[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It Will Not Stop.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 28

File: london-bridge-attack-2017-6-3.jpg (33KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
london-bridge-attack-2017-6-3.jpg
33KB, 620x465px
As long as we continue to hold the same values we currently keep this day in age, these attacks will not stop. No amount of praying, hoping, or waiting is going to help, and we all have to live with that because no one is going to do anything to stop it.

No initiatives will be taken, no new policies are going to help, and everyone is essentially giving up. If anyone has any hope left, I sincerely commend you, but as of now, all faith in a better tomorrow is gone for me. All we can do now is watch as our countries burn and die out in the name of "tolerance."

"Terror attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city."
>>
>>128644337
Let's trade isolated terrorist attacks for actual war! Exterminate all Muslims in the West, that'll definitely quell any terrorist attacks in the future.
>>
>>128644811
A casus belli against a generalised populace of people would not go over well purely for ethical and diplomatic reasons.
>>
>>128645234
It was sarcasm you absolute retard.
>>
>>128644337
When everything goes full mad max I'm killing as many muslims as I can
>>
>>128644337

Yep, we need a big economic crash and widespread misery among the population. Historical patterns suggest another one is just round the corner.
>>
>>128645805
>It was sarcasm you absolute retard.

Jokes on you, I was only pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>128646254
Are you suggesting a rise in nationalist movements from an economic depression?
>>
File: 1490455584040.png (167KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490455584040.png
167KB, 500x500px
>>128646266
Yes, that's correct. I don't understand, are you agreeing that my retarded solution is, in fact, retarded, or are you calling me retarded for saying that retarded solution is retarded?
>>
>>128644337

I wonder if this is how the Romans felt. When they watched their borders fall and their empire crumble
>>
>>128644337
The only way this can stop is if natives stop supporting muslims.
>>
>>128646646
I can't read this. I don't know how to read.
>>
>>128647286
Jesus anon what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>128644811
>let's roll over and continue letting Muslims into the West, that'll definitely stop the terrorist attacks

You can cry all you want about the West "provoking" Muslims, but the argument is ridiculous. If that were the case, you wouldn't be seeing attacks in countries like Sweden or France, who have very little to do with the current problems in the Muslim world.

What you're seeing is the expression of a general animosity towards the West. Keep letting these cunts stay here and we'll keep having these problems.
>>
File: Selection_999621.png (343KB, 809x395px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_999621.png
343KB, 809x395px
>>128646935
Imajun their shock.
>>
>>128646935

They didn't have the internet. They probably were delusional right up until the day that the Germans stormed the gates and started raping and pillaging.

At least we have the foresight to prepare for having to survive in tiny, tight-knit communities far away from the niggers and spics
>>
File: 1488940570495.jpg (7KB, 295x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488940570495.jpg
7KB, 295x200px
>>128647473
>What you're seeing is the expression of a general animosity towards the West.
>literally the next sentence calls non-Westerners cunts that cause problems
I wonder what could be the source of that animosity.
>>
>>128646254
no we dont. we just have to be honest about whats happening. were at war in the middle east. you guys invited your enemy to live in your country. now theyre killing you
>>
>>128647731
If they hate us, why the fuck do they come to our countries. You cunts have to go back. All of you shitskins have to go back.
>>
File: Alien.jpg (16KB, 300x278px) Image search: [Google]
Alien.jpg
16KB, 300x278px
>>128647749
Maybe all of this is a test of willingness and potential strength by our overlords to see how well we can actually fight in modern times. We won't fight illegal aliens, so how can we fight space aliens?
>>
Parrot and Parsnips
>>
>>128647901
Because we instigated so many wars in their countries that they have no fucking homes anymore. Are you really this stupid? Why the fuck do you think they're called "refugees"???
>>
File: why_europeans_cant_go_back.jpg (159KB, 749x500px) Image search: [Google]
why_europeans_cant_go_back.jpg
159KB, 749x500px
>>128648524
They're called refugees to garner sympathy for them. In reality, 90% are males aged 18-35. If these were legitimate refugees, you'd see entire families coming with all their belongings.
>>
Damn, /pol/. Ever hear of something called compassion? You gotta love your fellow man. History has been a testament to the ineffectiveness of violence. Don't let it repeat itself.
>>
>>128644337
Well if everyone can get their shit together and just murder the shit out of isis we could all send shitskins back to where they came from and even the sjw's couldnt complain about that
>>
>>128648903
Yeah, those radical Islamic terrorist sure show some explosive compassion for the ones they love.
>>
>>128648747
They're called refugees because they are taking refuge. I don't know why I expected you to be able to figure out english like that.

