[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >there are still bigots who oppose the legal union

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 16

>2017
>there are still bigots who oppose the legal union of two consenting adults in love
Explain yourselves.
>>
>>128656598
The mentally ill can't consent. Homosexuality is a mental illness.
>>
It's kinda gay desu.
>>
>>128656814
You should worry about Ahmed before you worry about homos. Don't you have more pressing matters than insulting people who could be potential allies in the coming race war between the euros and Muslims.
>>
A civil union is a legal union. They don't need marriage. Save that for actual families.
>>
File: happy boner.jpg (8KB, 261x198px) Image search: [Google]
happy boner.jpg
8KB, 261x198px
They just need to get a whiff a hot sweaty pussy after a workout and they'd change their minds. Also, pussies are clean. It's a little gooey or maybe frothy but there's no poo. They can be turned.
>>
Marriage is a legal framework and contract for the future creation of children and wealth shared between two people. Romance had not a single fucking thing to do with it a century ago- it was just a nice bonus.

But since it's current year and marriage is now meaningless anyhow... sure! let the gays marry- it adds up to a whole lot of fucking nothing.
>>
>>128656598
Legality is the modern way of amending civil society. Before it was "God spoke to me! We can now eat pork!"
You don't have to agree with every single thing, just because it is now legal.
>>
I'm gonna marry all my friends.

We will enjoy all that society has to offer a family unit of four gay men.
>>
While disastrous policies ravage the west at least we can continue looking at progressive social policies and feel like we're good people
>>
File: islam-will-dominate-the-world.jpg (88KB, 742x487px) Image search: [Google]
islam-will-dominate-the-world.jpg
88KB, 742x487px
>>128657253
This. Two guys fucking in their home where I can't see them doesn't trigger me in the slightest. Sure, it's degenerate behavior and it's a big part of the liberal agenda but anyone who thinks we should be worrying about homosexuality in this day and age has their head up their fucking ass. Islam is THE biggest threat to civilization and we should be figuring out how we're going to eliminate it from the face of the Earth.
>>
>>128656814
People with Down syndrome can have sex and marry.
>>
>>128656598
"In love". I really don't give too much of a shit about what ppl do behind closed doors.. I have worked with and have had many friends that were fags. And not one of them sat around pining about "love". They may be fags, but they are still men and just want to fuck as many other faggots as they can before they die. Love doesn't enter into it.
>>
File: 1496448110260.png (428KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496448110260.png
428KB, 639x480px
>>128656598
Faggots need to banned from raising children. Their warped faggot aids infested sub human brains are a cancer for a developing healthy child.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 249x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 249x473px
>>128656598
God rejects them so why should I then accept them? Romans 1:18-32
>>
>>128657253
Fags are the ones wanting them to come in.
>>
>>128656598

Fags = mentally ill victims of inappropriate mothering.
>>
>>128662449
let me guess you're also a civic nationalist and browse r/t_d
>>
>>128656598
homosexual marriage and child adoption is Nero level degeneracy
>>
>>128656598
If two consenting adults decided that bathing in shit while cutting themselfs and drinking piss is a normal thing to do for them and we should accept them and celebrate their diversity and educate our kids on how this behaviour is normal and prosperous for society, you got to be retarded beyond belive or a communist
>>
>>128663055
WRONG. Just tired of reading about terror attacks every day and people giving a pass to a religion that literally states its followers should kill non-believers. After we take care of Islam, THEN we can start gassing the fags.
>>
File: image.jpg (875KB, 2000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
875KB, 2000x1100px
They can't even stop fucking strangers when married

http://advindicate.com/articles/3022
>>
>>128656598
Why the fuck would two people of the same sex who can't reproduce need a legal union? The legal union part is to encourage family and to work out inheritance and the legal rights of the family to the child and to provide benefits to parents. Faggots don't need any of that. Apart from that the rest is traditional/cultural which faggots spend their entire existence attacking and rejecting and trying to enjoy so why do they even want to be apart of it.

It has no traditional significance to them and all the legal significance is literally irrelevant to them. It's just faggots wanting to destroy a structure because that's what they do. They are unable to create so all they can do is destroy
>>
>>128656598
>one post by this ID
>>
>>128663669
"Taking care of islam" requires acknowledging your own culture and tradition. The only reason islam is infesting our countries is because we've collectively agreed our traditional and culture is meaningless and everyone can do/be whoever they want. You cannot combat islam while simultaneously saying you have no culture or tradition to uphold. You need an actual identity to rally around.

Faggots are another attack on this identity. They go directly against culture and tradition and are just another symptom of "do whatever you want." You cannot say society should let inividuals do what ever they want in your country and then turn around and say you can't be muslim here.

