[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JOURNALIST AT MANCHESTER STOPPED FOR TYPING INTO IPHONE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: zeitgeist_enlg.jpg (356KB, 1000x621px) Image search: [Google]
zeitgeist_enlg.jpg
356KB, 1000x621px
https://archive.fo/blpWV

>"After the show, fans sang Coldplay and Oasis songs en masse as they slowly clamored toward the tram. Hours earlier, some had been chanting, "Manchester na, na, na." It was a scene of jubilation, not fear.

>And it felt incredibly safe. As I made my own way to the tram, I wrote in my Apple Notes app, "Helicopter hovering overhead," which to me signified that the fans were being watched over. Then two policemen stopped me and asked me who I was with and whether I'd written anything about a helicopter into my phone, without explaining the technology of how they'd read my Notes app. After a friendly back-and-forth, they looked through my bag, checked my ID and business card and determined I wasn't a threat. "You have to understand, tensions are running high," one of the men said with a smile and a handshake, allowing me through the gate. Manchester was secure tonight."

The absolute state of British warrantless surveillance. This reads like something from a dystopian sci fi novella.

British LE would have to monitor anything and everything you are doing on your mobile device or computer to do this. For the police to even identify this journalist they would most likely have to have both GPS coordinates and front facing camera access to give police a fair description of the person to pick them out in a crowd.

As long as terrorism continues, the people of Britain will have absolutely no privacy, in anything. And terrorism does not appear to be abating.
>>
File: really asshole.gif (2MB, 273x485px) Image search: [Google]
really asshole.gif
2MB, 273x485px
>britain is literally 1984
>its inhabitants still have a nasty habit of exploding.

There is a joke in here, but for the life of my i cant find it.
>>
thats what you get for using botnet hardware and software

its time to move to coreboot and openbsd
>>
File: helicopter.jpg (52KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
helicopter.jpg
52KB, 615x409px
>>128649561
>please understand there is no helicopter
>>
Britania is a huxwellian nightmare which is seeping into the united states.
>>
>>128649561
you have been caught by this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMSI-catcher

you know your country (especially your cities) are under heavy surveillance, right?

england is headed down a fucked up path, please try to resist it peacfully wherever you can.
>>
>>128651756
Why would this note-taking app be transmitting any kind of information at all over a network connection?

Christ this shit reads like it's coming out of the fucking USSR
>>
>>128652576
>transmitting any kind of information at all over a network connection?

thats how apps make money. sell your data. any data.
>>
>>128652576
Keystrokes from that good ole cloud connected keyboard ya got there.
>>
>>128649561
Wouldn't be simpler to create multiculturalism with different races separated from each other? Interracial is retarded and having schools for black and white people together is also retarded. They will accomplish nothing besides wasting money and reputation, even losing identity with this retarded melting pot assimilation. MI6 anyway can't monitor all 5000 potential terrorists at all time. Wouldn't that be a nice target group for deportation? You could save many millions and got rid of brown people at once. i guess they prefer selfdestruction.
>>
>>128649561
>Apple Notes

There is your problem, Apple would never let you install an IMSI detector like AIMSICD for Android to protect you from this shit
>>
>>128649561
>That helicopter's name? Albert Einstein.
>>
>>128653914
I think you got it in one. Makes me wonder what stuff of mine has been reviewed by GCHQbotnet™
>>
File: 1349965310328.jpg (218KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1349965310328.jpg
218KB, 640x640px
>>128656758
>using a wireless keyboard
>texting outside of encrypted apps
>>
>>128649561
>USA is freer than Britain
>more conservative than Britain
>fewer terror attacks than Britain
>BUT we are less white than Britain

However Trump wants to deport so many immigrants and import so many Europeans that we'll shift from 56% white to nearly 70% white between now and 2030 if everything goes as planned, so I wonder how greater this country will be when we exercise 30 million brown tumors from it?

But seriously Britain, unfuck your shit.
>>
>>128657075
some swift-key type tools will be uploading attempts and correction you make to cloud for analysis by AI so that it can be improved over time.

Encryption only works when you're device is secure. If they've botnetted your phone, you're basically fucked to begin with
>>
>>128657482
Well if that's true it won't stand up in court. I can't see them swooping on your average shitposter and expecting to charge them with anything.
>>
>>128652576
>Christ this shit reads like it's coming out of the fucking USSR

That's not true.

People in the USSR were more free than this.
>>
>>128657672
Won't stand-up yet, what happens when corbyn V2.0 stumbles into No.10 and decrees it illegal to hatethink
>>
>>128649561
This reads like the part in 1984 where Winston is intercepting "problematic" news stories and editing them.
>>
>>128654348
it would be a lot easier, as the races naturally self segregate like oil in water. importing other races wasn't rational seems more emotional and also political.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.