Show a source for that 90%.
>>
File: countersignal.png (48KB, 680x448px) Image search: [Google]
countersignal.png
48KB, 680x448px
>>128644337
can you guys just chillax with the islamophobia for two seconds

thanks
>>
File: london taxi rides2.jpg (1MB, 1743x1287px) Image search: [Google]
london taxi rides2.jpg
1MB, 1743x1287px
>>128644337
praying for dem kids
>>
File: return-to-sender-250x250.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
return-to-sender-250x250.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
SEND THEM BACK

That's the movement we need.
>>
>Terror attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city
So this same thing is happening in Tokyo?
>>
we need find them, and we need to bomb them back into prehistory. start with no go zones in western cities, i'm petty okay with that.
>>
>>128649387
If you take a look at most of their cities, they're already living in prehistory.
>>
>>128649151
http://data2.unhcr.org/en/situations/mediterranean

Most aren't even from Syria. It's a wholly fabricated "crisis." The majority are from Afghanistan, Somalia, and surrounding countries. All of which have been at war for decades.

http://data2.unhcr.org/en/situations/mediterranean
>>
>>128649032

Stabbing love into people. That's a genius way of spreading Islam
>>
File: 142.jpg (108KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
142.jpg
108KB, 501x504px
>>128644337
>Still thinks "Islamic" terrorist attacks are authentic

Get a clue retard
>>
>>128644337
If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?
>>
>>128649151
Here's an updated country of origin graph.
>>
File: 1484685838036.png (184KB, 581x797px) Image search: [Google]
1484685838036.png
184KB, 581x797px
Fuck mudslimes.
>>
>>128649369
yeah all the fucken time, they call them "itasha"
>>
>>128650142
She's right though.
Most of them in Europe are retarded arabs who are probably sensitive af.
Give them enough hate and they'll go wahhabi retards
>>
>>128644337
>we

There is no we. There is us and them. Not West vs. Muslims, as the left preach, but right vs. left. The left wants these attacks, the right does not. That is all you need to know.

The left thought that abolishing national culture would bring about a world of peace and understanding. Instead it has left them in a permanent state of dehumanizing their own countrymen, even to the point of siding with foreign, theocratic terrorists over people almost exactly like them, but with a slightly different opinion on immigration.
>>
>>128644811
That's the tactic Myanmar is taking, China, Thailand, and Philippines look to be considering the same thing.

Why are these countries experiencing the same problems if terror attacks are payback for the policies of the west?

Was it the invasion of Iraq that caused Muslims to firebomb trains full of Hindu pilgrims in India? Perhaps it was Obamas drone strikes that cause men to decapatate young girls in Indonesia who get a little too unislamic. No doubt it was western influences that forced Muslims to kidnap all those school girls we later "saved" with a hashtag.
>>
>>128649151
I can keep going if you want.

>Only 20% of refugees claim to be Syrian. Even this is inflated as people from other countries routinely claim to be Syrian in order to be "fast tracked."
>72% are adult males
>41% go to Germany, rather odd since you'd think "people seeking refuge" would go wherever they could instead of picking the place with the most handouts
>Men aged 18-35 account for 43% of all asylum applications

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/09/30/europes-asylum-seekers-who-they-are-where-theyre-going-and-their-chances-of-staying/
>>
>>128650423
lol, "enough hate" for these fuckers is not treating them like little princes, which is exactly what lefties want to do.
>>
>>128650676
You make a good point, actually.
>>
>>128644811

Let's go on trying to appease foreign belligerents. Surely they'll realize that we're nice, tolerant folks and they'll stop attacking us.
>>
>>128650138
>>128649627
Where is the religion of these people even mentioned? 70% of them are non-child males, yes.