The lines are drawn anon. You either stand for your people's culture or you don't. Faggots and muslims go hand in hand when it comes to whether or not you're declaring your society as independent and sovereign or you're declaring it as open and traditionless.
>>
>>128663341
Why the fuck would communism have anything to do with that.
>>
>>128665988
How can you be on this board and not understnd what communism is?!??
>>
>>128665988
Communism is absolutely hinged upon destroying a nations culture and natural hierarchy. That's why it's revolutionary. It requires a revolution to overthrow the society and the values its trying to rise out of, hence infiltrating all education and destroying religion and killing off royal families. It's dependant on erasing the previous foundation of the society.
>>
>>128656598
Unfortunately there aren't enough of them to meet the Democrat demand. That's why they had to move to tranny bathrooms.
>>
>>128656598
Who cares about poofters they will burn in hell later. There are much bigger issues the tackle.
>>
>>128665267
I've been persuaded by a fucking leaf. Unreal. You make several good points. So its all out war, then.
>>
File: NotAnArgument.png (73KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
NotAnArgument.png
73KB, 500x365px
>>128656598
>>2017
Wait, it's 2017? Thanks for telling us, faggot. That was a really amazing argument you just gave!
>>
>>128656598

I'm not a faggot...

There I explained it...
>>
>>128656598

Why are you trying to virtue signal here of all places OP? Nobody gives a shit that you are a cuck.
>>
>>128662936
Only they can be responsible for their salvation, we cannot force it on them. They will either admit their sins and repent or burn. I hope for the best for them but I don't think it is right to try and legislate salvation. A person can only do that for themselves.
>>
>>128662678
>>>128656814
>People with Down syndrome can have sex and marry.

And that doesn't trouble you at all??
>>
>>128656598
>>128656814
btfo by same flag
>>
File: 1495768275099.jpg (82KB, 538x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1495768275099.jpg
82KB, 538x1186px
>>128656598
it´s the destruction of western civilization, the nuclear family, and for a reason throughout history it has always been considered subhuman.
>>
>>128666694
It's funny, during WWII when the USSR was on its last fucking legs Stalin suddenly reached back into the past and began to use Russian heroes like Alexander the Great and other Tsars to encourage people to fight. He also allowed religious broadcasts on the radio to motivate the people. I find it hilarious that, to save a communist regime, he chose to remind people of all the greatness of Russia's pre-communist history to help sustain a communist government. It seems that even Stalin knew that cultural heritage was a key element of motivating a nation's people to fight for their country.
>>
>>128656598
i'm bi and i hate gay marriage. super gay and serves no use to society. fags can fuck off.
>>
>>128656598

Incest and polygamy are going to be completely legal in 10 years and I can't believe anyone thinks I'm wrong about this.
>>
>>128656598

Government shouldn't be managing relationships of anyone at all.
>>
>>128657253
This is wrong on so many levels
I would sooner join up with muslims to purge gays
Any1 but americunts and cucks would do the same
>>
File: Untitled.png (253KB, 1899x975px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
253KB, 1899x975px
>>128656598
>>
>>128668045

Burger here and I agree with you. Muslims are only a threat because degenerates have destroyed everything worth assimilating to. If Christian civilization must die than I will do everything in my power to take the fedoras down with us.
>>
>>128667646
It's so ironic it's almost comical. Communism has been demonstrated to be such a complete failure of an ideology that it's insane people still stand by it and defend it.
>>
>>128656598
>that feeling when no loyal /pol/ bf to marry and grow old with
Please, Death, come and take me in my sleep. The suffering is endless and so painful. ;_;
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>128656598
GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>128667425
No one is legislating their existence or making it illegal to be gay. We're talking about legislating marriage, which can either be looked at as a cultural thing, a religious sacrament, or a legal contract. It is culturally exclusive to heterosexuals, so they have no claim over that. They obviously cannot practice it as a religious sacrament since they're obviously not followers of the religion, and the legal contract is built around family building, something they're incapable of.

We are not outlawing gays or sentencing or judging them. We are talking about allowing them to change our countries definition of marriage, which they have no legitimate claim to.
>>
>>128656598
Better than being thrown off the roof or hung from a crane by Muslims. We literally just had a thread about accepting upstanding gay men into the alt-right movement.
>>
>>128656598
>having +1000 sexual partners
>love
>>
>>128656598
>1 post by this ID

Fuck off moorish mongrel
>>
>>128668974
/Thread
>>
File: large.gif (719KB, 415x305px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
719KB, 415x305px
>>128656598
Why do you idiots post such cringy gays?

Post real men.
>>
File: rugby-kiss.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
rugby-kiss.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>128669404
>>
>>128668974
>No one is legislating their existence or making it illegal to be gay.

I'm in favor of both actually. They are child rapists and spread diseases. They seduce the unaware into their sick lifestyle and they die twenty years young on average due to their choices.

