[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it politically incorrect to say that boys are stronger than girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1250.png (3MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1250.png
3MB, 2001x1125px
Watching all the girls beating up/killing boys in movies and game of thrones, it seems like hollywood thinks they can fool girls into thinking they are just as strong as boys. What is the purpose of this? So that girls think they can start a fight with a guy and then go crying to daddy when she gets their asses kicked?
If ronda rousey started a fight with me, and i broke her arm, would i be charged with assault?
>>
>>128652426
Probably.
>>
obviously its true. literally everyone knows that men are stronger than wymyn. but if you say it you are a racist sexist misogynist bigot.
>>
>>128652426

A crafty child can cut your throat.
>>
If it's already politically incorrect to say that boys are male and have a penis, and girls are female and have a vagina, what do you think the answer to your question is?
>>
>>128652725
A girl has no throat.
>>
>>128652725
a pathetic guy like you? Maybe...
Even if a child managed to slit my throat id be able to break their neck before i bled out.
>>
>>128652426
AFAIK men have higher bone density, more muscle mass, testosterone, and literally more mitochondria in each cell. Down to the cellular level men can exert more power, which is why a skinny lanklet can beat up a woman his size no problem.

Is this sexist? Some might think so. But who gives a fuck, aside from the craziest of college gender studies people everyone will always know men are naturally stronger than women.

In fact, there is one sport in the world women can beat men - long distance open water swimming. More fat makes women more bouyant and insulates them from the cold better. Also, because it is such a long distance cardiovascular strength is a factor while muscular strength isnt. Same for ultramarathons (running over 26.2 miles) - wome. Can often beat men because endurance and mental strength beat out raw strength.

If you look at world records in running events, the percentile gap between mens and womens time decreases as you go longer, for the reasons listed above.

t. amerifat athlete
>>
>>128652426
I am boy I weak and drop soap a lot
>>
>>128652426
I don't really know that much about GoT, but let me make a guess: the large, large, LARGE majority of females in the universe (not female characters explicitly stated, but the actual canon of how the world is supposed to be in that series) do not engage in combat, but rather do typical women shit. Second guess: the few that do (such as the girl in your pic?) are special and main characters who are unique for being women that are able to engage in combat, because when people tell stories they usual try to tell them about unique people in unique situations.
Are these correct?
>>
yes. we are all equal
>>
>>128653713
Read all the books here, you're completely correct. Besides a few exceptions like some of the Mormonts and Brienne of Tarth, who is said to be above 6 and half feet, women do womenly things
>>
>>128653360
REEEEEE muh grrl power doe
>>
>>128653713
More than that, Arya (girl in said pic) is from a Great House, meaning that in her universe she's fundamentally better than people who aren't. A skilled, experienced fighter from a Great House in light armor was still able to fight evenly against someone NOT from a Great House, who was close to eight feet tall, highly skilled and experienced, and wearing full plate. The guy was one-handing a greatsword, can decapitate a horse with one swing, and crush skulls with his bare hands, and it was still barely even. One House in particular is immune to being burned.

So far, women who contribute to a fair degree in combat are either specially trained (Arya's a fencer in a world that has barely heard of it), use a bow, or are enormous but still have problem fighting men sometimes.
>>
>>128653713
Yeah you're right. I've read the first book and seen the whole show up until now and it was never an issue for me... There's basically the pic related girl, Arya who was always your typical "I hate girly stuff" girl and who's dad let her train swordsmanship with one of the best swordsmen alive at the time, and she then basically got extremely fucking vengeful cause basically her whole family died. Even at that point though, she relies mostly on deception (since she can literally change her face) - the other girl is a fucking hulk who people constantly remark that she's fucking huge. She does beat some notable men in fair combat, but actually gets extremely fucked up against another man of a similar size and skill. She wins that fight but barely.

GoT is a pretty good show - you've probably got a thousand people telling you that but it's p good.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.