Honestly, what's your solution? Kill them all? You can't stop them from coming any more than you can stop their homes from being destroyed.

>rather odd since you'd think "people seeking refuge" would go wherever they could instead of picking the place with the most handouts
You've got to truly be retarded to think people would AVOID getting free resources.

>>128650697
Ah, those things are definitely the refugees fault, right? Punish them for what terrorists are doing, smart.
>>
>>128651223
>You can't stop them from coming
betcha they stop coming if they're not getting gibs.
>>
>>128644337
This is the same thing they said about the IRA in the '90s. Guess what? It stopped.
>>
>>128644337
Normies at work are starting to wake up.
I can see it in their eyes.
I was asked more than once today, "when will it stop".

I told them it will never stop, because they know what is causing it, and that problem isn't going away.

I'm actually pretty white pilled.
10 more years and I think our dreams will come true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIcK4U_gThs
>>
File: Italian_Navy_0.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Italian_Navy_0.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>128651223
They're all Muslims, don't be daft. The demographics alone dispel any notion that the crisis is legitimate.

If you want to help these people, fund refugee camps in the areas around them. That's the most cost effective way to help. Allowing every poor person in the world into the West isn't going to solve world poverty, it's just going to ruin our countries.

>you can't stop them from coming

Sure, not 100%, but we can stop ferrying them across the Atlantic, deport them when we catch them here, and create meaningful borders.
>>
>>128644337
shhh let them keep killing liberals,
they will either wake up or die , either way,,, afterwards, no one will stop us doing what must be done.
right now our side is hesitant to start a civil war just to remove these shit skins because libtards keep protecting them
let the muslims take care of that for us.
>>
>>128651842
The last attack by the I.R.A. was in 2001. It may seem like a while ago, but relatively speaking, that's not too far away.
>>
>>128651223
He was right and you're shifting the goal posts.

>You can't stop them from coming
Bullshit. Explain this nonsense. They can be turned back like any visa-less traveller if we can only convince our leaders of the national interest in such an action.
>>
>>128651842
It stopped after the Irish were booted from England, and checkpoints were put up in London.
>>
>>128651842
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>128651223
Punish? Just don't let them in. Simple.
Refugees stay in refugee camps near their home. People traveling thousands of miles across multiple countries and oceans aren't refugees. Additionally you are assuming they are running from the terrorists, did it occurs to you that many of them are running from the forces fighting the terrorists?
>>
Does anyone else think that the Islamic communities themselves may be turning a blind eye to this stuff? Their communities are often very tight knit and I always find it hard to believe their family, friends and local imam always seem to go with the same lines "he was such a nice loving and caring boy, we never expected this." Surely they could do more to stop it, the cynic in me thinks that they just choose not to.
>>
>>128651223
>Take money from foreign aid
>Use military to round up and detain anyone here illegally.
>Pay some African country to take them

People will stop coming when illegally entering Europe becomes a one way ticket to Africa.
>>
>>128649870
>cos going on an unironic coordinated suicide mission is just for lulz
The useful idiots are believers in violent jihad. The terrorist attacks are authentic
Your pic related are the jimmy rustlers creating national division and bogus wars, we know that
So it's even worse than you depict
>>
>>128649151
>crossing several borders to get at the free stuff
>refugees
hmmm...
#refuse the refuse
>>
>>128653047
Of course they know about this shit. Hell, It's safe to say that most of the families are behind a majority of these attacks as it is. They just need some dumbass in the family to take the fall (or explosion).
>>
>hoaxes
>real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSZ-AR-3sLc
>>
File: 1495272017514.png (276KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495272017514.png
276KB, 500x500px
>>128644337
It wont stop until we kill every single jew, pedophile politician and deep state member.

