[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that one guy who thinks the Holocaust actually happened

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Pwgt42w.jpg (159KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pwgt42w.jpg
159KB, 1080x720px
>that one guy who thinks the Holocaust actually happened
>>
hey shitnuts, my grandfather was in an advance recon platoon that discovered Ohrdruf Concentration Camp, near Gotha, Germany. He has pictures he had to sneak back to the states that he showed me of the camp and its carnage. Like it, or not, it was real.... and it happened. So go KYS you fuck, or maybe go educate yourself.
>>
>>128653903
[citation needed]
>>
>>128653903
Prove me wrong, burgerman.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (344KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
344KB, 728x546px
>>128653903
end yourself and your faggot grandfather as soon as you are able
>>
>>128653903
>pictures of starving people = 6 million dead Jews
>>
File: 1490855864160.gif (801KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
1490855864160.gif
801KB, 250x195px
>>128653903
Found the Jew
>>
>>128653903
also

>pics of the holohoax actually happening
>he had to sneak them secretly and only show his queerlord grandshit

1 post by this ID strikes again
>>
>>128654231
dont downplay it you know damn well 6 trillion jews died
>>
Maybe use google you fuck? The 4th ID they were the division whose units found the first of the camps..... there is a ton of documentation out there on the net. Also> my grandfather has been dead for 15 years, so that should make you happy, you antifa fucking stooge.
>>
>>128653308
I think it happened, and i think that there's nothing actually wrong with it. Only christian moralfag NRxers from US want to pretend it didn't happen so they can still feel like they're doing nothing wrong by being friends with NatSocs. It was way less tho not 6 mil. noone can believe this bullshit
>>
>>128653308
Fuck you Koreanigger
>>
Don't fault a man for dreaming.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.