[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0124.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0124.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
When it comes to Muslims we all know that they are the sacred cow of liberals. No matter what they do they all come to the defense so Islam while on the other hand they rip on other religions. Why do they do this? Is it out of fear? Deep down do they know we are right but they are unwilling to admit defeat and would rather destroy the western world?
>>
>>128633323
Muslim/black/sexual pervert supporters are on the payroll
>>
>>128633509
Seems like a lot of logistics. I guess if you own the media you can do anything.
>>
>would rather destroy the western world

That's their plan. Destroy Western institutions, i.e., the Church, schools, government, and replace them with their own sick ideologies. ANY outsider is their friend. An outsider who is willing to help tear down Western society is especially their friend. But they are Doctor Frankenstein, creating a monster that will destroy them instead.

They are the useful idiots of Islam.
>>
So basically if you are not a christian who openly hates islam and muslims you are automatically a liberal who wants to destroy the western world?

Not quite, i want all religions to go away, not because they are religions but because they are rooted in the few things i REALLY hate.
Greed, Dishonesty and Ignorance.
>>
>>128633323
Seems like denial
>>
>>128633323
>As for the luvvies, they are programmed robots, designed to side with force. Eric Hoffer wrote that the left would bite the hand that fed them, and lick the boot that kicked them, and he was right. In cases of Stockholm Syndrome, victims have actually sided with kidnappers who have violently tortured them, and turned on the Police officers who rescued them. Why? The Police are not a threat, the torturers were, and the only way a rabbit can deal with threat is to prostrate themselves and beg for mercy.

>The luvvies are the same thing. So long as we K-strategists are likely to let an attack slide, and we are not pissed enough to act, the luvvies will attack us, and side with the terrorists. The more reasonable we are, and the more violent and unreasonable the attackers, the more the luvvies will signal by attacking us as a way of alleviating threat. But mark my words, the instant we decide we are going to draw blood until there is no more to draw, the luvvies will either side with us, or lead the charge. Their goal is to be on the winning side.
>>
>>128633323
Fucking retards do you realise that the taqiya shit is practiced by shiites not sunni muslims
And the latter are the ones who do Jihad not shiites
>>
>>128633323
Liberals have this idea that the world could be a perfect place if you implement their ideas. If you tell them that their ideas are utopian and that people will just abuse their gifts, then they claim that you're the problem.
>>
>>128635360
I don't think that they are siding with the terrorists, they are siding with the government, who is telling them that the terrorists aren't a threat. But I otherwise agree.
>>
>>128633323
Most self identifying liberals are just ignorant far leftists. Don't call them liberals because that validates the image their trying to pull over your face. Laugh at them for the joke they are and call them what they are: regressive leftists.
>>
>>128639494
Call them marxists if you really want to call them what they are.
>>
>>128633323
I thought niggers were the sacred cows of liberals?
>>
File: 10145_1.jpg (97KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
10145_1.jpg
97KB, 630x630px
>>128633323
>Why do they do this?
behavior altering parasite destroy the host
>>128638099
>taqiya shit is practiced by shiites not sunni muslims
true its shia lying to sunnis cause fear.
actually there is not much of "deception" going on.
only stupid people falling for invaders over and over.
>>
>>128635360
Interesting... Did you ever wrote a book on mastery of a thing?
>>
File: apu_retard.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
apu_retard.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>>128638099
Yeah, but you still have the same book, which tells beleivers to fuck kufar up... Ever wonder why there is more terrorism in ME than in the West? It's because there is more islam. You always say there is terrorism in the West because the West bombed the ME, well, did the ME ever bombed the ME? Because by the number of terrorist attacks there are on ME, that justification is bullshit. Quran is a war manual, and it should be burned to the very last copy, and islam banned from all the West. Also, enjoy your apostasy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.