We all know this to be the truth.
>>
>>128653425

But the police always seem to arrest 20 people the day after, interrogate them for 48 hours and they're all released without charge.
>>
File: sw50sw8sw578.jpg (29KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
sw50sw8sw578.jpg
29KB, 600x536px
>>128653604
Because arresting those people all at the same time would look racist and we all know being a racist is worse than a terrorist attack.
>>
>>128653516
>blames everyone except the sandpeople actually doing the killing
are you, by any chance, of the allah ackbar variety?
>>
>>128654107
Well, I mean, he IS a Canadian.
>>
File: terrorist attacks in poland.jpg (57KB, 737x421px) Image search: [Google]
terrorist attacks in poland.jpg
57KB, 737x421px
>>128651223

>You can't stop them from coming any more than you can stop their homes from being destroyed.

That is just not true. People get turned away from the border all the time. Deportations happen.

>Honestly, what's your solution? Kill them all?

Poland seems to be doing fine, do what they do.
>>
>>128654275
Anyone who says "you can't stop them" should immediately be shot. After all, what are they going to do? Stop you from doing so?
>>
>>128651223
>You can't stop them from coming any more than you can stop their homes from being destroyed
This is bullshit on both counts. It just takes a strong-willed person and some commitment. Such things are lacking because those in power are on a career path and placing their own interests above the nations they are supposed to be representing. Everything they do is calculated from the perspective of how it benefits them directly.

The real problem here is demographic democracy. Once political parties found out how to use statistics and computers to calculate their chances of winning an election, they stopped appealing to the majority of voters and focused entirely on those who could win them marginal seats. This is why we have such an emphasis on gay rights and middle class tax shaving. It's why politicians pander to the muslim communities and ignore pensioners and nurses. These have been calculated to be either seat winning groups or irrelevant.
The death of Europe is danced to the music of career politicians seeing to their own immediate needs, and fuck everybody else. This is why events like Trump and Brexit are such a shock to thses people. They truly believe they have everything pinned down now...the smugly calculated "end of history".
Only when the general population of Europe wakes up to the fact their so-called "leaders" are really parasites will anything change.
>>
>>128654107
Mudslimes will pay after we get rid of the shit leadership flooding them into our nations.

Don't worry, shitskins are on the hitlist if they don't go back to their goat village shitholes.
>>
File: 1495941534006.png (60KB, 700x692px) Image search: [Google]
1495941534006.png
60KB, 700x692px
>>128654217
Every jew dies. Don't ever defend the parasite. You will lose your entire family.
>>
Apparently London's Muslim community gathered around in "support" for the victims.

Yeah, sure. The victims to them are the attackers most likely.
>>
>>128656309
>devious politicians lure savages for voting block
>we'll get rid of the savages after we sack the politicians
Are you seriously this deluded? Or are you preaching a one-man civil uprising on a nepalese origani board? Who are these "we" you refer to?
You sound 12.
>>
>>128657149
Fuck you kike. Your fucking family will burn.

The politicians do this for a REASON. Kike banker interests own them through blackmail and bribes. The parasite wishes us to go to war with the muslim countries in order to expand Greater Israel.

Mudslimes are shit, and have to go back, but the true enemy is the kike, and always will be.
>>
>>128644337
>No amount of praying
/pol/ BTFO
>muh magic
>>
>>128657363
>The politicians do this for a REASON
see
>>128656248
There really is no "kike" consipracy, no matter how much you want your deluded hitler-larping to be true. There may well be some jews who conspire together for their own interests, and I'm pretty sure some of them are even powerful enough to effect or control entire industries. But to suggest that every single jew is in on this and therefore guilty of consiping against the white man is retardation on an epic scale.

Islam however, is another matter. It actually states in it's "holy" book to go out and make war on the infidels. Those muslims who are generally peaceful are actually being lazy.
Get you priorities straight, you fucking mung. Because while you are running round looking for anything which suggests "spaysh alyum kike-baddies are fucking with civilizations progress for sheckels" REAL BAD GUYS are actually going round killing people, and they aren't doing it because a jew told them to (they hate them more than anyone else)
Stop being an angry faggot, and start being effective.
>>
>>128658374
>It actually states in it's "holy" book to go out and make war on the infidels.
The same thing is said in the Kike texts as well, you intentionally ignorant faggot.
>>
>>128658799
Except they are not actually going round driving trucks through shopping arcades, any more than christians are burning witches at the stake.
Get some historical perspective, ffs!
>>
>>128659126
No, they're just politically influencing our nations to invite in their Semite brothers who then run over us with trucks and blow themselves up taking our children with them.
Stop playing dumb, you stupid faggot.
>>
File: londonbridge.png (197KB, 1892x978px) Image search: [Google]
londonbridge.png
197KB, 1892x978px
Sticks and stones will wash away

