[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ben Shapiro Now On Hate Registry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: shapiro.jpg (6KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
shapiro.jpg
6KB, 286x176px
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2014/02/12/breitbart-editor-ben-shapiro-says-lgbt-community-does-not-really-face-discrimination

SPLC just added Ben Shapiro to their Hatewatch which will mean he's now monitored. He is on the list of radical right extremists because he said the LGBT community didn't face discrimination anymore. Does /pol/ agree with this?
>>
>>128638710
lemme just archive that 4u
http://archive.is/31mWP
>>
>>128638710
Hate registry
lol
You couldn't make this shit up
>>
>>128639071
Lol I know. Pewdieppe is on it now too
>>
>>128638710
Thank G_d somebody stood up to that homophobic bigot.
>>
>>128639379
I know. SPLC is a heroic organizaton
>>
File: Untitled.png (360KB, 490x390px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
360KB, 490x390px
oh no, how will he ever find a job now
>>
File: cu0xQAZ.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cu0xQAZ.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>128638710
>2014
>just added
>>
>>128638710

OY VEY BEN SHAPIRO IS AN ALT-RIGHT NAZI
>>
>>128638710
Total kike Nazi. Literally Hiltlerbergenstein
>>
morris dees

From the divorce papers, CASE NO. CIV. 2114
-
G. Morris’ Step-Daughter. Holly Buck, Maureene’s
daughter by a previous marriage. She was seven years old when her mother and Morris married, and she has lived with them in the house at Mathews from then until the separation (R. 728). Holly testified that, in the summer of 1977, Morris attempted to molest her in the following incident (R. 729): She was with them. Around eleven or twelve o'lock Maureene went to bed and Holly stayed upwith Morris discussing the case. Morris kept offering Holly wine, some of which she accepted. At Morris’ suggestion, they went outside to the pool, and he suggested that they go for a swim,
but Holly was tired and declined (R. 731). She went to her room and then went into the bathroom. Looking out the window, she saw Morris in the bushes beside the bathroom window looking in (R. 731). Two months later, she was asleep one night and Morris entered her room from Ellie’s room, through the bathroom. He was in his underwear and he sat on the bed where Holly was lying on her stomach facing away from the door. He
touched her on the back and woke her up. He told
her that he had brough her a present, and he
presented her with a vibrator. He plugged it in and said he had brought it to her. He proceeded to rub it on her back and said, “Let me show you how to use it” (R. 733). She said that’s not necessary, but he started to place it between her legs when she raised he voice and said no loudly. He then took the vibrator and left (R. 734). All he had on was a pair of bikini underwear shorts (R. 734). About two hours later, she had fallen back asleep and he came back in (R. 735). He brought the vibrator with him, plugged it in and said again, “Let me show you how to use it.” He tried to show her again by putting it between her legs, but she raised her voice again and he stopped.
He took it and left (R. 635).
-
http://conservativerenegade.com/2015/03 ... ce-papers/
>>
>>128638710
Why would you not just archive the link rather than potentially giving SPLC thousands of views?
>>
>>128641092
Because i dont know how to do that.
>>
File: thc-wild-blackberry-sage-14oz1.png (150KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
thc-wild-blackberry-sage-14oz1.png
150KB, 480x480px
>>128638710
>>128640089
Why does the leaf know no shame?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.