[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Qatar...ooops!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: centcom qatar.png (698KB, 729x687px) Image search: [Google]
centcom qatar.png
698KB, 729x687px
Could you fucking Burgers be any more ignorant when it comes to cultures, relationships and ties when it comes to diplomacy? America is on the verge of giving ISIS a "get out of jail free" card.

>Qatar is home to Al Udeid Air Base, CENTCOM’s forward headquarters in the Middle East and a crucial hub for the U.S. air campaign against ISIS. Home to 11,000 U.S. and coalition service members and up to 120 aircraft

http://archive.is/JVuAx
>>
haha guys look at me troll 4chan :D
>>
>>128645180
>leafs
>no ignorant of other cultures
go hunt a moose chang xiwang and stop shitting all over the internet
>>
Big chessboard and nobody agrees on who the real enemy is. (It's islahm as a political ideology of course.)
>>
File: 1495068422890.jpg (2MB, 2560x2489px) Image search: [Google]
1495068422890.jpg
2MB, 2560x2489px
>>128646167
Yes of course islam is the enemy. USA just did a $100+billion weapons deal with Saudi Arabia (Saudi Arabia follows Wahhabism, which would be simillar to the entire USA government following extreme Christian Evangelicals) and now Saudi Arabia is leading a group of nations against Qatar, which houses America's #1 Middle East ass kicking base. This shit is complicated. Is the USA trying to piss off EVERY major power in the Middle East, and not just Iran? Any thoughts?
>>
>>128645180
>Saudi Arabia starts shit with Quatar
>US stages attack on their air base
>act furious
>pocket the $110 billion from arms deal as reparation
>don't deliver a single weapon
>lean back and watch saudis get buttfucked by Iran and the Russians
>>
I passed through Al Udeid going to and from Iraq many times. Three beers/mixed drinks a day ration cards, cuban cigars down town, some of the best pearls in the world, Hadji men holding hands downtown, a fucking artificial snow skiing mountain inside of the fucking mall. The mall is beautiful. The royal family cruises around in convoys. Swimming pools, hot military sluts putting out. It was a nice escape from Iraq deployments.
>>
so is the grand idea that Qatar is Iran's bitch? and both sponsor terrorists?
>>
I did two deployments to that shit hole, 6 months each.

Flat, bland, beige country as far as the eye can see.
>>
>>128647994
thanks for your service, Common-Wealth-senpai
>>
LOL if you tards think this is nothing more than a ploy to manipulate oil and natural gas prices for the benefit of the currently economically depressed arab oil outputters. Saudi Arabia will be in fiscal crisis over depressed oil prices if they don't spike sooner.

The Gulf States get higher oil prices by disrupting Qatar's LNG production (1/3rd of world output for NG). The USA and Russia's natural gas becomes more valuable on the market by disrupting the top NG producer.

That said these sand humpers can barely contain YEMEN of all places, this should be a great comedy of errors for all to see.
>>
>>128647154
Too complicated for me to give you a conclusion. There's also a power struggle with non-ME countries like Russia.

However I can't emphasize enough how directionless the government is about islahm as a political ideology. You have to identify your enemy and objectives to win, and we haven't seen that since ww2.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.