Rope cures.
>>
>>128669793
Ernst Rohm. Look him up, faggot.
>>
Literally the only reason for marriage is to keep two people together to raise children.
If you're not having children then you shouldn't get married.
Inb4 GAYS CAN ADOPT
No, thats called child abuse
>>
>>128656814
There he is. There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little meme post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass so you just type the words. Oh we all know the words, the uh epic meme anything isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about how everything is a meme. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic meme fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “GAYS ARE MENTALLY ILL. IT'S A CONSPIRACY BY THE JEWS TO DESTROY WHITE MEN”.
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
>>128656814
fpbp
>>
>>128656598
This isn't a politically related thread, take it to >>>/lgbt/
>>
This generation will die with lead.
>>
>>128669936
Kill yourself
>>
>>128656598
Why not three? Twelve? Why not with animals, huh? Why not with your mother? Are you a hater?
>>
>>128667799
as long as they are consenting adults, who cares?
>>
>>128669995
It's not /politics/, it's /pol/itically incorrect. Vent your societally unacceptable hate, here. The thread is fine here imo.
>>
>>128658842
yeah
why would they want to marry in a church just to spite people
>>
>>128656598
I oppose ALL gibs for titles or statuses bestowed by a church.
>love
lel
>>
>>128669936
What a waste of perfectly good pasta.
>>
>>128667519
What else would I watch?
>>
>>128656598
Why does it matter if I oppose them?
Do they need my permission or not?
>>
>>128656598
I don't want to see ISIS members walking around because they're psychopaths even though they look like normal people. And I don't want to see 2 psychopaths hand-in-hand in streets beucase they've fucking mental issues and they're idiot.
>>
File: hobo says nono on the homo.webm (1MB, 244x392px) Image search: [Google]
hobo says nono on the homo.webm
1MB, 244x392px
>>128656598
Jim Parsons came to our house for my birthday party once. He's my Uncle's good friend, so he was tagging along because they both had to go do some sort of work. My mother asked him to put his coat on the bed in the guest room and he says, "Oh, you don't have a coat rack?" and gives a tsk tsk. He was on his phone the entire time except for dinner. Where the conversation went from my life and birthday, becoming a year older, to Jim and his "new play at some obscure and 'hole-in-the-wall' theatre in Pasedena." Everyone just listened, but uncomfortably. I was pretty upset, but presents were about to be opened, so I tolerated Parsons Hour. When I was opening presents, Jim just sat with his legs crossed, and his hands on his knees, perched up watching me open presents. He kept chuckling every time I opened a present, as if I were a cute child (I was was 20 at the time.) I got tired of it and asked if there was a problem. He said, "No, no. *chuckles* keep going." So, yeah, that's my story. It's not much, but he was an asshole the whole time. Once the party was over, everyone said happy birthday again to me and left. Jim mockingly shook my hand wishing me a happy birthday. He wasn't serious at all about it and I am pretty sure making fun of my family members. Fuck faggots.
>>
>>128656598
The purpose of marriage is to create a stable environment for producing off spring. fags cannot produce offspring. Therefore, fags should not be allowed to get married.

Yes, this applies to known sterile people.
>>
>>128672273
And what of the married people who do not provide said stable environment?
>>
>>128672090
How the fuck do you discern two gay men from the general public? Unless they're walking around in speedos sucking dick-shaped lollipops.
>>
>>128673183
>Unless they're walking around in speedos sucking dick-shaped lollipops.

You say that as if they're not constantly doing that and trying to destroy you if you dare suggest they shouldn't be doing that in front of children
>>
>>128656814
my nigga Spain
>>
>>128656598
repent of your fornications you abomination.
>>
>>128656598
can i marry my desk and fuck it?

It makes the same sense as gay sex and relationships
>>
File: 1494719311201.jpg (1MB, 3100x1855px) Image search: [Google]
1494719311201.jpg
1MB, 3100x1855px
>>128656598
homosexuals are degenerates and need to be castrated
>>
>>128672835
No system is perfect. That's not an argument of any kind.
>>
>>128672273
Offspring are produced by sticking it in the right hole and wiggling it for twenty seconds.
Chidren are produced by feeding them for a few years.
Citizens are produced by feeding, housing, clothing and teaching offspring for the better part of two decades.
As for the parents who go crazy, die, run off, or whatever, the offspring or children still live and need to be turned into adults. Since none of you NEETcucks are stepping up, who's going to do it?
It's just totally adorable how you larping shitballs forget that reality doesn't give two shits about your storybook fantasies.
>>
>>128675185
There is already a surplus of adopting parents for babies. Beyond that, you basically just illustrated exactly why you have no valid place in this discussion. If you actually believe that's all there is to child rearing, you should be castrated.
>>
>>128675646
Babies, but not children and not citizens.
Finish reading the post, burger. Once you do, you'll find that you have nothing to offer the world and should suicide at the earliest opportunity.
>>
File: 1496183009930.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
1496183009930.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>128656598
homosexuality is a mental illness
>>
File: low quality bait.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>128675978
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.