average.
>More importantly, girls are physics/math ILLITERATE.
Thanks to public schooling, so are many men. See the above point, fewer females are good at math/physics than men, and only by a little bit. Our entire country could have much improved schooling and society, which would boost intelligence in both sexes instead of encouraging constant entertainment for the sheep.
It's more of a "how can we fix the loose morals and hedonism of the population" question, because so few people care about intelligence and hard work these days.
>>
>>128664359
yeah, even the law recognises the difference, always going easier on them. It's like the most open secret ever.
>>
>>128658446
they are. that's why we have feminism.
>>
they can't do funny either
>>
It already is, society makes way for dumb bitches every second of every day, why do you think things have gotten so shitty?
>>
>>128666439
true, they're the main partakers of consumerism, so capitalist culture woos them like there's no tomorrow, just as the media does, because the advertisers want to get to them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.