wash away

wash away
>>
It is reasonable duty to be in shape, armed and prepared to fight. "Run, hide, and tell" is Euro-beta faggotry in its purest sense. No assholes with machetes would last more than 30 seconds in Denver. Strap up, folks.
>>
>>128647473
France definitely does have something to do with current problems in Syria.
>>
>>128659900
Finish your argument.
>>
>>128644811
>war
more like slaughter desu. unless they go back peacefully in which case whites will of course be super nice
>>
File: 1495504082900.png (1MB, 969x802px) Image search: [Google]
1495504082900.png
1MB, 969x802px
>>128644337
I still have hope
>>
Someone please help. I remember I've seen a picture of a muslim woman passing people crouched around some injured/dead person and not giving a fuck and looking into her phone. Does anyone have it? What attack was it related to?
>>
>>128646637
It's the only way to get popular support
Pol just have to live with the fact most people are content living their lives in a decent economy regardless of what happens
Remember hitler would not have gotten anywhere if it wasn't for the weimar hyperinflation
>>
>>128647731
>I wonder what could be the source of that animosity.
If their aim is only to kill the west for whatever excuse you have imagined, then please explain how there are also terrorist attacks in Muslim-majority countries.

They want to kill and destroy every sect of Islam and any alternative system of faith or government that they consider to be in opposition to their proposed caliphate. It's not difficult to understand, and they have stated this blatantly a million times by now but you refuse to acknowledge this.
>>
>>128659665
>they're just politically influencing our nations to invite in their Semite brothers who then run over us with trucks and blow themselves up
wtf!
If jews were "politically influencing to overrun us with sandniggers, we'd know about it BIG TIME. This isn't the 1850's, buddy. We have the internet now, and no-one controls all the media outlets any more. If Alex Jones can sneak into Bohemia Grove, anyone with a cameraphone can expose this "ebil kike plan for world domination". Except it isn't happening outside of your fevered imagination.
As I said, they probably are jews influencing events. But guess what? There are whites and blacks and asians and even fucking mormons doing that as well!!! And, contrary to your blinkered world view, most of these people are capable of inventing a warped agenda all by themselves, without the prompting of their local "banking community".
Also, what's with this "semite brothers" nonsense? Are you so ignorant of world politics you don't know how muslims and jews feel about each other? Yet you expect us to take your fucking nonsense seriously?
Grow the fuck up. This is happening NOW. Islam is a REAL and IMMEDIATE threat to global civilization. Deal with it, or get out of the goddamned way.
>>
File: how to treat muslims.jpg (382KB, 1347x900px) Image search: [Google]
how to treat muslims.jpg
382KB, 1347x900px
>>128660164
8)
>>
>>128646254

That only works if the right wing party is out of power when the crash happens, you tard. Otherwise the far left gets swept into power like it did in the 30s here.
>>
File: IMG_3242.gif (1MB, 300x174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3242.gif
1MB, 300x174px
>>128660957
You are literally the reason why your nation and the West in general is in such a decline, because you're focusing on symptoms and not the causes.
I hope you get run over in the next couple of years, you fucking shortsighted retard.
>>
>>128652257
>if we can only convince our leaders of the national interest in such an action.

Your leaders only care for their own interests, not the country's.
>>
>>128647473
Sweden is involved in the fight against IS and the French had troops deployed in something like five or six West African countries until recently. Look up Operation Barkhane. France is also a NATO member and was/is involved in Afghanistan
>>
>>128661512
>accept my explanation
>I have no proof outside of wildly reaching suppositions, but accept it anyway
Sure. Lets have a 1930's style yuden witchhunt in the middle of an Islamic terror-bombing invasion. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>128650676
This is a good post
>>
File: porkymecca.jpg (124KB, 624x416px) Image search: [Google]
porkymecca.jpg
124KB, 624x416px
How many times do I have to say it?

