[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give it back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4396.png (229KB, 1907x1623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4396.png
229KB, 1907x1623px
>>
>>128655441
You lost the war, beaner
>>
>>128655441
Come and get it.

Sage
>>
the fuck would we want that shit for? half of it is full of burger patriots and the other half is full of welfare degenerates and fags. states burgerized it and ruined it
>>
>>128655441
Make me you kiwi prick. Don't make me come down to the Shire and kick your ass!
>>
>>128655441
Spoils of war.
>>
>>128655441
They're already taking it back
>>
Mud blood please. It's Spanish Clay.
>>
I would prefer being a colony of Spain again...
>>
File: RICHARD-SIMMONS-JEW-FAG-XPRT.jpg (110KB, 650x526px) Image search: [Google]
RICHARD-SIMMONS-JEW-FAG-XPRT.jpg
110KB, 650x526px
>>128655441
Someone asked Nixon once...
"Is there anything of yours that we can keep as a memento of this visit?"

And he replied...
"Take California."

https://g.co/kgs/cpIqsg
>>
>>128655441
>New Spain Map

That land did not belong to them to begin with.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
>>
This thread again?

Can we at least get the history straight? Most of the Mexican territory above the Rio Grande was ungovernable anyway. Mexico had never been a stable nation politically and those territories were ruled by governors who practically ruled as dictators in their jurisdictions. Despite Mexican authority, white American settlers had begun to arrive in the decades prior to the war. This is in an era when a British statesman remarked that, "Americans win wars in the bedroom" noting the American birth rate. The same could be said about American presence in the Oregon territory which was disputed by the British.

As far as our current situation with illegal immigration into the SW U.S., demographic projections have been vastly overblown. The fairer immigrants and their descendants will breed with native whites and their kids will identify as American. Even among these illegal immigrants there's no love for Mexico.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.