[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Housing prices so high?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: state_newprice14.jpg (222KB, 1056x816px) Image search: [Google]
state_newprice14.jpg
222KB, 1056x816px
I'm talking to you Britbongs/Canadians/Australians.
>>
>>128641506
chinks dumping there cash into a more stable investment for when the yuan crashes
>>
I dunno but all the salty poor white people here blame rich chinese people. I don't know how true that is.
>>
cause they don't build houses out of wood like it's the fucking 18th century
>>
>new home
reminder that newly-constructed houses are fucking garbage. Maybe things are different in europe, but in America, they're home construction is utter bullshit these days. They slap together some wood and plywood and call it a day, and then 10 years later, you have to spend however much fucking fixing everythinag because it was built like shit and falling apart.
>>
>>128641506
It's like how the earth gets really hot and really cold over long periods of time. Because of the low cost of texas and the midwest, businesses will start moving there and with them jobs. Give it a couple decades and we will be in the reverse situation. Move to south dakota and make a profit goyim.
>>
>>128641730
This, and no one is willing to do anything about it because
A)The tax revinue these ultra rich Asians are giving to the government in exchange for schooling their kids here/soldifying their assets in real estate
and
B)They are likely bribing the shit out of our politicians.
It's gotten to the point that everyone is trying to find some solution to the housing crisis by increasing property taxes and stuff but no one is willing to admit that foreign buyers are the primary cause for the huge inflation. My Dad works construction in Vancouver and most of the projects he's building for Chinese people are being built without the intention of renting/selling, they only existing as a way to store money. So there are dozens of apartments and condos sitting empty because the Chinks who own them don't want the liability and cost of having people live there.
>>
>>128641765
Very. Chinese property speculation is a huge industry.
>>
>>128641960
housebuilding is very cheap and good quality these days. it's the land that's expensive.
>>
>>128641506
Lots of theories but one thing's for sure, if the housing market even quarter collapses, Australia will go bankrupt. Stamp duty is the only thing holding govt. together (and developer kick backs, obviously)
All our manufacturing and jobs were sent overseas under the Lima Declaration in 1975 and it's gone worse ever since. Not many of us here, just nudging 25 mil with half of those age pensioners, non working immigrants and millions of unemployed, but the few who have jobs and pay tax are mostly on part time or contract, trying to feed everyone else and greedy politicians on their generous pensions
If the housing market collapses, we're ratshit
Asians sneaking stolen money into Aussie property is the only thing holding us up
>>
Because they're weak. Good times made them weak. They'll accept anything right now, because they're too cucks to have a normal reaction.
>>
>>128641506
few high density cities. Our countries normally have a dozen population cores.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.