Drop a dead pig onto Mecca with a note attached that reads:
>cease all anti-western activities immediately or next time we drop more than a pig

Problem solved. No muzzie would dare lift a finger against us if he knew his actions would result in the destruction of their holy thingamajig thus sending him straight to hell.
>>
>>128662187
No it isn't Cletus, no it isn't
>>
>>128662330
Yes it is Nigel. Yes it is.

The left is telling us that acts of terror and remaining unwilling to prevent them from happening is the new "normal". That it's better to be comfortable with having your fellow countrymen at the mercy of tyrannical foreigners under the promise that your reward for festering in such a pathetic state is that you can describe yourself as "tolerant" and "enlightened".

This cost/benefit ratio is fucking terrible. And anyone that thinks it is a reasonable exchange is severely lacking in individual survival instincts.
>>
>>128662262
you do know that ISIS sees that shit as idolatry and would gladly destroy it too, right? Literally #NotAllMuslims this time lad
>>
File: 1485911315301s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1485911315301s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>128648524
nope. jews did it. they hate jews more than anything. why the fuck have they not blown up a jew church in europe? why did they miss concert 2? they kill like 3 people the day before and like 3 hours away from a fucking soft ass target... they aint even trying ffs. muslims have to be the most retarded race on the planet. niggers could do more harm with like 5 minutes notice and the right livelead/tweet combo.
>>
>>128663162
>muslims have to be the most retarded race on the planet
This is literally the only good thing about this shitshow of a religion. Any other fiercely expansionist cult with that many suicidal followers would be ruling the planet by now.
Anyone else here think that having a globally ambitious theocracy without an official leader is one of the stupidest ideas ever invented?
>>
>>128651842
IRA had limited and negotiable goals. Muslims want to kill/subjugate us all.
>>
>>128658374
Yes there is. And jews will not survive this century. Observe proportionate shareholder interest in financial institutions which fund lobbyist campaigns which are anti white.
>>
>>128663995
>Observe proportionate shareholder interest in financial institutions which fund lobbyist campaigns which are anti white.
No.
If you have sources for your "proofs", then post them.
Or shut the fuck up. I'm not doing your retarded homework for you.
>>
>>128662330
>Cletus

Spotted the shitskin.

>>128661787
>muh "European armies are suppressing Muslim terrorists, so European cities deserve to be bombed"

Yup, confirmed shitskin.
>>
>>128663092
Fuck it.

Let's do it anyway.
>>
File: didn't have to be.jpg (246KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
didn't have to be.jpg
246KB, 960x640px
>>128664303
sec.gov you jew loving anglo parasite
>>
>>128664660
>I am 12/the post
>>
>day in age
What
>>
>>128653047
moderate muslims & all that....

islam is a virulent cancer......why we admitted these predators into our midst can only be explained supernaturally......
>>
File: unimpressedcat.jpg (53KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressedcat.jpg
53KB, 403x403px
>>128665003
I'm not 12, I am 23, I major in financial economics and I cannot source you every single large private bank's financial reports of shareholder ownership you infantile plebeian.

Try the top 10 largest and move your way onto large media conglomerates after that. Follow the money. Then later when you're a bit more advanced start looking into what the Federal Reserve's mandate is, and how the IMF ties into all this.
>>
>>128665432
>I'm not 12, I am 23
Same difference from my perspective. I was serving my country and had a pretty good handle on how the world works (and sometimes doesn't) when you were still shitting in your diapers.
>I major in financial economics
>but jews are the problem
voodoo statistics are not a genuine qualification. And what economics isn't financial, btw?
>I cannot source you every single large private bank's financial reports of shareholder ownership
How about some? How about even a small handfull? Do you not even know how to present a case for debate?
>Try the top 10 largest and move your way onto large media conglomerates
No. How about YOU do that (seeing as you're the one trying to convince me it's da jooz)
>Then later when you're a bit more advanced start looking into what the Federal Reserve's mandate is, and how the IMF ties into all this.
>I saw a youtube video once.
and finally...
>cat picture (that'll show him)
Seriously, you have no right to call ANYONE a plebian.
>>
>>128660957

