[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do most women hate political discussion?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1384120144000-palin.jpg (535KB, 3200x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1384120144000-palin.jpg
535KB, 3200x1680px
Why do most women hate political discussion?
>>
File: Arrogant Orangutan.png (906KB, 801x623px) Image search: [Google]
Arrogant Orangutan.png
906KB, 801x623px
If Palin was thirty years younger and five hundred pounds heavier, I'd hit it.
>>
>>128645354
Bullshit, you'd hit it now.
>>
>>128645737
she's like a dried out stick
women are all downhill from 14
>>
>>128645156
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdFJ-hFFdI8
>>
>>128645156
Because they are stupid leftards. There is no point with discussing with LE EBIL WAYTE SUPREMACEESTS NAZEES XDXD
>>
>>128645156

Because when their emotional arguments are confronted with logic and reason. They flip their shit
>>
>>128645156
Because when asked to defend a position they either resort to emotion or they crumble. It's why I don't argue politics with my wife, and now she just goes along with whatever I say.
>>
>>128645156
Probably because women are shit at arguing. The majority of what goes through their peanut brains is shallow, superficial bullshit like clothes, shoes, twitter, what Becky and Stacy said last night about Chad, etc. Their attention span is nearly non-existant. They lack the ability to understand politics, let alone form a well rounded opinion about politics. That's why when you argue with women, when beaten they always go straight to the "well... y-you're just a sexist pig!" Or "well... you're such a loser, you'll never get in my pants anyway! DDDx." Women are useless, outside of bearing children and doing chores.
>>
>>128645156
Women don't care about ideas.
>>
>>128645156
Because politics is a rapidly changing topic that ultimately doesn't have any result in immediate life. A lot of the things you all worry about here don't directly affect you or are speculative. Women care about feelings and practicality. Caring about politics is unattractive to most men.
>>
>>128645156

Women are merely sexual machines, they don't have any legitimate intellectual passions, with few precious and very rare (~0.00001) % of them.

All they really care about is getting that chad alfa dick inside her womb, and attracting more male investiment on the form of attention, money, love or other stupid shit.
>>
>>128649706
>rapidly changing topics aren't incredibly interesting
The woman mind everyone. It's own being can't induce sense so it literally just makes up fake logic further debasing this world and sending us into a grey void of control and death,
KILL YOURSELF
also this was bait
>>
>>128645156
They only love you for your dick.
>>
Most women simply don't have the drive or initiative or ambition to have an opinion on that kind of thing. Radical feminists have settled on the term "systemic" to explain away their own perceived shortcomings.
>>
>>128645156
Being wrong is why. Women can't handle being wrong.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.