[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INDEPENDENT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170605-150030.png (345KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170605-150030.png
345KB, 1440x2560px
How are they still a thing
>>
File: 1467303963840.gif (1MB, 234x280px) Image search: [Google]
1467303963840.gif
1MB, 234x280px
>>128631128
>every mayor in America

Do these people not grasp the sheer number of constituancies that is?
>>
>>128631128

How is ignoring the problem (again) and kicking the proverbial can down the road (again) a show of "leadership"

We should probably just start executing the political class...have trials or whatever, who gives a fuck; they're poison.
>>
>>128631128
How long did it take to get a statement from every mayor?
>>
>>128632717
I'd say at least a decade or two. Especially since your average mayor in the South is not going to agree with the terrorist Khan
>>
File: 1496690463064.png (110KB, 454x858px) Image search: [Google]
1496690463064.png
110KB, 454x858px
>tfw your the only sane person in a sea of insanity
>>
>>128631128
>the boy who cried "racist!"
Honestly, after so much about Trump, I've racked up so many arbitrary points in favour of him, that whatever they say l immediately dismiss. The guy can do whatever the fuck he wants, and it will be okay in my eyes. In fact, he can slaughter 1000 babies and it will take weeks before I acknowledge the situation that will have actually happened.

So, when I see titles like these, it means nothing. He's right, everyone else is a cunt.
>>
>>128632717
It would take a long time and is impossible for them all to agree with ISIS.
>>
You are aware that that Sadiq Khan was right though, right?

here in israel whenever there is a terror attack the authorities tell people to calm down and keep living regular life. which is what Sadiq Kha did

Did Trump expect him to say: "Please live in panic from now on, always be scared!" ?
>>
>>128633229
>In fact, he can slaughter 1000 babies and it will take weeks before I acknowledge the situation that will have actually happened.
even if this happened id just say liberals do it worse with abortion. mayb im brainwashed by redpills now. can you be so redpilled that its the same effect as being blue pilled?
>>
The Independent is a reliable source of unbiased news. They're still around because people recognize this and rely on them. I for one love them.
>>
The Independent is a reliable source of unbiased news. They're still around because people recognize this and rely on them. I for one love them.
>>
>>
File: 1491947723167.png (187KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491947723167.png
187KB, 500x375px
>>128633746
>>128633772
>>128633788

Shitposters have stepped up their game.
>>
> the independent

a divisive piece of shit outlet run by a commie rat. hahahahahaha kill yourselves.
>>
>>128633915
The Independent is a relyabl source of unbiased news. They're still around because people recognize this and rally on them. I for one love them.
>>
>>128633229
My favourite thing about this is that it's extremely difficult to hear what Trump's actually doing since our media is constantly filled with trivial matters about him instead of anything real. If we ever hear about Trump, it's because he's offended someone somehow and we must know about that, meanwhile his actual work is being ignored.

Or at least, I presume it's being ignored because apart form pulling out the Paris agreement, I have no clue as to what he's actually done. You can find Trump multiple times throughout the papers every day, but it's always nonsense. I get it, the media (even over here) is liberal and hates Trump, but quite frankly I just don't give a shit anymore. It's tired, boring, overplayed and I just do not care.
>>
>>128631128
>every mayor in america
>97% of scientists
>the majority of all americans
Dlanod Pmurt BTFO by every human in existance!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.