Who controls the media?
>>
>>128667296
>>128660957

Who controls the banks?
>>
>>128667296
Which bit? Are you including every internet blog and youtube channel? Because TV is effectively dead now, it just hasn't been called by the doctor yet. And MSM is being exposed for the blatant propaganda it clearly is. The internet is a game changer, which is why it all seems a bit up in the air for now. The world has always been chaotic, but in the past only a few people knew this. Now everybody does, pretty much instantly.
As I've already stated, SOME rich jews influence or control industries, but the same can be said for any demographic. It doesn't translate into some evil club every jew belongs to so they need to be rounded up. Islam does fall into that catagory, because the "anti-everyone else" is implicit in their belief system.
Judaism aknowledges the golden rule, as does christianity and every other major world religion.
Islam doesn't. It really is as simple as that.
>>
>>128660957
>>128667296
>>128667620

Who is lining the pockets of our politicians to influence their legislation a certain way?
>>
>>128644337
(((they))) have brainwashed EU into helpless, complacent little cucks. Enjoy the hordes of savage niggers being dropped off daily on your shores.
>>
>>128667620
The government (and don't delude yourself it's anyone else).
>>128668476
Everyone who can afford it, dipshit! Stop voting for bent politicians and this shit will end immediately.
>>
>>128668410

I'm not arguing with you that Islam is harmful to the West. Obviously it is. What I'm trying to tell you is that Islam is the weapon, not the wielder.
>>
Does anyone have a link to or a screen of an article or a video from the media report calling someone's (anyone's) proposition to stop immigration or taking other similar measure to fight terrorism as racist and islamophobic? I basically need one or two examples of media calling an attempt to solve the terrorism problem islamophobic, and I don't know how to look for that. Spent the last 10 minutes googling different phrases with the word "islamophobic" and didn't find anything.
>>
>>128647731
It's genetically programed into their nigger brains
>>
File: (JPEG Image, 700 × 393 pixels).jpg (40KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
(JPEG Image, 700 × 393 pixels).jpg
40KB, 700x393px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBNDzxSvRk0

>I urge all white people in this era to look into the mirror and to ask themselves, “What do you know about what you are?” And if you don’t know enough, put your hand on that mirror, and move towards greater knowledge of what you can become.

>We’re all going to die. Make use of that time which remains.

>Greatness is in the mind and in the fist. The glory of our tribe is not behind us. We can be great again. But the first thing that we have to do is to say, “I walk towards the tunnel, and I’m on my own, and I’m not afraid. And I have no regrets.”
>>
>>128668817

dig deeper
>>
>>128651989
That people are saying things like "we need a British Guantanamo" is really shocking to me.
>>
>>128668958
Jews have been around for thousands of years, long before Christianity, and their diaspora was effected by the Romans well before Christianity took hold in Europe. If they had deeply harmful intent towards us, Europe would never have risen to be the world power it once was (and, to an extent, still is).
Islam has been around for 1,400 years and has been a caveman pain-in-the-ass for that entire period.
To suggest the Jews are controlling the muslims somehow, is as retarded as suggesting the pilot fish is controlling the shark.
There may well be groups of psychopaths hiding in the jewish community and using their perceived status as eternal victims for cover, but that's a long way from suggesting that every adherent of judaism are inherently anti-western or politically manipulative above or beyond that which is practiced by all groups in a social/political setting. That's a big fucking conspiracy, involving hundreds of millions of people over hundreds of years, with only circumstantial evidence for it. I'm not buying it.
>>
>>128669645
>Do my research for me, so I don't have to convince you
I am aware of conformation bias, thank you. So...No.
>>
>>128669007
Bumping request
>>
Why can't we just get along?
>>
>>128644337
>"Terror attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city."

Good.

You know who lives in big cities?

Leftists.
>>
>>128670167

It's called playing the long game.

>>128670498

Give a man a fish he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. You may think it ironic to quote the new testament, given the heritage of Jesus. Then again, this was a guy who railed on the Jews of his time a lot and got killed for it. My point is that this is something you need to discover on your own, the effect is lessened if I spoon feed it to you.
>>
>>128667620
Rothschild's.
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.