[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will happen at his testimony?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

What will happen at his testimony?
>>
"I cannot comment at this time."
>>
Nothing. If he tries to say Trump obstructed him, Republicans on the panel can just say WHY didn't you report it immediately. Not doing so is technically a crime itself. Also, this:

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/the-big-fat-compendium-of-russiagate-debunkery-4278a753a3af?source=user_profile---------1-----------
>>
>>128632776
He will bring down both political parties in one swoop.
He is the bringer of chaos. Most likely /keksguy/
>>
>>128632776
Cover his own ass by saying he can't comment, but also only commenting on anything that can be used against trump
>>
He'll answer the questions, nothing new will come out of it, CNN will describe his testimony as DAMNING to the Trump administration, rinse, repeat.
>>
>>128633156
Fpbp
>>
File: a3a0b01f9f6d5706818427b7a058d0cb.jpg (235KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
a3a0b01f9f6d5706818427b7a058d0cb.jpg
235KB, 1280x1024px
>>128632776
Balloon animals and cake.
Also, hookers and self incrimination.
>>
>>128632776
he will say some shit about how it pains him to say this, sniff, but trump tried to obstruct him obstructing justice, there is still no evidence of collusion which is why the have to keep looking

and 80pct of congress will begin impeachment and the media will jizz on their own faces
>>
If he admits to Trump pressuring him then they will ask why he didn't report that to his supervisors. Either way the idiot is fucked.
>>
>>128632776
Nothing. Just like all the other Congressional hearings. Comey will selectively answer some questions, only muddying up the waters more, and both sides will claim victory afterwards. Oh and..
>WATCH Al Franken DESTROY DRUMP in front of Congress!!!!
>>
>>128632776
Absolutely nothing.

As was the email scandal
As too was Benghazi
As was fast and furious
So too will the Comey testimony
>>
They should just ask him about his role at HSBC when they were laundering cartel cash.

Then ask if the banker got the FBI job because they knew a guy elbow deep in laundering cartel cash would never bring up cartel gun running or cash laundering.
>>
>>128632776
nothing at all, but it will be fun to listen to him after getting fired like an ant.
>>
i truly think we are about to witness
one of the biggest moments of betrayal in
the history on the united states.
>>
>>128633343
It's not even obstruction of justice assuming Trump wasn't criminally involved in the Flynn case and trying to cover it up.
>>
>>128638507
You know, I'm feeling really sleepy guys

I think

I think its time to go to sleep
>>
He will say he stands by his original testimony but personally feels Trump tried to pressure him but not enough evidence to require reporting. Its all a sham for the news cycle.
>>
>>128639233
No, no, Stay.

"The happening"...it's gonna happen, just you wait..
>>
>>128639233
no no ignore
>>128639603
go to sleep
thats it just sleep
shhh
(unzips pants)
>>
>>128632776
>What will happen at his testimony?
nothing, there is a reason Trump didn't fire him immediately after assuming the presidency, because if he had done that Comey wouldve never been forced to testify before congress a couple months ago when he stated under oath no signs of collusion nor pressured to stop.

Now that he's a private citizen he can tell them to fuck themselves (and he did as much yesterday in regards to their letter).

Comey also demanded the hearing be public instead of private. This is so he can grandstand but keep saying things like, "I cannot discuss that because it's classified." In a private hearing the members of Congress would be allowed to hear the testimony but with the American people watching he is given an out. The media will use Comey's non-answer as "proof" Trump is corrupt.

>Congress, "Did you ever feel pressured to stop your investigation?"
>Comey: "I can't answer that because some details are still classified"
>NYT/WAPO: COMEY, IN EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY, HINTS THAT TRUMP FORCED HIM TO STOP INVESTIGATION!!!
>>
>>128632776
Nothing.
>>
>>128632776
He leaves the chamber in cuffs
>>
>>128640321
lel
>>
File: comeycummz.png (4MB, 392x5391px) Image search: [Google]
comeycummz.png
4MB, 392x5391px
>>128640377
>>
>>128632776

Drumpfy will get exposed and then immediately impeached
>>
>>128641411
I give you the average brain dead liberal.
>>
>>128632776
It will be glorious. The media has been reporting absolute garbage -- like unsubstantiated claims of his memos.

CNN will be BTFO
>>
File: cooper444.gif (471KB, 340x295px) Image search: [Google]
cooper444.gif
471KB, 340x295px
breaking news and breaking wind
>>
>>128632776
If he had anything damaging to the President to say, the President would claim executive privilege.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.